Pratigya

20th May Food For Thought. (Page 2)

JensonMishti Senior Member
JensonMishti
JensonMishti

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

The score is one all!

Brilliant epi.. one for a STOP everything you are doing and watch!
Amma finds herself in a pickle.. pity she wasn't thrown in the pickle instead. Dead
SS claims that she has never had a peek- a - boo in the kitchen previously to now. What a lie! Who made the Batti Chokka nachtey nachtey.
Gosh I loved the slow motion reaction of a hungry SS getting up, This time vibrating aswell, but unlike Shyaamu's vibration - he was vibrating out of provoked temper Angry rather than fear. (That is the contrast between the two family heads of MKAP).
I just loved The Amma ka zalil hona today, Munni badnaam hui - Munna ke hathon.
The pillow fight turned into a one sided slap fight. Notice when SS is alapping her accross the face - she doesn't even flinch and carries on talking although she is suppossed to be smacked accross the mouth. Now this is signs of poor direction, and Hence I suggest Asmita learn the Aah , ooh, ouch styles from Shaktia.
Wah Pratigya.. nice and effective one this time. Tumrey dil mein tandak paree na?
And that Baba... trying to break - up such a scene. Behoodi - I interfering in the matters of the head of the house. Just for his interference I was madly hoping that SS will calm his son with a tight slap across his face aswell, But all he got was a solid finger across his face with a stern look.
And had Amma's glycerine ran out.. coz I was expecting far more crying then what was shown.

When Piyasiya carried the Fish curry out doors - I thought she was going to steal some bites for herself. The significance of the cat was ...he/she ate Amma's food not Pratigya's. See God is on the side of the innocent.
All in all - I could not ignore Shaktia's scrutanizing look
Now if the Thaks can have a fit regarding non- veg due to religious purposes, then why did they not see this point when Komal went against her saural's religious beliefs and cooked non - veg?
The Thaks too can be hypocritical.

Now I know we have all been waiting for the 'Return of krishna'. But this is not the Krishna we were waiting for. The Baba we wanted was the smug Baba, the Baba who always thought he knew right and wrong better than anyone else. Now we see this Baba who cannot hear a bad word against his wicked, vindictive witch of a mother. Now why does he walk away in confrontations, then tells Pratigya.. why didn't you open your dil ke doors and windows to me. Well how can she you dim witt when you slam them shut in her face when she tries.
Now today I liked the Pratigya I saw, she's kicked her pride aside and was a statue of humble pie. A loving, caring wife who is giving importance to Baba and her marriage. (I'm sure at the moment the way she is feeling insecure now - That if you went to jail she will bail you and kick her unyielding principles aside).
Baba's pettiness stretched to the extreme that he has tossed Pratigya out of his side of the bed, and back into her side of the bed. Now that well and truely definately called for a the BG music in female voice.

A man refused to put sindoor in his wifes forhead especially when it is symbolised to increase his own life. The man who could have slit both his wrists to fill her maang with red colour stands forth refusing. That is not the Krishna that we knew. Though this cat and mouse game is quite interesting.. but unfortunately for the viewers it will not be humorous as the Tom and Jerry show.

Now this time Amma has really got Pratigya shaking in her sandals, seeing that this time Krishna is not supporting her - hence the smugness is wiped off her face.. Though I quite like seeing a humble Pratigya at the moment. But she will speak.. and when she does Krishna will Listen! If history of MKAP is anything to go by, unless the dynamics change!

Now -  I liked the scene between the two sisters.. or should I say Jethani /devraani.
One can understand Pratigya's feelings for this is the time where her world has come crumling down just because Krishna, the independent Krishna (Who now no longer spends time at home watching the kitchen politics) is not by her side. she is alone. She wants to fight for this marriage, such role reversal in the show, When before it was Pratigya who was concerned for her family and now Krishna.
Understanding the need for this track - but Baba how can you believe that Pratigya will lie. That's what beats me.

Good prformance all round.

Dosa.xxx

CAST RANKS VOTING'

http://www.india-forums.com/tv-show/586/pratigya/cast/

Please participate twice a day, Thanks'.

CHASKA METER

Glitter Text Maker

Didi  brilliant postwa,,,Clap Clap
Clap
Hmm Amma seems to be a Kitchen Champion Bhakt... First it was the Bassi BC which was eaten by her Bhhokar Beta...

Now Machli...for which she was beaten up by the Billa of TN

About Baba---well I donmt know what the CV;s are planning...but for the first trime I feel pratigya is realising how much she is dependent on Krishna"s support...

Husband and wife should not take each other for granted but they should learn that when they deal with their own personal issues...but here Black Mamba Amma is just Dead

OK Arushi...whats up there? How can she help P????? The last time she used her brains , she married Shakti for badla Dead

Pratigya does not have any married friends??????  what about her college Friends?

Cant she talk to Ghanti dadi??????

You my Lubly DOSA Star  Star  Star

Edited by mishti1983 - 20 May 2011 at 5:43pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

CrAzYRED IF-Rockerz
CrAzYRED
CrAzYRED

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
I love the THAKUR family DancingThe RoCkSilly

But what i don't understand they consider themself high cast and they have a hugh idol sitting in a corner which can be seen from every direction in the open situation room, yet the prepared and eat  non-veg food on regular basis in the view of the goddess of worship.Disapprove
soon after krishna marriage, shakti was drinking alcohol in that same room when kesar was making a big deal that a mandir is there he should not drink.

The family that scared of their own shadows ROFLthe saxenas, are low cast and  vegetarian. strange people, strange laws, strange world.

From day one Sajjan, doesn't like his wife cookingD'oh...no wonder amma the devil can't get to the man heart...the famous saying the way to man's heart is thur his stomach Cool amma may have to take cooking lesson from pratz

carisma2

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
good post carisma,

Understanding the need for this track - but Baba how can you believe that Pratigya will lie. That's what beats me.

well , to this i think the CVs have given us ample explanation...K sees his mother accepting P wholeheartedly , he was suspicious of his mother at first but his suspicions vanished the moment he saw his mother writhing in pain when SS beat her for supporting P and he felt guilty after her emotional speech of getting her son's love and care at last...he thought n thought of it all night (bec he is 'feeling' now how he had never looked at his mother who is so loving n caring to him n his babu) and felt more guilty of never being a good son to his mother , never holding her hand when she was in pain and all that...and he decides  never to let her suffer more...then he sees that his mother is always trying to cover up his babu's mistakes, warns even him not to scold her...and he is getting a doubt (ofcourse planted by amma) that maybe P is not liking his love towards amma or is 'jealous' of it...he is not doubting her love, rather he is doubting her possessive n jealous love...then he hears from P that amma is trying to bring her down in SS's eyes while another story is firmly planted in his mind already by a caring mother...then he sees P saying the 'ashtami' thing which flared SS's anger and provoked him to beat amma again and he hears that P had already known of the fish-dish part but only said it when all were present...why? his mind gives him the answer based on formal events- P said that amma is trying to show her in bad light in front of SS, so P now deliberately wanted amma to get humiliated and beaten by SS... he is bound to think like that...bec he is not even considering the possibility of a foul play from amma's part, bec she is supporting P even though she is getting humiliated and beaten...and we know how K is when he is angry or upset with anyone, he could be very mean , infact meanest of mean Ouch...amma is playing a dangerous game with K...Confused Ouch Angry

Now if the Thaks can have a fit regarding non- veg due to religious purposes, then why did they not see this point when Komal went against her saural's religious beliefs and cooked non - veg?
The Thaks too can be hypocritical.
 Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

The Baba we wanted was the smug Baba, the Baba who always thought he knew right and wrong better than anyone else. Now we see this Baba who cannot hear a bad word against his wicked, vindictive witch of a mother.

but he is only seeing a loving n caring mother who has seen the error in her ways n has wholeheartedly accepted his babu , n its now his babu herself is causing problems for amma...and also he is 'feeling' guilty for his treatment towards his mother all these years...i mean there is a huge difference between the old K who sat bored and irritated while his father tortured his mother and this K, a soft one who has started to feel the pain of his mother when he gets beaten...for K now his mother is right, her pain and her plight is what is right...

carisma2

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Now - I liked the scene between the two sisters.. or should I say Jethani /devraani.
i understand dearWinkhumo nahin samhjhain gay to kaun samjhay ga Hug.

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yemi3006

Baba's pettiness stretched to the extreme that he has tossed Pratigya out of his side of the bed, and back into her side of the bed.

OUCH Ouch Broken Heart Embarrassed yep thats just petty... but hey, look on the bright side, he did not choose to sleep on the very handy sofa Tongue

I wonder how long Maharaj will have to bear lonely nights? Am sure from Monday he will be companied.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

but Baba how can you believe that Pratigya will lie. That's what beats me.

who knows... maybe he has just unwittingly enlightened us to a new side effect of consuming spoilt pickles - it scrambles the brains in addition to the stomach.

Now the medical community should conduct further studies to prove or disprove this new phenomenon Tongue LOL 
I quite agree, or else the other explanation is  - he's pissed with her for giving him a tummy ache. LOL
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 3:54am | IP Logged
@Lakhs I agree with your red points. hehehee, U knew I'l comment on the bed sides...
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishti1983

[QUOTE=carisma2]
Didi  brilliant postwa,,,Clap Clap Thanku ji...
Clap
Hmm Amma seems to be a Kitchen Champion Bhakt... First it was the Bassi BC which was eaten by her Bhhokar Beta... Baba is rapidly becoming a suitor of this name.. with his current dieting LOL habbits.

Now Machli...for which she was beaten up by the Billa of TN Purrr, I was thinking the cat might fall ill aswell. LOL

About Baba---well I donmt know what the CV;s are planning...but for the first trime I feel pratigya is realising how much she is dependent on Krishna"s support... The in out of her independence has been completely tossed out.

Husband and wife should not take each other for granted but they should learn that when they deal with their own personal issues...but here Black Mamba Amma is just Dead All I can say is that I would like Baba to be ble to speak up to Pratz.. but in the situations which he does - I cannot digest because they are invalid. He should know his Amma better.

OK Arushi...whats up there? How can she help P????? The last time she used her brains , she married Shakti for badla Dead I know, but her job yesterday was to reassure Pratigya and ressurrect herconfidence... on how much Baba loves her and wouldn't leave her. It's a sister thing, because they have  Bhabi that they could not turn too, the brother is already making her life more difficult, Kesar is not sound to give much advise also in such matters, her parents are going through their own problems. Sge has GD who she should have talked to honestly... But that GD is a fat load a use at the moment... so that leave Arushi with whom she could take a walk in the park with.

Pratigya does not have any married friends??????  what about her college Friends?
The cv's don't want to pay more people.. they ar esavig their budget for Pratha.

Cant she talk to Ghanti dadi?????? Now whilst the couple the other day were having a lovely time at the table.. GD decides to be the kheer mein hadi! Ouch 
Forget this bura... she's for nowt!

You my Lubly DOSA Star  Star  Star

JensonMishti

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mia12

I love the THAKUR family DancingThe RoCkSilly

They sure do rock yaar..  

But what i don't understand they consider themself high cast and they have a hugh idol sitting in a corner which can be seen from every direction in the open situation room, yet the prepared and eat  non-veg food on regular basis in the view of the goddess of worship.Disapprove True..
soon after krishna marriage, shakti was drinking alcohol in that same room when kesar was making a big deal that a mandir is there he should not drink. Hmmm

The family that scared of their own shadows ROFLthe saxenas, are low cast and vegetarian. strange people, strange laws, strange world.
@ Blue... LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

From day one Sajjan, doesn't like his wife cookingD'oh...no wonder amma the devil can't get to the man heart.. Yup there is no other explanation, plus her long tongue aswell. .the famous saying the way to man's heart is thur his stomach Cool amma may have to take cooking lesson from pratz
I don't think she has any such plans as she is eager to get Pratz out of the house one way or another

HamiSky

Go to top