sheee IF-Rockerz
sheee
sheee

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyazinta

Originally posted by sheee

At least she didn' use someone, like kat did.

honestly kat was probably 17/18 when she met salman...salman was above 35 then...how can a kid use an adult man? 
She lied. She was not 17/18.  she is 30 now.

but still he was almost 40...look i'm not a big fan of katrina either...but compared to mallika i prefer katrina anyday...cuz mallika is just annoying. I would have liked her more if only she would stop talking to the paparazzi for fame...
Compared to katrina I prefer Malika anyday. At least she is not cheating and using people.  Her talking to paperazzi for fame is not hurting anyone. Its harmless.

Edited by sheee - 20 May 2011 at 4:43pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MommytobeU-No-Pooruky786

sanober. IF-Achieverz
sanober.
sanober.

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:18am | IP Logged
This topic is abt Malika and not abt Katrina. lets not discss other stars here :)

doser Senior Member
doser
doser

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 2:48am | IP Logged

At least she didn' use someone, like kat did.

honestly kat was probably 17/18 when she met salman...salman was above 35 then...how can a kid use an adult man?
She lied. She was not 17/18. she is 30 now.

but still he was almost 40...look i'm not a big fan of katrina either...but compared to mallika i prefer katrina anyday...cuz mallika is just annoying. I would have liked her more if only she would stop talking to the paparazzi for fame...
Hi your article is very nice.why don't u post this in pinkvilla
sheee IF-Rockerz
sheee
sheee

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
edit

I was trying to edit the quote in my post and pressed quote instead of edit, twice. So thats why two extra empy posts are here.

Edited by sheee - 21 May 2011 at 8:03am
sheee IF-Rockerz
sheee
sheee

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged

edit

Edited by sheee - 21 May 2011 at 7:45am
sheee IF-Rockerz
sheee
sheee

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sano88

This topic is abt Malika and not abt Katrina. lets not discss other stars here :)

My first comment was after reading the title only. But then I read the whole post.
The orignal poster is comparing katrina and malaika.  See

-Now i seriously believe that if she would have gotten a mentor like salman she might have made it big like katrina...however this didn't happen...so with not getting much importance in India she suddenly gets a movie offer from the US: Unveiled  directed by Bill Bannerman whose name is connected to huge movies like Twilight:
Now I don't get that...Katrina might be in Bollywood because of Salman but we can actually say she really works hard.
..she puts her effort in learning hindi and becoming a better dancer and actress...now how and when and where did Mallika work hard? She booked a ticket to LA found herself an awesome PR agency who introduced her to prominent figures in hollywood eventually even got selected to become an honorary citizen of Los Angelas and since then she just keeps running around to party's and event's and keeps posting pictures of her with celebrities on her twitter...now she is in cannes and she took hollywoodtv with her and there she is doing the exact same thing just running around (uuuh promoting politics of love...yeah right).

So I was on topic.

Edited by sheee - 21 May 2011 at 8:10am
priyazinta Senior Member

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
pomegranate IF-Sizzlerz
pomegranate
pomegranate

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
this is a mallika topic so where did katrina come from??  if you hate katrina then that's fine but it's really pathetic that people are  taking jibes at her when the article has nothing to do with her.

that vixen katrina lied to salman, seduced him and what not and since salman is the innocent fool incabaple of making decisions, he fell into her trap.

Go to top