Frequent Posters

abhina_roks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: asena

we're bashing?😕
don't type in caps because its considered shouting

ok i edited the caps...sry for that...
but i wanted to say everyone that this is for vivah fans and if anyone doesnt like it, dont watch or dont comment...
asena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
vivah is offscreen not onscreen and this forum is for pkyek related. its clearly mentioned not to discuss actor's personal life. don't this come under that category too? 😕
i'm done here and also i haven't watched the vm i read syria's post and its clearly mentioned their onscreen scenes were used along with a romantic song(we all know they don't share that kind of relationship onscreen and it doesn't make any sense calling it Vivah either because the scenes used are of Panchi and Abhay(reel) not Vivian and Vahbbiz(real))
Edited by asena - 12 years ago
can we plzzz not mk a big deal outta of this vm

people r just over reacting

its abhiya all the way guys

and @topicmker...i luved ur vm but in show there is hardly any abhay panchi scenes

so can u plzzz mk a vivah vm on their offscreen nkjhoks on a romantic no

i ll b really grateful
blazertwo thumbnail
please make his off secreen chemistry not on screen chemistry ,it seems all on screen and off screen will be mixed it is not good ,i think it is not nice post
Ninja. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: asena

vivah is offscreen not onscreen and this forum is for pkyek related. its clearly mentioned not to discuss actor's personal life. don't this come under that category too? 😕
i'm done here and also i haven't watched the vm i read syria's post and its clearly mentioned their onscreen scenes were used along with a romantic song(we all know they don't share that kind of relationship onscreen and it doesn't make any sense calling it Vivah either because the scenes used are of Panchi and Abhay(reel) not Vivian and Vahbbiz(real))

i completetly agree wid u..
they r not onscreen couple. i dnt understand  y people mixing their poofessional lyf wid personal lyf...!!!!!😕 we dont watch pkyek 4 vivah..!!!! and for all of ur kind information they never share such relation in pkyek...
textniku thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey all...sorry for the fuss here...its my fault...i really didnt know thAT its a bid deal to use their onscreen clips as ive made their vms before and nobody told me back then...:😳 will remember it from the next time..