Saas Bina Sasuraal
Saas Bina Sasuraal

So who casted the empty vote ? (Page 2)

akash08 IF-Dazzler
akash08
akash08

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjana121

i am damn sure they will show one yes is of pashu...

I am sure you will do good in CV Tongue

-Preetz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Preetz-
-Preetz-

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjana121

i too think its tosty. my take on votes
yes: gyan, dadaji,pashuWink
no : tej, prachin, ved, pitaji...

i am damn sure they will show one yes is of pashu...the cv will  show how mahan he is he voted yes for tejs khushi...n then tosty will be like oh pashu bhaiya u r sooo goood...

dear pashu said that he voted no openly..so its confirmed that he didnt vote yes..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Autumnn

Autumnn IF-Sizzlerz
Autumnn
Autumnn

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Blank vote can be Dadaji or Toasty...

Dadaji expressions and reactions to Pashu and Gyan say that he might have but that can be a trick for the viewers.. :) In fact when asked by Tej whether dadaji was on toasty side and did he put yes.. dadaji replied he did what he was supposed to do and now he expects tej the same.. so that dialogue actually feel like dadaji put in an yes.. so may be Toasty herself put in blank... even though she herself asked for voting chance... she might want family to know that she has a right to vote as part of the family but in voting put in blank without letting anyone know.

NO.. Pashu, Chedi, Prachin, Tej

Yes.. Gyan, Ved, Dadaji

Blank... Toasty

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bhavlinikkigreenscinerd

divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Hmmm... But Ved gave a shocking expression when the empty chit was shown So I'm assuming he voted a Yes with Chhedi and Pashu and Tej 

I think it might be Pracheen ... Ermm
selmak Groupbie
selmak
selmak

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
From their own confession

4 NOs came  from...
Cheddi
Pashu because he wants Toasty out
Tej becuase he lost trust in Toasty
Pracheen because he did not want go against Pashu and hurt Pashu any more as he hurt Pashu a lot when he ran away from home

1 YES from...
Gyan

I think...
Toasty said YES because she never wants to leave the house.
Ved said YES because Nitika's phone call previous night asking to look after Toasty and telling that how the whole family is so nice to Toasty etc.

Dadaji's votee blank. When Dadaji was asked by Gyan, Dadaji made excuses and hid his face behind the newspaper.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bhavli

Cinderella100 Goldie
Cinderella100
Cinderella100

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:35am | IP Logged
I think that the blank vote was by Toasty.
changumangu123 Groupbie
changumangu123
changumangu123

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
If toasty wanted to leave her vote blank, why in the place she would ask fora right to vote?  So Toasty did not leave her vote blank.
akash08 IF-Dazzler
akash08
akash08

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweta01

Blank vote can be Dadaji or Toasty...

Dadaji expressions and reactions to Pashu and Gyan say that he might have but that can be a trick for the viewers.. :) In fact when asked by Tej whether dadaji was on toasty side and did he put yes.. dadaji replied he did what he was supposed to do and now he expects tej the same.. so that dialogue actually feel like dadaji put in an yes.. so may be Toasty herself put in blank... even though she herself asked for voting chance... she might want family to know that she has a right to vote as part of the family but in voting put in blank without letting anyone know.

NO.. Pashu, Chedi, Prachin, Tej

Yes.. Gyan, Ved, Dadaji

Blank... Toasty
More  I think abt it, it appears correct. Dadaji's reaction for blank vote must b to trick us and then the blank is vote is Toasty's.   

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

scinerdAutumnn

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saas Bina Sasuraal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index