•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Gopi does not know how to write hindi, let alone english.

Rashi helped Gopi and knows full well what she wrote for her.

Gopi asked to write "Ahemji" only.

Everyone should realize that Rashi added extra shit and played a prank on Gopi.

Rashi should be going down soon, in such a delicate time it does not make sense for Rashi to be playing pranks on Gopi, so I don't think she will be able to come up with any excuse as to why she wrote I love in front of Ahemji.  For her own good it would be better for her to acknowledge her own kalakari or Jigar can get really hurt by her having written this sentence.  Considering that he mistook the earlier piece of paper to be for him.

on a side note:  Gopi needs to go talk to Kokila and get her ideas reviewed before implementing them, Kokila has said this two times already, wonder if Kokila will be angry at Gopi because she is not listening to her.
Originally posted by gopakshi

Gopi does not know how to write hindi, let alone english.

Rashi helped Gopi and knows full well what she wrote for her.

Gopi asked to write "Ahemji" only.

Everyone should realize that Rashi added extra shit and played a prank on Gopi.

Rashi should be going down soon, in such a delicate time it does not make sense for Rashi to be playing pranks on Gopi, so I don't think she will be able to come up with any excuse as to why she wrote I love in front of Ahemji.  For her own good it would be better for her to acknowledge her own kalakari or Jigar can get really hurt by her having written this sentence.  Considering that he mistook the earlier piece of paper to be for him.

on a side note:  Gopi needs to go talk to Kokila and get her ideas reviewed before implementing them, Kokila has said this two times already, wonder if Kokila will be angry at Gopi because she is not listening to her.

exactly(bold part) what the hell is wrong with idiot gopi
Originally posted by lonely0planet

exactly(bold part) what the hell is wrong with idiot gopi

Nothing wrong with Gopi-except that she is an IDIOT!!!!!!!!😡😡😡😡