ragz.designz#3|C|Monaya.Arhi.BALH.AngadKripa pg133 - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
jgjglkh

^^
*edit*
my gibberish *reserved-i-am-too-excited-to-type-anything* code 😃

#1 what a freaking awesome banner! I love that it has all ur fav couples! its soo different, aish did a fab job with it!

#2 ahah..i love ur intro story about hwo u got started and noticed and all.damn cutte..! and i am soo shocked that u started not to long ago and you're like fantabulous at siggy making now!

#3 awww..i inspire you?? thats soo damn sweet! as long as my creations dont barbaad anyone then imcool w/ it ahah

NO

YOU

DIDN'T

!!

omfg omfg omfg !!

this suprise made me smile soo wide! i swear i was not expecting this at all! aww..what a sweetheart you are! i lovve itt! using asap! eekss! me loves my AA :P :P and you chose such a touching scene to make a siggy on..gosh  i hate ndtv imagine for pulling it off air but khair its the memories na.. *sigh* thank u love🤗
Edited by desigrl05 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by desigrl05

jgjglkh

😳 🤣
Originally posted by ..Ragzz..

😳 🤣

that's the kind of think you should get used to from her. ðŸ˜† i loveee the first page ðŸ˜³
ahahah..aish knows me too well
Originally posted by -Aish129-

that's the kind of think you should get used to from her. ðŸ˜† i loveee the first page ðŸ˜³

i know it already 🤣 ive seen her writing like this somwhere else too 😆

aww glad you like it 🤗 muaah

jgjglkh

^^
*edit*
my gibberish *reserved-i-am-too-excited-to-type-anything* code 😃   🤣 🤣 🤗

#1 what a freaking awesome banner! I love that it has all ur fav couples! its soo different, aish did a fab job with it! she always makes them so perfect man, and she doesnt like it herself 😳

#2 ahah..i love ur intro story about hwo u got started and noticed and all.damn cutte..! and i am soo shocked that u started not to long ago and you're like fantabulous at siggy making now!  hehe ya i kinda like writing that. people should know more about me..haina 😃 thanks girl, means a lot 🤗

#3 awww..i inspire you?? thats soo damn sweet! as long as my creations dont barbaad anyone then imcool w/ it ahah ..yes u totally do..i love ur styles and simplicity 😳

NO

YOU

DIDN'T

!!

omfg omfg omfg !!

this suprise made me smile soo wide! i swear i was not expecting this at all! aww..what a sweetheart you are! i lovve itt! using asap! eekss! me loves my AA :P :P and you chose such a touching scene to make a siggy on..gosh  i hate ndtv imagine for pulling it off air but khair its the memories na.. *sigh* thank u love🤗 ya just while talkin to you , i made it quickly 🤗 coz i dont know when i can make you one..but yeah i had to make this one. so so so happyyy you like it 🤗 muaahhh!
bichari aish is thodisi pagal..her "ugly" creation is what i would call a masterpiece if i made ahah..  @aish:btw stalkerrr..i see u 'liking' posts for me even before i read them ahahah.. cutie, come out !

aww u did that while talking w/ me?? dmann..see now that would've taken me a good half hour to do or something hehe.im slow, iknow ;P
Congrats Ragzz! I am so glad you are on Shop#3. You are one of the finest sig makers I have ever seen and at the same time, a very sweet friend of mine.🤗 I hope to see many more from you! Love the latest updates esp since each sig is so damn perfect but this is my favorite:

http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/7278/newin1.png

^ it's flawless man!

bichari aish is thodisi pagal..her "ugly" creation is what i would call a masterpiece if i made ahah..  @aish:btw stalkerrr..i see u 'liking' posts for me even before i read them ahahah.. cutie, come out ! poori ki poori stalker hai 🤣  

aww u did that while talking w/ me?? dmann..see now that would've taken me a good half hour to do or something hehe.im slow, iknow ;P yep i did :P and i was wanting to make an arjuhi sig from a long time. coz a lot of people seem to be their fan here 😳 and ya NDTV is silly to pull it off, its sad :(

Originally posted by jenny1000

Congrats Ragzz! I am so glad you are on Shop#3. You are one of the finest sig makers I have ever seen and at the same time, a very sweet friend of mine.🤗 I hope to see many more from you! Love the latest updates esp since each sig is so damn perfect but this is my favorite:

http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/7278/newin1.png

^ it's flawless man!

Awww jens 🤗 🤗 i love you countless 🤗 thank you so much for always for your support and kind words..it means so much to me..🤗 and im so happy you like that NiAn sig 😳

bichari aish is thodisi pagal..her "ugly" creation is what i would call a masterpiece if i made ahah..  @aish:btw stalkerrr..i see u 'liking' posts for me even before i read them ahahah.. cutie, come out !

aww u did that while talking w/ me?? dmann..see now that would've taken me a good half hour to do or something hehe.im slow, iknow ;P

dude i was in YOUR shop..you are too fast with sigs ;S and plus my sar is phatttinggg isliye im going. stalker calling a stalker a stalker haha ;)) i know i have totally lost it doesn't mean you faida uthao and call me paagal you know :(( but it's ok i am ðŸ˜†