lets make it very clear - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by carisma2

Best thing is not to give her importance!
ji gurumaa 😛btw i knew u will say this 😉
Originally posted by telstra

ji gurumaa 😛btw i knew u will say this 😉
sis aapne cari sis ko gurumaa kyun bana di😆?
Originally posted by tanthya

Fat chance of that happening, Naaz ... I think she will be vital  to the plot ...They are slowly increasing her footage ...
u  know tanthya i was too depressed seeing her scene today that in frustration i made this thread hmm😭kaa karoon yaara more than the thread i am upset with the thought that she will b the one who will reunite kriya trps r really down i dont want pops to do any stupidity and wants arushi to b an exaple for many unmarried girls yaara magar meray sochnay say kuch hota hai kyaConfused
Arushi to save kriya marriage who herself wanted to destroy their relation
A big no,if cv wants to show Arushi as a saint i will not accept it.She should mind her own business and let kriya solve their martial problem by themselves.
Originally posted by kriya2011

A big no,if cv wants to show Arushi as a saint i will not accept it.She should mind her own business and let kriya solve their martial problem by themselves.
may I know ur name please I really like ur comments behtareen
Originally posted by snigdhabd

sis aapne cari sis ko gurumaa kyun bana di😆?
oh she is mine gurumaa but a good one not like serial
dii as i too didn,t understand that bt just like their conversation as there was no one to whom she can tell all these things so may b just she had talk wid her nothing to do more hai na r waise bhi hum to sirf wish kar sakte hai as i to also want that kriya shld b re unite by their own undersatnding and love widout interference of any one
Nazia i seriously dnt want dat ykw 2 b in between KriYa...i dnt care if KriYa hav 2 go to any limits 2 save their relationship bt i dnt want ykw d be peacemaker OR 2 be anywhere else in d frame...Its a sincere request 2 Pearl maam dat plz dnt get Pratigya's sister in d limelite...we've already had enough of her...we r still nt wantin 2 see her still we r bearin up wid her jus 4 sake of our beloved KriYa bt in d future we wnt be able 2 continue dat...
Much needed topic Naz...IF CV's do anything lyk dat i'm wid u in boycottin them...no matter wat KriYa should solve d problem amongst themselves n no OTHER person should poke their nose in their personal life...
Originally posted by kriya2011

I think CV's  completely forgot  abt her  past ,  dat she is the one  who made all attempts  to make dem seperated ...
 They want to put her in a good list ,  A BIG NOOO ...😡
😡  Gt Rolli back ... or she can share  her problem wth Ghanti Dadi...
 Hi  Nazi ... good post ...
Originally posted by Elvira22

I think CV's  completely forgot  abt her  past ,  dat she is the one  who made all attempts  to make dem seperated ...
 They want to put her in a good list ,  A BIG NOOO ...😡
😡  Gt Rolli back ... or she can share  her problem wth Ghanti Dadi...
 Hi  Nazi ... good post ...
Gd is a better option...sumthin better than nothin...If Pratz had spoken 2 Gd it wud  hav been a cute scene like d kheer one.Bt d CV's sumhw want 2 give screenspace 2 unwanted pplAngryAngry on a serious note Roli shud be brought back...come on CV's spare us d torture n get any1 gud whom Pratz can talk 2...