India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Mallika Sherawat? (Page 3)

.Anamika. IF-Dazzler
.Anamika.
.Anamika.

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Wow..you put a lot of research into this! Kudos for that! About Mallika...I don't really care either way...If she wants to go to Hollywood, go for it! If she wants to stay in Bollywood, go for it! Either way, I avoid all her movies so like what you said about Rakhi Sawant - if you choose to stay away from her, you won't even know she exists! But one thing about her - she does seem to have gotten here on her own, using whatever means...and the least you can give her credit for is surviving for this long in Bollywood with no famous father, mother, uncle, husband, etc..

sweet_angel27 IF-Dazzler
sweet_angel27
sweet_angel27

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyazinta

Originally posted by Nitu_KayaTheCop

well if rakhi sawant can survive then why can't her...she is talentless yet she uses her body and assests to get what she wants...she ain't a big star and nobody takes her seriously beyond her figure...

she HAMPED in murder also...only those people can tell tht who know what acting really is...it doesnt really matter she has talent or not...she has the bombing figure which is going in her favour...

i m sure she wont last long...i will also say tht 'let her do what makes her happy' LOL

honestly if you don't watch reality television trust me rakhi becomes invisible...as i stopped watching reality shows i even doubt rakhi still exists?

I still watch reality tv, and Rakhi doesn't exist anymore lol.

Go to top