ragz.designz#3|C|Monaya.Arhi.BALH.AngadKripa pg133

ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

banner credit:: -Aish129- smiley i love you for this πŸ€—

is this an amazing feeling or what ... i have reached the THIRD πŸ˜²πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

i think most of you know me by now..i am a pastry cook in one of the largest chain of hotels in Canada,The Delta group of hotels, apart from baking my second passion rather my hobby is siggy making, I started making sigs when i was a KaSu fan, but of course i did not know the ABC of siggy making at that time and i became more regular when i became an MJHT fan, of course my work was not even recognized then, but then came a time where my work was appreciated by you all, and that feeling is truly overwhelming. :) 

my favourite couples and on who my most of the updates will be ; also i love them and admire them so much
Mohit-Sanaya.Damon-Elena/Ian-Nina.Abhay-Piya.Shahid-Amrita.Anant-Navya

apart from these pairs the people who i idolise individually
SukirtiKandpal, IanSomerhalder, SanayaIrani, AmritaRao, VivaanBhatena, SRK

I don't like/follow/appreciate some actors, dont wanna name anyone..but that doesn't mean i wont make your request on them ; i dont like to be biased , its not fair :) of course that would mean..only requests on them and NO freebies :)

and now my heartfelt thanks to the people i love and admire the most on IF :)

Yams, Pari, Aish, Shru i LOVE you four the most , and thanks for being my guides, my supporters and my true friends for life πŸ€— smiley you better not daantofy me for thanking you 🀣

All my lovely friends on IF, i am nothing without you guys..Sharmi, Neetz, Nishi, Jens(jenny1000) , Ishu, Nehu, Sneha, Sanii, BJ, Ashu(ayesha_80), Rida, aashi,sano...i love you guys so so so much πŸ€—

and thanks to each and everyone of you who always comment regulary in my shop updates, i love you all and a bigger thanks for always believing in me and requesting from me :) it truly means a lot guys

and thes are some of the people who i truly get inspired from when i have to make sigs :) love their talent.

-Mohitzpari-
-Aish129-
.Yamini.
jenny1000
-monus-
-ipayal-
amnamalik
Payal25
starry.phoenix
xAlishax
AbhayVakil_1992
desigirl05

Edited by ..Ragzz.. - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ragzz. thumbnail
~|RULES FOR REQUESTING|~

Please provide me with only HQ or EHQ pics, no low quality please.

Maximum only two line text, no poems πŸ˜†

no more than 6-7 pics for a siggy

Feel free to use any of my creations , except the ones that say For... etc.

-Do NOT cut/crop or MODIFY any of my creations and by that i mean, do not make my sigs smaller or bigger and please upload with your own server, it takes a LOT of time to make each sig, i would really appreciate if you would follow this.

Do NOT claim my creations as your own πŸ˜›

My copyright is RAGZ.DESIGNZ

Please don't PM me asking about requests , Hope you understand :)

Do use your requests for atleast 2 days

I'm open to suggestions

When you reserve a spot, please specify its for a request, plz and thank you

|C| is for closed and |O| is for open

NO PERSONAL requests plz

only 1 request per person

i make only non-animated siggies/icons

Link to my 1st shop

Link to my 2nd shop

Index of all my updates:

update - page 1 - MoNaya.IanNina.ArjunArohi
update - page 24 - SaJan.DE/Nian.Sanaya.AnYa.Suggestion.Bollywood
update - page 35 - Sanaya.ArnavKhushi
update - page 47 - IanSukirti.KaSh.requests
update - page 58 - SaJan.Iannina.Abhiya.KaSh.VivaanSukirti.suggestions.requests
update - page 71 - SaJan.SaRun/ArHi.Sanz.Suku.BreakingDawn.Sneha'sbanner

.MohitzPari. thumbnail
awww Ragi Ragi my RagiiiπŸ€—πŸ€— I had absolutely no idea about this...and I  seriously apologizes for not being up to date...those were the days when we used to prepare for ur new shop together and those excitements and all..damn I miss it coz of my finals:(( anyways, 3rd shop...OMGGG are u kidding me?:OOO didn't we open ur first shop just now??:OO 3rd one alreadyyy...awesome!! well, this is what u get for being one of the best siggy makers of IFπŸ˜ƒπŸ€— my bhai❀️ 

what to say about ur siggies...I have said like 47474943473943 million words already lol...u know how much I love ur style, coloring, blending and all! ur SG/MS ones are always SUPER magical to me! u r getting better and better with every siggy u make! love everything about it!! I dont know, m seeing one siggy in someone's dabba...hotties something...and I just LOVEEE that one! 

hahaha seeing my name there is nothing new...its my right..coz its my shop as well:D...ur everything is mine and my everything is urs πŸ€— but seeing that makes me blush for sure! love u so much!! the inspiration one cracked me up though...but still thank u haha..mwahhh love u so much!!! keep rocking and make 100000 galleries like this...one thing that will never change is ur PARI...she will be always with uπŸ€—

chal enough 
Edited by -MohitzPari- - 12 years ago
aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
now my turn πŸ˜† πŸ˜³

ok firstly itnaaa bada sorry im editing like after you've already updated three times but you know why, again sorry :(( i'll edit the other ones tonight too πŸ˜³

and OMGGG #3 already oh my GOD i can't even believe it even though i've already like spammed here more than doing what normal people usually do in shops 😳 BUT i am not later than someone called JIA who still hasn't edited πŸ€” 

congratulations ragiii (btw you have NO idea how much i love writing pariii/jhanviii/ragiii) 🀣
im so so so so so happy for you and it feels like one of my own achievements πŸ˜† πŸ˜³

and your front page makes OURRR banner look 10 times better πŸ˜ƒ I even took a screencap thing before showing you it. ask yams what i mean, yes im insaneee 🀣
i read your list of favourites and i was OMFG that's long :| and then i realised no wonder there were so many pics for the banner, and THEN i realised it wasn't that long πŸ˜† 

and ragi i will not daantofy you for thanking me πŸ˜Š i myself have said sorry so many times that you are let off for that ;)) but i had to say sorry  you know i feel so blessed to have ny name everywhereee, lovee youuu! and inspiration ka.. remind me i will show you something one day.. you will laugh and so will i πŸ˜† πŸ€— 

and the update.. it's short but good because i don't have any strength to write anymore :S i love love lovee the MS sig, the colouring is so prettyyy <3 one of your best ;) haha i see you're getting into the blur thing as well ;))
the ian-nina one is AMAZING.. the blending and colouring especially πŸ˜³ and i loved the way you used that texture on the second <33 jhanvi ka i already know how much she loved it, and that speaks for itself, it's beautiful πŸ˜³

LOVEE YOUUU! and congratulations once again.. i sound a little umm πŸ€” i don't know i feel formal ishhh is that just me πŸ˜† i don't know what to write anymore πŸ˜Š
i have another two spots to edit let me go do those 🀣
Edited by -Aish129- - 12 years ago
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

πŸ₯³ Ragiii πŸ€— πŸ€—

Gosh unbelievable man! You've finally reached your 3rd shop πŸ˜ƒ. Just imagine we both never even thought that we would be on this website, and would be making something like siggys one day. Honestly there's nothing better than making sigs. It is truly the best hobby ever. It passes one's time so well πŸ˜†.

All thanks to Pari and Aish for being so considerate to us always, for teaching us the basics of siggy making. They are both our true angels in disguise 😳 😳.

The banner looks out of this world 😍. Aish is the best creator ever. Seriously sis, it looks marvellous, the colouring, blending...just everything is beyond perfection here 😍. This gal's just too good πŸ€— We love you Aish πŸ€—

Coming to the update. OMG everything looks beyond AWESOME. In love with the NiAn ones. Gosh i think this has got to be your BEST update on them. You know what makes those sigs and icons stand out. Ian Nina and the colouring...😍 FABULOUSS! 😳

MoNaya ones are as stunning as always. Do i even need to tell you how beautiful your work is on them and i already toldd you that the first MS siggy is so stylish and awesome! :D

Awww the siggy for Jhanvi i beyond cutee. I bet she'd lovee it!

eee! cant wait for your next update. Mwaahz! Love you so much sis..Update jaldiii! πŸ€—
Edited by .Yamini. - 12 years ago
ragzz. thumbnail

UPDATE

a small update for everyone to see ..ive been making sigs nonstop for the last one week 😳 im not gonna update for a while now πŸ˜† 

MoNaya
my most fav pics..so tried something ..hope you all like it 😳

Ian-Nina

Surprise Sig
this ones for Jhanvi [desigirl05] i love you πŸ€— and hope you like my surprise 😳

AbhayVakil_1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
-EDITED-
so sorry I took so long to edit this
But here I am with my comment:)
First off I have to say Im so honoured to be mentioned in your inspirations list<3 And I just have to tell you that you are one of my inspirations too for siggy making:) Just LOVE your work<3
Also about the mentioning about the friends<3 Love you<3 I dont know where Id be with you guys either<3 Love you<3
Congratulations on your third shop hun<3<3 Hope you open many many many more:)
Just beautiful work..and you know how big of a fan I am of your creations<3
Just LOVE them<3
I remember I requested a Toby and Spencer (PLL) sig from you..
I think that was the first time I saw your shop..and creations..And I just couldnt stop staring at them..your creations are just beautiful<3
No words to describe how much I love the creations<3
Good luck with this shop:) And for sure Im going to keep up with your every update:)
As per the update on this page..just LOVE this sig:

The pics are so cute<3LOVE the style..colouring..layout..everything is just FLAWLESS<3
Keep rocking hun:)
Love you<3
Sneha:)
Edited by AbhayVakil_1992 - 12 years ago
.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
congratulation for the new shop yara , i hope u make many more shops yaar 
  res for the update yaar 

edit:

CONGRATULATION πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—   i hope u make many more shops yaar , your work is amazing yaar. 
your banner look amazing yaar , aish did really nice job yaar, wow i just notice  that we have  like same couples yara except navya , i have not watch the show yet yaar.  really nice first page yaar. all the monaya sig and icons are  soo good yaar . 

^ this one is prefect one yaar , i love this one yar 

good job yaar and keep up the awesome work yaar 

one more thing please come open soon yaar 

Edited by taman07 - 12 years ago
..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I will update my reserved spot but I got to say this is DROPDEAD gorgeous 😍

OMG I swear I posted the picture πŸ€”πŸ€£

I love this one

Edited by ..-Jia-.. - 12 years ago
monakhan. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats on your 3rd Ragz; your just so fast! Hope you open many more (: I love the Monaya Sigs on page 1 there beautiful<333 as always love your colorings and evrything (: Updateee sooonnn.

-Mona;<3