India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

20th May Food For Thought. (Page 4)

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 5:29am | IP Logged
The problem with Baba is at times he is too forgiving.

u nailed it, and also he lets go some matters without thinking about them too, like 'whatever...i am bored' sort of way...and this precisely is causing problems

and also remember it was shown that K was shocked to hear that P called a baba deliberately to the house to save arushi  n he was upset of the fact and had asked her 'what kind of games r u playing?'...so i think K's anger at P is justified as he has a solid reason to believe that P is capable of playing games when it comes to what she wants to achieve...Confused

Edited by dhakarn - 21 May 2011 at 5:37am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhakarn

The problem with Baba is at times he is too forgiving.

u nailed it, and also he lets go some matters without thinking about them too, like 'whatever...i am bored' sort of way...and this precisely is causing problems

and also remember it was shown that K was shocked to hear that P called a baba deliberately to the house to save arushi  n he was upset of the fact and had asked her 'what kind of games r u playing?'...so i think K's anger at P is justified as he has a solid reason to believe that P is capable of playing games when it comes to what she wants to achieve...Confused
True... if you get time read my post bamboozled Krishna
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Brilliant epi.. one for a STOP everything you are doing and watch!
Amma finds herself in a pickle.. pity she wasn't thrown in the pickle instead. Dead

Why waste the pickle, Yaar ..

Beautifully written Caris ...Big smile

Agree with you, I am truly liking this human Pratigya, who has lost her  cockiness, her overweening confidence  and her smugness... There was one scene  a long time back when she says with a trace of arrogance  that as long as Krishna is with her , none can shake her ...I really wanted a day when krishna will not be with her .This was at a time when the sax were handling K like  pooch.. incl P.. Now the tables are turned..and TBH..I really feel for the Girl but I am not able to feel angry on  Krishna or Amma either ...

I can understand K totally under his mom's thumb  for K was always ruled by his heart ..what I can never understand is where has SS astute Budhi gone ??

Thanks Tanths.. I agree with you comments...
Situationally the way Pratz came into the Niwaas with her attitude, somewhere along the lives of making her Pratigya to hate Krishna she forgot that he comes with parents too.. hence Amma has never been able to forgive Pratigya. There is a form of evilness within Amma as she treats Kesar in a bad way to some extreme more so for Kesar's imvolvement with Pratigya. Amma's hatred has shown to be more extreme then the life of her unborn Pota, whom Kesar miscarried.
Krishna's confusion is justfied also as he has never been invinsible to come under the negative influence of closed games.
SS well he is just as man of the moment. One minute he can be stretched in to the positive and yet the other minute he can be stretched into the negative. whereas Amma is grounded more to the negative.
piyarapiyari IF-Sizzlerz
piyarapiyari
piyarapiyari

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
as usual mindblowing and brilliant dii no words to say anything more just a standing ovation for uClap

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piyarapiyari

as usual mindblowing and brilliant dii no words to say anything more just a standing ovation for uClap
Thanks hun... xxx

piyarapiyari

Go to top