Gulaal

neil bhatt reminds me of manoj bohra

koms65 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
some years ago i was an avid fan of manoj bohra aka prem (prerna's son) in kasauti. it was a complete breath of fresh air to see raw talent. neil bhatt reminds of him. he's new and a rising star at such a young age he can portray character's well on screen. i actually think he is great as kesar. it takes some people years to learn their craft and a few more to perfect it. neil does everything through expression which i love. he has made gulaal much more interesting to watch. i hope they don't axe the series, it's probably one of the only one's worth wtaching

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolfire thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Yes, now that you said it, you can actually draw parallels to Neil and Manoj Bohra. He can act well too. Too bad I don't see him on TV or films anymore.

And Manoj's character was that of a confused and misunderstood guy who you see unfolding in front of your eyes. Same goes for Kesar's character, but of course Kesar's character is more real and well layered, as the story is well developed compared to the Ekta drama.

Neil is portraying Kesar so well, I just read all the threads sprouting on how brilliant his performance was. Truly great!
koms65 thumbnail
yes, it's a shame we don't see him anymore too. manoj was brilliant as prem, and neil is brilliant as kesar. just love him.it's his expression that appeal to you the most.