India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Tapasya ab aageh...

sps0114 IF-Rockerz
sps0114
sps0114

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
CVS neh jab Taps koh hee center of attention banah rakha hai toh - Tapasya ab aageh kya karegee...will she stay at the hospital and give Veecha their time together and privacy or will her insecurity/emotions drive her to stay back for her what Jogi or even Ammo say will not matter she will lie she wants to stay with Ichcha tho' she really wants to stay with Veer...lets see how cvs handles it...lets just watch without discussing any suggestions or thoughts on Taps next steps on this forum

Right now Taps has all the trump cards in her hands ...carrying Rathore's child, She knows Rathore and SnS are together, will she reveal these two secrets to Ichcha...will Tapasya be honest with ichcha and honor her new found friendship with Ichcha...

Veer ke liyeh yah saath kya karegee is not imptt...right now she is full of emotions...

Taps luck favors her she is absolutely safe from SnS because SnS have found refuge in Rathore's house and SnS can not hurt Tapasya...SnS will not even leak the secret of Rathore's child to bundelas...

Will she be able to handle the attention ichcha will get from Mai and Veer for risking her life...Veer did thank Tapasya...but she was thinking of what Veer said to her about not interfering when he is talking to his wife she also knows Veer is feeling guilty with Ichcha...how will Taps use this guilt of Veer with Ichcha vs his true love for Ichcha...

Will Tapasya's dark side be back again pushed by Divya and Nani telling her how Jogi trusts Ichcha more...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

FunLyfesourojcjs369Roshini1494

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Thought provoking post SPS, Thumbs Up...for once, I want iccha to be the center of attention for everyone esp. Veer.

As far as Tapasya is concerned, you're right...everything is going in her favor at the moment, but if she has really changed for good, she should realize that Veer belongs to only Iccha and confess everything to Veer & Iccha, and leave Bundela house for good.

"how will Taps use this guilt of Veer with Ichcha vs his true love for Ichcha..."

I dont think  Taps can do anything to change Veer's feelings towards Iccha, atleast after yday's fiaso I wud like to believe that Veecha bond has become stronger with Veer trusting her completely atleast now on.

Though you mentioned not to speculate, cant stop myself...Wink..I wish Tappu starts thinking about her baby's future and starts working on building a good relationship with Rathod...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

souroj

ShivAnyafan Senior Member
ShivAnyafan
ShivAnyafan

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Tapasyas insecurities and jealousy is slowly creeping in. Ichcha will be getting all the attention now esp from veer. When Damini said Veer is there to take care of Ichcha Tapsya was taken aback. Audience did not buy this Tapki track. TRPS are too low...So I think this frienship trackwill end and Tapsya will be back in full negative form along with Divya and Nani.  Now what is to be seen is how Rathod handles the matter. SS have taken refuge in his house and what SS plan to do next.
cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:16pm | IP Logged

Ichcha gets her share of attension once in 3-4 months ... thats it ... then it is back to the other two... the cvs love to show taps with veer for the reson we already know... but the audience dont like to see them ... so they keep waiting for sometime thinking they will get to see ichcha n Veer ... but when they continously show something we dont want then the audience stops watching and the trps go down like it did in the past week... so again they have given some importance to Ichcha ... which will increase the trp ... and then again it will be back to square one... the game goes on... I am not having any big hopes from the uncreative CVS...

souroj

sps0114 IF-Rockerz
sps0114
sps0114

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijayam

Thought provoking post SPS, Thumbs Up...for once, I want iccha to be the center of attention for everyone esp. Veer.

As far as Tapasya is concerned, you're right...everything is going in her favor at the moment, but if she has really changed for good, she should realize that Veer belongs to only Iccha and confess everything to Veer & Iccha, and leave Bundela house for good.

"how will Taps use this guilt of Veer with Ichcha vs his true love for Ichcha..."

I dont think  Taps can do anything to change Veer's feelings towards Iccha, atleast after yday's fiaso I wud like to believe that Veecha bond has become stronger with Veer trusting her completely atleast now on.

Though you mentioned not to speculate, cant stop myself...Wink..I wish Tappu starts thinking about her baby's future and starts working on building a good relationship with Rathod...
Its ok Vijayam Wink  I just want to see how cvs storyline & creativity will take UT ahead...to be honest I cringe everytime Taps comes close to Veer because of her intentions in the past so it has to be something drastic with Taps character to see/believe the positive side in her...

The way Taps brain works I wonder what she will tell Ichcha when she meets next since after having the date rape drug a person does not remember anything...

Since Veer has said to Taps "shant aur samajhdaar" she has mellowed down atleast around him...he was the one who said he wanted to see tapki friendship...she is definitely looking for more attention and appreciation from Veer...soon she will get the attention she needs with baby...I am just waiting to see what redemption of Taps is cvs going for

Moreover, even if Ichcha gets the credit she will not take it all herself she will make sure Taps gets the credit too...even tho' ichcha was the one all along trying to tell Veer about SnS and in the end Taps comes in helps ichcha, is shown she has brain and ichcha is dumb and all the credit goes to her by many...ek seh doh toh humesha bhaleh hoteh hai...even Taps on her own was not able to prove anything...

Snehapo

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 2:17am | IP Logged
I guess she is going to back being the same old jealous Tapasya. If nani says what jogi told about trusting iccha more than Tappu, then she will be totally emotional and become jealous. Even when she was being friendly with Iccha, she never showed any intention of leaving veer and iccha alone. She continued to behave as if the child was veer's.

Hope the CVs surprise us somehow or maybe that's too much to expect from these CVs.

souroj

souroj IF-Dazzler
souroj
souroj

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cjs369

Ichcha gets her share of attension once in 3-4 months ... thats it ... then it is back to the other two... the cvs love to show taps with veer for the reson we already know... but the audience dont like to see them ... so they keep waiting for sometime thinking they will get to see ichcha n Veer ... but when they continously show something we dont want then the audience stops watching and the trps go down like it did in the past week... so again they have given some importance to Ichcha ... which will increase the trp ... and then again it will be back to square one... the game goes on... I am not having any big hopes from the uncreative CVS...

Bingo charuThumbs Up
Even Mai will change for a few days. Again Nani and Chanda will instigate her and she will be back to her old self. Yesterdays episode was so boringSleepy. What we got to see is VSB and TVSB sitting and having coffee togetherAngry.
souroj IF-Dazzler
souroj
souroj

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by subhas123

I guess she is going to back being the same old jealous Tapasya. If nani says what jogi told about trusting iccha more than Tappu, then she will be totally emotional and become jealous. Even when she was being friendly with Iccha, she never showed any intention of leaving veer and iccha alone. She continued to behave as if the child was veer's.

Hope the CVs surprise us somehow or maybe that's too much to expect from these CVs.

Yes u r right, she even asked Jogi am i not ur daughter, don't u love me the moment Iccha left. So I don't think so she has changed

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top