India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

lets make it very clear

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
hmm guys just busy today thought to write thiss post dears i want all of u to make sure that we all make it clear to pops we dont want ykw to save kriyas marriage hmm write on fb on star site if someone can find  perals man email id i seriously dpont want them to do this blunder please get united and do start writing Confused

Edited by telstra - 20 May 2011 at 3:40pm

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

yogita12JensonMishtipheonix1sudharao100krishnabhavnalakshmi_paiElvira22-BugsBunny----Yemi---a_umaAziyadhakarnAnondo.RbabithajMitu_piyarapiyariSnigdha_Khanam....Poojie....carisma2--MaFia--

---Yemi--- IF-Rockerz
---Yemi---
---Yemi---

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
pre-emptive action Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

hope it works Ermm Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

babithajtelstra

laks76 Goldie
laks76
laks76

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Nazia nice topic. i didn;t get today why they have to show arushi talking with prats and prats called her. i know we all have sister sister affection and i know she cann;t tell anyone now what is going on. but arushi didn;t give her any good advice she told to talk that is what prats is doing now. talking and manofying. what is with the cv's they cann;t think of anything which makes sense. i don;t get it. r they trying to please someone or r they doing some favor for someone who is making them to do. i don;t get it. what is with teh cv's they do something nice and next time it is bouncing back. omg
telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
amit bachay find pearls mam email id or anyone fron spellbound creations lets email them hmm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--MaFia--

CrAzYRED IF-Rockerz
CrAzYRED
CrAzYRED

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
they blame winter mths TRP on cold weatherConfused CVs, i know all about cold winter mthsLOL and when it cold i stay as much in door cuddle up under my favourite blankyEmbarrassedBig smile watching TV. summer time am outdoor, but when my favourite tv show is on am indoorDancing. so will CVs  blame summer mths for low TRP if it comes to that.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---dhakarnbabithajtelstra

JensonMishti Senior Member
JensonMishti
JensonMishti

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
Hi Telstra  Di...I just logged in saw that Tanthya di is not leaving...then saw your post Cry...havent seen the episode or read the WU..

Arushi is going to save Kriya??? How?I mean is she back in TNShocked...I dont understand...why suddenly arushi is coming back as a central character...

Let me go and read Di"s WU..

babithajtelstra

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishti1983

Hi Telstra  Di...I just logged in saw that Tanthya di is not leaving...then saw your post Cry...havent seen the episode or read the WU..

Arushi is going to save Kriya??? How?I mean is she back in TNShocked...I dont understand...why suddenly arushi is coming back as a central character...

beta telstra telecommunication company will b too happy with me for there free publicity plus call them didi so i want them to give u some free calls as a bonus humri taraf say tumhray liye giftLOL
beta my name is nazia u can call me that acha i hope u saw the epi no need to cry just chill but yes keep commenting on star site cfreatives thread dear that we dont want arushi to save kriya marriage

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JensonMishti

JensonMishti Senior Member
JensonMishti
JensonMishti

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

Originally posted by mishti1983

beta telstra telecommunication company will b too happy with me for there free publicity plus call them didi so i want them to give u some free calls as a bonus humri taraf say tumhray liye giftLOL
beta my name is nazia u can call me that acha i hope u saw the epi no need to cry just chill but yes keep commenting on star site cfreatives thread dear that we dont want arushi to save kriya marriage

hahah Di.. LOl Nazia Di...thanks

Oh my God..Arushi Kyun??????  I dont understand...Krishna has lost his brains...Amma is becoming more  dangerous Day by day...and now Arushi too???

P should talk to Ghanti dadi ...or do some thing else

sudharao100babithaj

Go to top