Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: supria

😉😉 Hi dear...sorry i didnt get ur name but i just loved what uve written here...me too felt just the same afte ryesdays episode...me too felt that after what she went thru the previous night and almost getting caught by the prof in front of the whole class just minutes ago, a gal like navya wud be dead scared indeed. Atleast, knowing her nature, we shud appreciate the fact that she came out n sort of indicated to ananth to come to the poolside when she went to get her breakfast...n when she saw him just nearby n telling her that he knows who the gal at nite was, she was a bit petrified...n when he asked her abt the kiss, she was again flustered...it happens with people of navyas nature!! And soumya did a fab job with navyas expressions...navya is an introvert so her expressions in love tend to be different from other happy-go-lucky gals... 

the best part is, by the evening, at the bonfire, she was relaxed n seemed to be smiling with a different look at ananth...she looked pretty with that shy smile...n kept stealing glances at him, esp when ritz-ranbir were abt to take off at the nite...

indeed shes different from ritzz...so shy n her family is always on her mind, that why she went to the reception to make a call home while none of the others didnt bother to...so we cant expect the same reaction fm navya who is just beginning to be in close proximity n all alone with her love and ritzz whos been with ranbir for some time...ritz-ranbir indeed rock but navya is different...shes shy n so cant just come out openly with an eyelock with ananth, esp when she's seen how he cud hug or kiss her out of the blue😉😉...apart from talking so sweetly...she needs time n needs to get used to his naughtiness!! 😆😆

n as u say  n he gets entagled in a commitment to stupid shagun...cant the cvs think of something better for a separation other than bringing in that dumbo called shagun!!

hi  im Resmy...u r Supria right...
we think very similar...yaa hope ananth realises his feelings before it is too late...
Abirami24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: pkaur92

You are spot on !!!!😉

Navya's character is din-bhar-din becoming a nuisance!😡
She always seems so scared of everything!
If she loves him, and can kiss him on his face, why cant she let him touch her?🤢

Ritz and Ranbir are definitely my new best, and I want to say there should be more of their scenes, coz they can actually act!👏

it is because of her nature...