ragz.designz#3|C|Monaya.Arhi.BALH.AngadKripa pg133 - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Ragz πŸ€—
Many congrats for making it to 3rd one. May you have many more galleries like this :) I've always loved your work. It's simply beautiful. I'm huge fan of your colouring. I absolute love it how you make the colouring look so natural. You're amazing, hun!!

Wish you the best for this gallery :)

x x
Edited by .Lone_Persona. - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HealMeForever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
gorgeous sigss ragzz as usual
n congo on ur 3rd shop!!πŸ‘
fend thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey ragzπŸ€— amazing creationsπŸ‘
n congo for ur new galleryπŸ₯³
loved each n every siggies awesome😳
keep making moreπŸ‘πŸΌ
n thanks for the pm
madhoshiyaan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Congrats on your 3rd shop Ragziii!!!πŸ€—

Hope you will open many many moreee..
always loved your creations.. Keeep rocking with the beautiful wrkkk!!

also update is FABULOUSSS.. loved the MoNaya sggy SO mchh!!
Loved the way how you used the pics..!! too good!!
about the colouring I don't have to say HOW mch I loved it!

nd Jhanvi supr. sggy is MARELLOUSSS.. mygoshhhπŸ€ͺ
You should def. make some arjuHi freebiesss...

anywyzz.. waiting for the next updateee..πŸ˜ƒ

-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Congratz on urz 3rd gall πŸ€—
viniva sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
🀣🀣 i havent edited last one yet1! 🀣🀣
chal koi ni ress n diss one i'll editt pakaaa!! 😊

*edit*
oeyyy!! congooo on ur 3rd gallaryyy behnaa cum dii!! πŸ€— actually m not in habit of calling u dii naa!! bt guess wt i call yami dii ko dii!! 😳 i dunno ye variation kaha se ati h!! 🀣🀣
okayy startingg wid a loongg speech!!
ragzziee whenn we had frst met in sajan mansion i had neva thought dat we'll b sig makers sum dayy well forgett abt mee btt u an awesumm sigg makerr now!! 😍 look at ur wrkk dudee!! 😍 itss juss simplyy stunningg1!! <3 <3
mayyy u opennn 1000000000000000999999 gallaries n i spam der!! 🀣🀣

cuminn to ur upd88!! i juss luvdd d coloringg of ur iconzz!! 😍 n d wayy u made datt sigg!! arrangementt of picss is lovelyy n dat brown color effct lookss gr88 on MS!! n datt textt loooks really cutee!! <3

IAN NINAA!! gorgeousss damnn itt!! its juss PERFECTT!! <3 <3 i luvdd d coloringg of iconzz!!! n d wayy u made demm n sigg lookkss simplyy flawless!! everyy thingg z juss PEERFECT!! d wayy u arranged d pics datt textt brushh d coloringg n d textt!! simplyyy awesumm!! πŸ˜‰ n nextt sigg z sooperb aw well!!!

OMG 😍 datt arjuhii sigg z mesmerisingg!! 😍 i luvdd d wayy u made itt!! it lookss soo cutee!! <3 <3

smashingg upd88 ragzieee!!! πŸ€—

<3 u
vinu
Edited by viniva sharma - 12 years ago
DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
1st of all, congrats on your new shop Ragz!!! πŸ₯³   Hope you open thousands more. Love your sigs and every update of yours is always a treat. This one on pg 1 is another awesome update! The MoNaya icons and sig are so lovely!!! The style of the sig is superb! Sets it off perfectly! Loved the Nian icons and sigs too - they are rocking! Your choice of text on the 2nd sig is brilliant! The sig you made as a surprise for Jhanvi is beautiful!!! Great colouring on it. Fantastic work hun!!!
saniya.x thumbnail

WTH! 😳 I didn't even edit my post on your last shop! πŸ€” well lemme just to it here 😳

'CONGRATULATIONS(:

RAGZIEE! πŸ€— congratss on your #3 shop πŸ€— I am sooo happy for you πŸ€— hope you have many many wayyy many more! Firsly, I'm LOVING your first page 😍 how you wrote your story, and you have organised it aswel esp the colour combo, grey&pink I LOVED it, therefore on your congo 🀣🀣 GOSHH that banner really is something man, AISHHH .. It's beautiful 😍 and I love how it has ALL your favs in it Ragi! PLUS, the update 😍

^^ Lemme express my feelings about MY siggy 😎🀣

OMFGGG!!! This was ACTUALLY a surprise Ragsss. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this siggy to bits<3<3 I loved EVERYTHING about it! Firstly, this is one of my favs interviews of theirs<3 and ver special also, second of all I LOVED the colouring and how you have placed the pics, third of all I love it how there's no text its just plain and gorgeous! I can't take my eyes of this 😍 EEE! I am going crazyyy πŸ€ͺ this is beyond beautiful man, freakin amazingg, my surprise blew me awayy Ragi, I totally LOVED it! It's darn beautiful man, I don't have words to desrcibe it, thaank youuu! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
I love you Ragiii ❀️

Okay, now talking about the update!

MS ones toh are 😳☺️😍πŸ€ͺ❀️ words are too less to describe my feelings man! I LOVE the icons and the new colouring you have on em, I am using one of the icons thou It's HARD to choose which one should I use! &+ the siggy toh is making me melt, I love that blur in the text, that is sooo rockin'

Ian-Nina ones are, well I have to say the first siggy, that siggy of em is one of your BESTS siggies on em and I love the black border on the second one also the text 😳 icons are awesome, I loved the second one the most<3

Jhanvi's surprise siggy is beautiful, I loved the blue&white one the font it soo goes with the colouring on the siggy!

Congratss once again Ragiii πŸ€— beautiful work, keep it up!

Love ya ❀️

saniya.x thumbnail
^^ Sorry for being late, but better late than never! πŸ€—
-iPayal- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ₯³

Congo shongo on the 3rd shop Ragzz! i cant believe its your 3rd, its like you just started making stuff, lolz :P

I hope you have many many more shops in the future, and amaze us all with your fabulous creations! ^_^

the banner looks fabb Aish :)

the update is incredible! i really like the Monaya ones, those pics are so shweet, and the coloring on the 2nd IanNina one is ssoo good! great job Ragz :D