Posted: 12 years ago
I just don't get it! I have seen two movies of her:

-Khwahish: Her acting was terrible but she looked pretty.
-Murder: Well great script (stolen from Hollywood) but still her acting didn't impress me...and the movie focused more on her body and let's call it sleaze...

So she used to be a flight attended who was married...she decided to go for fame and money...she did this by pulling rakhi sawant stunts...now let's face it she isn't exactly considered an A-list actress she is just a sometimes supporting actress and mostly just there for the dancing and glam and item numbers.

Now i seriously believe that if she would have gotten a mentor like salman she might have made it big like katrina...however this didn't happen...so with not getting much importance in India she suddenly gets a movie offer from the US: Unveiled  directed by Bill Bannerman whose name is connected to huge movies like Twilight:

Well this movie probably never took off for unknown reasons and Mallika got casted opposite Jackie Chan...the chinese loved that movie...but in hollywood it failed...and i never felt the need to watch it. So that disaster was followed by Hiss and this was seriously a box office disaster...

So what's exactly the point of Mallika? I am actually starting to feel ashamed because of her...while aish did us proud in cannes...mallika is just embarassing for us. 

1. WHY THE HELL DOES SHE LOVE THE PAPARAZZI SO MUCH? While A-listers like Leonardo Dicaprio run away from the paparazzi she actually invited them:

A-LIST WHO CAN ACTUALLY ACT AND HAS TALENT:

EEEH WHAT LIST? THE RUNNING AROUND IN HOLLYWOOD AND AT PARTY'S AND EVENTS LIST????

2. WHY DID SHE INVITE OBAMA FOR SUCH A TASTELESS MOVIE?

3. Why is she always running around celebs and so called big figures and rich people of Hollywood?
She does know that they aren't aliens right? No offense but it's just weird the way she behaves...it's like she's showing off...and yes ofcourse everybody including the president is nice and polite towards miss ugh they can't exactly tell her to get out of their faces?
Here with Jodie Foster:
Here with Obama:
Here with Jude Law:

Basically these people just see her as a fan.

4. WHAT'S WITH THE FAKE WEIRD DISGUSTING ACCENT?

5. WHY ARE THERE PEOPLE WHO LIKE HER?
What surprises me is that there are a lot of people who say: Good for her! She worked hard for it and didn't have a godfather.

Now I don't get that...Katrina might be in Bollywood because of Salman but we can actually say she really works hard...she puts her effort in learning hindi and becoming a better dancer and actress...now how and when and where did Mallika work hard? She booked a ticket to LA found herself an awesome PR agency who introduced her to prominent figures in hollywood eventually even got selected to become an honorary citizen of Los Angelas and since then she just keeps running around to party's and event's and keeps posting pictures of her with celebrities on her twitter...now she is in cannes and she took hollywoodtv with her and there she is doing the exact same thing just running around (uuuh promoting politics of love...yeah right). 

6. What the hell is this:

Does she has a hidden talent? Singing? As he is a music mogel...well i don't believe she can sing...so why is she running around him? I refuse to believe that it's money...cuz she could probably find younger...i guess it's access to events like the white house associates diner and other prominent rich figures.

Now I like to know what do you guys think of her? Do you agree with my view: That's she is just someone like Heidi Montag who just craves for attention and fame? Or do you actually think she will become an oscar winning actress?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
At least she didn' use someone, like kat did.
well if rakhi sawant can survive then why can't her...she is talentless yet she uses her body and assests to get what she wants...she ain't a big star and nobody takes her seriously beyond her figure...

she HAMPED in murder also...only those people can tell tht who know what acting really is...it doesnt really matter she has talent or not...she has the bombing figure which is going in her favour...

i m sure she wont last long...i will also say tht 'let her do what makes her happy' 😆
Originally posted by: sheee

At least she didn' use someone, like kat did.

honestly kat was probably 17/18 when she met salman...salman was above 35 then...how can a kid use an adult man? 
Originally posted by: Nitu_KayaTheCop

well if rakhi sawant can survive then why can't her...she is talentless yet she uses her body and assests to get what she wants...she ain't a big star and nobody takes her seriously beyond her figure...

she HAMPED in murder also...only those people can tell tht who know what acting really is...it doesnt really matter she has talent or not...she has the bombing figure which is going in her favour...

i m sure she wont last long...i will also say tht 'let her do what makes her happy' 😆

honestly if you don't watch reality television trust me rakhi becomes invisible...as i stopped watching reality shows i even doubt rakhi still exists?

sheee thumbnail
Originally posted by: priyazinta

honestly kat was probably 17/18 when she met salman...salman was above 35 then...how can a kid use an adult man? 

She lied. She was not 17/18.  she is 30 now.
Originally posted by: sheee

She lied. She was not 17/18.  she is 30 now.

but still he was almost 40...look i'm not a big fan of katrina either...but compared to mallika i prefer katrina anyday...cuz mallika is just annoying. I would have liked her more if only she would stop talking to the paparazzi for fame...
sheee thumbnail

but still he was almost 40...look i'm not a big fan of katrina either...but compared to mallika i prefer katrina anyday...cuz mallika is just annoying. I would have liked her more if only she would stop talking to the paparazzi for fame...

Compared to katrina I prefer Malika anyday. At least she is not cheating and using people.  Her talking to paperazzi for fame is not hurting anyone. Its harmless. Edited by sheee - 12 years ago
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
This topic is abt Malika and not abt Katrina. lets not discss other stars here :)

doser thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi your article is very nice.why don't u post this in pinkvilla