Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: pippa

Brilliant as usual...what imaginative use of those tai tai fish pics!

Really, these two...know how to disappoint...I take that back...the cvs have broken their own record for tai tai fish endings!!!

Thanxx a lot dear...😊

Hope in this way, the cv's break the records of Maaneet's non-veg SR too in the forthcoming episodes..😳
Hoping against hope...πŸ˜†
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovelygeet24x7

gud one yaar.non-veg sr bhi ti ti phis ho gayi.nw they shud go 4 super non-veg romance🀣

there in a need 4 that deedπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
so that maaneetians get gud nite sweet dreamzπŸ˜†

Thanxxx a lot Rash...😊
Now I'm searching for a plot for a super- duper non- veg romance..😳
hope I get one but as I'm down with fever since morning so it'll take a bit time.πŸ˜•..I'll arrange for sweet- dreamz of all Maaneetians as soon as I get well.πŸ˜‰
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: maangeet4u

loved ur post...
it gave me the above emotion

Thanxx dear..loved ur way of emoting.😊
bobby13rocks thumbnail
[QUOTE=sldeeps]🀣 hum MAAN se isse jyada expect nahi kar sakte  ... well done bobbyπŸ‘
[/QUOTE
Thanx Deeps for liking it...😊
ha yaar lekin try karte rehna chahiye.πŸ˜†
bobby13rocks thumbnail
[QUOTE=SlovHanda]love u bobby 4 this awesome n hilarious stuff...geet is vegetarian na but still demanding non vegπŸ˜†...inki ghas phus wali sr ne inko kuya se kya bana diaπŸ˜†...do u really think msk has enough potential to continue their sr for two maha episode🀣
[/QUOTE
Thanxx a ton Slov..love u too...πŸ€—
See Geet too turned non-veg ..so despo for the next action..πŸ˜‰.
MSK ko hum ekdin forum ke saare gals pakarke alag alag se training denge so that he can sustain for 2 maha episodesπŸ˜‰ .😳.with their non-veg SR.🀣
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: katterpiller

awesome post as usual...so hilarious...🀣 🀣 🀣

Thanxx dear.😊
bobby13rocks thumbnail
[QUOTE=maangeetams]🀣Bobby dear! Aaj kal I look forward to your hilarious take on the scenes more than the original! Keep it up .Love ur sense of humour!Mazaa aa gaya![/QUOTE
Thanxxx a ton dear..for all ur appreciation..😊
Thank god at least I can bring smiles to my buddies faces.πŸ˜ƒ..
tazeen_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 OH GOSSSh ! bobby again afantastic and hilariuos post dear and that too in fever ...honestly bobby if you can think of such a wonderful post in this condition then whats wrong with our maaneet...they definitely need a good 2hrs sessions...but dear you take care of urselves ...don't take it to your heart ke bukhar hi aa gaya maaneet ke thande thande SR ka sooch sooch ke...maaneet ki wajhe se hum sab ka bura haal hain per inko koi faraq pare ga...
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: acjanfeb1

Absolutely fantastic . themoments of tai tai phis is beautifully captured as they all say picture says more than words .πŸ˜‰.(lol jugnu mama style )

Thanxx dear...
Nowadays its the pics of Maaneet that say all...πŸ˜†
I'm trying to assist Jugnu mama.πŸ˜‰
bobby13rocks thumbnail
[QUOTE=tazeen_29] OH GOSSSh ! bobby again afantastic and hilariuos post dear and that too in fever ...honestly bobby if you can think of such a wonderful post in this condition then whats wrong with our maaneet...they definitely need a good 2hrs sessions...but dear you take care of urselves ...don't take it to your heart ke bukhar hi aa gaya maaneet ke thande thande SR ka sooch sooch ke...maaneet ki wajhe se hum sab ka bura haal hain per inko koi faraq pare ga...[/QUOTE
Thanxxx a ton Taz for liking it...I just came online in the evening...got bored the whole day lying in bed ..yesterday I was getting some indications that I'll fall ill as I've told u in my pm...
See we r dying to see some mature,intense Maaneet romance & these cv's r gifting us with good-nite ,sleep tight stuffs...we think so much for the show but the cv's don't pay heed to our thoughts...
Anyways ..thanxx again & I'll definitely TC.