minaz296

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
thanks for the lovely update
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tasha4ever

hey i didnt c any of dis scene {Abhay tells Chand that Maithilli has captured Misha and Panchi...and their lives in danger...which Chand ask him to save them...and not to worry about Piya as she has been saved by them...he ask not to waste anytime and save Misha-Panchi...Abhay leaves to save them} i wen and watched it again and again still hw cumz?

some scenes are missing thats why you could not view it...it happens to me at times...thats why i hate watching it on net...but i have no choice because i don't have the channel in my country...

in some videos in YT and other websites...the conversation between abhayendra-maithilli is missing...and also the part where abhay begs maithilli to meet piya one last time is missing...and also in some the part when piya begs arnav to go back into the jungle one last time is missing...

so i guess your part of the video have missed those scenes between abhay-chand too...no matter how much you watch...that part has been missed...

it happens yaar...

Edited by Mages - 23 May 2011 at 1:29am
sreereddy Goldie
sreereddy
sreereddy

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged
wonderful update dear.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index