Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

XSilentWishesX thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Goshh last night I was thinking that I should res in your old one considering the speed with which it was moving, I was so lazy so I thought of resing today morning and today I see another shop πŸ˜³  πŸ€£ πŸ€—

CONGRATS RAGZ DI πŸ€— πŸ€—πŸ€—

RES!
I will be back with my essay πŸ˜Ž

EDITED:🀣

CONGRATS RAGZ DI <3

I still remember commenting on your first shop like days ago but now you are in third one? πŸ˜³ :OOO It shows how amazing you are. I love number 3 but yes I want you to reach many more in a short notice and I know you will πŸ˜Ž Everyone loves to use your work. I always tell you that your creations are unique. I still remember the siggy you made on wines and kisses..gosh Ragz di your work is stupendous! And no one can beat you when it comes to textures. It is really clean. I love the way you make them!Gosh your creations are Fab!

I love the banner. It is super gorgeous. I love the coloring and the way the blending is done. Miss Adorable rocks when it comes to banner!❀️ 

I love your first update in your new shop! The coloring is awesome. I love those MS icons. The siggy is gorgeous. I love the way it turned out. I am gonna use it!😳

Ian-Nina are HOT!☺️ πŸ€£ I LOVE LOVE LOVE those siggies endless. Great blending and I love the coloring. I LOVE the blur effect on texts. And texts are as usual awesome.

The surprise siggy is super gorgeous. It came out well. And it is damn HOT! I love text! Simply superb!

Keep Rocking! Love you so much! πŸ€—
Edited by nishi_sajan - 12 years ago
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Aish129-

dude i was in YOUR shop..you are too fast with sigs ;S and plus my sar is phatttinggg isliye im going. stalker calling a stalker a stalker haha ;)) i know i have totally lost it doesn't mean you faida uthao and call me paagal you know :(( but it's ok i am πŸ˜†

ahaha..and i was just readn ur comment at my shop when you wrote this.. awww..noo..go to sleep yaar..and make sure you take in lots of fluids when you wake up..and eat orangess!! that'll helpp!
aha.yeah stalker calling a stalker a stalker..im about to loose it too(and im not sick) so me out to bed as well..
btw, it was soo nice to getting to know you ragzπŸ€— i hate to use this ghissi pitti line but .i swear i feel like i've met you before and i forgot :X hm... who knows.. maybe in dmg forum.. but anycase, lovely meeting you, and congo once again on ur new shop and congo on our new dosti πŸ€— *see, benefits of stalking aish is that i meet nice ppl thru her ahha* okay okay, finally bowing out for the nights, gonna catch some zzzs ..will catch up w/ u gals in the next updates or soo *whcih btw better bee sooonnn* later loves!
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: desigrl05

ahaha..and i was just readn ur comment at my shop when you wrote this.. awww..noo..go to sleep yaar..and make sure you take in lots of fluids when you wake up..and eat orangess!! that'll helpp!
aha.yeah stalker calling a stalker a stalker..im about to loose it too(and im not sick) so me out to bed as well..
btw, it was soo nice to getting to know you ragzπŸ€— i hate to use this ghissi pitti line but .i swear i feel like i've met you before and i forgot :X hm... who knows.. maybe in dmg forum.. but anycase, lovely meeting you, and congo once again on ur new shop and congo on our new dosti πŸ€— *see, benefits of stalking aish is that i meet nice ppl thru her ahha* okay okay, finally bowing out for the nights, gonna catch some zzzs ..will catch up w/ u gals in the next updates or soo *whcih btw better bee sooonnn* later loves!

awww i love you too πŸ€— 😳
ya might me in the dmg forum, but we spoke a lil bit on the mjht forum, when you made a VM on Sanaya and KW i think :) anyways it was nice knowing you too πŸ€— feels like ive known u since ages Embarrassed bye and take care, have a goodnight :)
Edited:

Ragii Diii πŸ€—

Congratulations πŸ₯³πŸ€—

I'm sooo happy that you've opened your 3rd gallery! 
I've been sooo excited about it from like the past week! πŸ€£ I'm ecstatic it at the moment! Its as if I've achieved something, LoL par its your gallery! πŸ˜† 
The Banner is totally Aishlicious! πŸ‘ Aishhh has done a fantastic job, the banner looks wonderful and your shop makes it even prettier! πŸ˜³
I was going thru the intro part.. and Gosh!! we are sooo similar! πŸ˜².. I mean except Damon n Elena... all the other actors are common in our lists! πŸ˜† I don get that channel, thats the reason I don watch the show! πŸ˜•

A huge hug to Yams Di, Pari n Aish! .. I don know Shru.. πŸ€” . .. But I'm sure she is also as lovely as the rest! Haan, Aish has really bad habit of scolding ppl when they thank! πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†  Awww. . . Di πŸ€— I love you loads too! πŸ˜³ Thanks a zillion for mentioning my name there.. you needn't have actually! πŸ˜†
Hmm... I'm finally done admiring your 1st post!. ..  πŸ˜†
The pink color used at places looks real pretty! πŸ˜³

UPDATE

YESSS! Those pics of MoNaya are simply perfect!. . . I can stare at them for a lifetime! πŸ˜
I love the icons and sig.. the text is so true! πŸ˜³ Saving it!. . . Will use soon!
These pics of Ian n Nina look gorgeous!. ..  The sigs hav come out brilliantly! The effect you made on the font in the first sig is awesome! 
The sig you made for Jhanvi is beautiful! β­οΈ

Phew! . .  You are liberated from reading my comment now! I'm done! ... πŸ€£

Love you forever πŸ€—
Sharmi 

P.S The Sanaya avi you are using is gorgeous! πŸ˜
P.P.S Don mind the purple color.. I'm presently suffering from Purple mania! 🀣
Edited by -Sharmila- - 12 years ago
-Pooja- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Res. muazhhh congrtaz ! sweetsπŸ€—
omgg:O
reserveddd <3 😳 🀣

edited--
ahhh Ragz Di! πŸ€— congrats on ur 3rd galleryy! so happy for you.. Embarrassed hope you open many many many MOREEE. <3 and no i'm not being formal. 😳 🀣
i loved ur update; [always do though ;))] EmbarrassedπŸ˜† esp the monaya sigg. it's so cuteee!
and btw, your banner is looking awesome πŸ˜ƒ

update sooonn, love youuu..x πŸ€—
MUAHHH.
Edited by -Sameena- - 12 years ago
ragzz. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sharmila-

Edited:

Ragii Diii πŸ€—

Congratulations πŸ₯³πŸ€—awwwiee thank you πŸ€—

I'm sooo happy that you've opened your 3rd gallery! 
I've been sooo excited about it from like the past week! πŸ€£ I'm ecstatic it at the moment! Its as if I've achieved something, LoL par its your gallery! πŸ˜†  thats true 🀣
The Banner is totally Aishlicious! πŸ‘ Aishhh has done a fantastic job, the banner looks wonderful and your shop makes it even prettier! πŸ˜³ i know it is so beautiful na 😍 she doesnt like it 😳
I was going thru the intro part.. and Gosh!! we are sooo similar! πŸ˜².. I mean except Damon n Elena... all the other actors are common in our lists! πŸ˜† I don get that channel, thats the reason I don watch the show! πŸ˜• i know we are so similar 🀣 πŸ€— you should TVD online hon, i can give you the links if you want 😳

A huge hug to Yams Di, Pari n Aish! .. I don know Shru.. πŸ€” . .. But I'm sure she is also as lovely as the rest! Haan, Aish has really bad habit of scolding ppl when they thank! πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†  Awww. . . Di πŸ€— I love you loads too! πŸ˜³ Thanks a zillion for mentioning my name there.. you needn't have actually! πŸ˜† awww ur too cute πŸ€— ya shru is Shruti ..her id is angelshy, she used to be really active on the mjht forum and shes not into siggy making πŸ˜† but she is one of my biggest supporters 😳 i had to mention you hon πŸ€— something things are good when they are unsaid 😳 😳 
Hmm... I'm finally done admiring your 1st post!. ..  πŸ˜† 
The pink color used at places looks real pretty! πŸ˜³awweh thanks πŸ€—

UPDATE

YESSS! Those pics of MoNaya are simply perfect!. . . I can stare at them for a lifetime! πŸ˜
I love the icons and sig.. the text is so true! πŸ˜³ Saving it!. . . Will use soon!
These pics of Ian n Nina look gorgeous!. ..  The sigs hav come out brilliantly! The effect you made on the font in the first sig is awesome! 
The sig you made for Jhanvi is beautiful! β­οΈ

Phew! . .  You are liberated from reading my comment now! I'm done! ... πŸ€£

Love you forever πŸ€—
Sharmi 

awww my angel...thanks πŸ€— πŸ€— im glad you liked everything :)

P.S The Sanaya avi you are using is gorgeous! πŸ˜ i know man, she looks just breathtaking 😍

Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hiii Ragini! 😳

OMGG first of all, I deeply want to apologise for never getting the chance to comment or visit your shop. Everytime I wanted to come visit or comment, something always got in the way and I ended up forgetting.

Ofcourse, that doesn't mean I don't appreciate your work. I've seen alot of your and Yamini's work floating around IF, especially in the MJHT and PKYEK galleries =) So I FINALLY got the chance to break my silence today! 🀣 What better time to break my silence, than the opening of your 3rd shop right? πŸ˜†

Hugeee congrats for reaching your third shop! Hope you have many more, to showcase your lovely collection of work =) Your work has improved leaps and bounds, and I'm very very impressed! 😳 I'm going to try my best to visit your shop more often...and I still have to do my darshan at your sister's shop too! 🀣 I feel bad for not visiting or commenting in your shop earlier, but better late than never right?

Anyway, beautifulll update! Loveee the MoNaya stuff, and those are some of my fav pics of them too =) I adoree the rusty brown colouring you've done on them, gives this very vintage look! The Ian-Nina stuff looks so so pretty, especially the first sig! Adore the blending and colouring =) The Arjuhi sig looks stunningg too! Looking forward to more of your updates!

OMG just realized I wrote you an essay up there! 🀣 Anyway, congratsss once again for the third shop! Keep up the fabb work =)

ragzz. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dangelz

Hiii Ragini! 😳

OMFG  :O is that really you Dangelzzz :OO it is SO good to see you comment here πŸ€— when did we last interact? i think i opened a topic on the DMG forum , and u had replied there as far as i remember 🀣 wow long time πŸ€— 

OMGG first of all, I deeply want to apologise for never getting the chance to comment or visit your shop. Everytime I wanted to come visit or comment, something always got in the way and I ended up forgetting.  arey dont be sorry ..its all good, ya i have always been waiting for your response, and im am glad you could do it now 😳

Ofcourse, that doesn't mean I don't appreciate your work. I've seen alot of your and Yamini's work floating around IF, especially in the MJHT and PKYEK galleries =) So I FINALLY got the chance to break my silence today! ROFL What better time to break my silence, than the opening of your 3rd shop right? πŸ˜†  🀣 ya ive seen ur liked on my updates in these CG's , ya i notice you dont write much πŸ˜† ya i think its a good time πŸ˜ƒ

Hugeee congrats for reaching your third shop! Hope you have many more, to showcase your lovely collection of work =) Your work has improved leaps and bounds, and I'm very very impressed! 😳 I'm going to try my best to visit your shop more often...and I still have to do my darshan at your sister's shop too! ROFL I feel bad for not visiting or commenting in your shop earlier, but better late than never right?  aww thanks so much for saying that, means a lot, ya im pretty sure she will be looking forward to your response :) oh yeah it deffo better late than never at all ;) pleasee do visit more often..i always send PM's though :)

Anyway, beautifulll update! Loveee the MoNaya stuff, and those are some of my fav pics of them too =) I adoree the rusty brown colouring you've done on them, gives this very vintage look! The Ian-Nina stuff looks so so pretty, especially the first sig! Adore the blending and colouring =) The Arjuhi sig looks stunningg too! Looking forward to more of your updates!  glad you like these as well Dangelz ..it means so much hon πŸ€—

OMG just realized I wrote you an essay up there! ROFL Anyway, congratsss once again for the third shop! Keep up the fabb work =)  ya that happens with me too πŸ˜† thanks 😳