Frequent Posters

ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks SO much Ishu πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— glad you like it all 😳
Autumn_Bliss thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Aww!!..πŸ€—πŸ€—..sholly late hogayi..😳..was sleeping!..🀣..yeah congrats for your third shop my darling!..πŸ€—..may you open many more..πŸ˜ƒ..same for me too I am nothing without you guys..😳..about the update of course it's hot because the couples are my favorites..Ian-Nina and MoNaya..😍..love the new styles..πŸ˜ƒ..and yeah I love your shop banner too..but I cannot say thanks to Aishhh otherwise she will call me 'thanks ki bacchi'..🀣..it's beautiful..😳..Rags I am proud of you..muaah..<3

Love you lots,
Nehu
ragzz. thumbnail
@Pragz..thanks so much hon 😳

@Radz ..haha ya im a baker ;) will send it soon to you 🀣
ragzz. thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Divzfan--

Aww!!..πŸ€—πŸ€—..sholly late hogayi..😳..was sleeping!..🀣..yeah congrats for your third shop my darling!..πŸ€—..may you open many more..πŸ˜ƒ..same for me too I am nothing without you guys..😳..about the update of course it's hot because the couples are my favorites..Ian-Nina and MoNaya..😍..love the new styles..πŸ˜ƒ..and yeah I love your shop banner too..but I cannot say thanks to Aishhh otherwise she will call me 'thanks ki bacchi'..🀣..it's beautiful..😳..Rags I am proud of you..muaah..<3

Love you lots,
Nehu

Awww 🀣 its ok re nehu πŸ€— dont worry about it πŸ€—
thank you sooo much ..i am happy it has your favs too πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† our choices are too similar 🀣 yes aish will daantofy us all 🀣 
Contradiction01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
^^Send me jaldi se..m waiting.πŸ€“
Mysterygirl_me thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
resπŸ˜†
sorry have to edit in ur previous shop too di bt will do as soon as the stupid uni quizzes leave my peechaπŸ˜†
i love you πŸ€—
Edited:

Firstly big congrats di on reaching your third shop. Your creations are always amazing and beautiful and your one of my favourite siggy makers on i-f. May u have millions of such wonderful shops. πŸ˜› Thank you so much for including my name on the first pg means a lot to me, u've always been a gr8 friend and sister for me and i love you loads. The new update totally rocks. All the new styles u've tried have come out brilliant. The MoNaya stuff is amazing i loved that reddish effect in the sig, makes it stand out. Loved the text style as well. Aaah the ian-nina stuff is totally mesmerizing gosh they make such a perfect couple and ur coloring and blending is awesome. The arjun-arohi sig is gorgeous specially that bracket in the texture and how u've used it perfectly. A fab update as always di and lots of best wishes and love for all ur coming shops. Love you muah πŸ€—
Edited by Mysterygirl_me - 12 years ago
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
COngratulations Ragini... OMG.. its your 3rd shop and till now you've improved alot.. loved the update to the corre.. I loved the styles you;ve used. πŸ€—
ZumSrK. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
res
Edited by --blossom-- - 12 years ago
Sanugr8fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
heyyy...congoo on ur 3rd shop!!
wow! ragini dii!!...3rd one alreadyy!!
res...
theaisha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats Rags for opening new shop :D πŸ€—

This is like amazing upd by you, Love your new style <3

Esp this IANNINA sig, Really beautifuly made.

Keep rocking <3 
love ya always,
aishi