Pratigya

20th May Food For Thought. - Page 2

dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
good post carisma,

Understanding the need for this track - but Baba how can you believe that Pratigya will lie. That's what beats me.

well , to this i think the CVs have given us ample explanation...K sees his mother accepting P wholeheartedly , he was suspicious of his mother at first but his suspicions vanished the moment he saw his mother writhing in pain when SS beat her for supporting P and he felt guilty after her emotional speech of getting her son's love and care at last...he thought n thought of it all night (bec he is 'feeling' now how he had never looked at his mother who is so loving n caring to him n his babu) and felt more guilty of never being a good son to his mother , never holding her hand when she was in pain and all that...and he decides  never to let her suffer more...then he sees that his mother is always trying to cover up his babu's mistakes, warns even him not to scold her...and he is getting a doubt (ofcourse planted by amma) that maybe P is not liking his love towards amma or is 'jealous' of it...he is not doubting her love, rather he is doubting her possessive n jealous love...then he hears from P that amma is trying to bring her down in SS's eyes while another story is firmly planted in his mind already by a caring mother...then he sees P saying the 'ashtami' thing which flared SS's anger and provoked him to beat amma again and he hears that P had already known of the fish-dish part but only said it when all were present...why? his mind gives him the answer based on formal events- P said that amma is trying to show her in bad light in front of SS, so P now deliberately wanted amma to get humiliated and beaten by SS... he is bound to think like that...bec he is not even considering the possibility of a foul play from amma's part, bec she is supporting P even though she is getting humiliated and beaten...and we know how K is when he is angry or upset with anyone, he could be very mean , infact meanest of mean ...amma is playing a dangerous game with K...πŸ˜• 😑

Now if the Thaks can have a fit regarding non- veg due to religious purposes, then why did they not see this point when Komal went against her saural's religious beliefs and cooked non - veg?
The Thaks too can be hypocritical.
 πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

The Baba we wanted was the smug Baba, the Baba who always thought he knew right and wrong better than anyone else. Now we see this Baba who cannot hear a bad word against his wicked, vindictive witch of a mother.

but he is only seeing a loving n caring mother who has seen the error in her ways n has wholeheartedly accepted his babu , n its now his babu herself is causing problems for amma...and also he is 'feeling' guilty for his treatment towards his mother all these years...i mean there is a huge difference between the old K who sat bored and irritated while his father tortured his mother and this K, a soft one who has started to feel the pain of his mother when he gets beaten...for K now his mother is right, her pain and her plight is what is right...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Now - I liked the scene between the two sisters.. or should I say Jethani /devraani.
i understand dearπŸ˜‰humo nahin samhjhain gay to kaun samjhay ga πŸ€—.
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: yemi3006

Baba's pettiness stretched to the extreme that he has tossed Pratigya out of his side of the bed, and back into her side of the bed.

OUCH  πŸ₯Ί πŸ˜³ yep thats just petty... but hey, look on the bright side, he did not choose to sleep on the very handy sofa πŸ˜›

I wonder how long Maharaj will have to bear lonely nights? Am sure from Monday he will be companied.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

but Baba how can you believe that Pratigya will lie. That's what beats me.

who knows... maybe he has just unwittingly enlightened us to a new side effect of consuming spoilt pickles - it scrambles the brains in addition to the stomach.

Now the medical community should conduct further studies to prove or disprove this new phenomenon πŸ˜› πŸ˜† 

I quite agree, or else the other explanation is  - he's pissed with her for giving him a tummy ache. πŸ˜†
carisma2 thumbnail
@Lakhs I agree with your red points. hehehee, U knew I'l comment on the bed sides...
carisma2 thumbnail
carisma2 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mia12

I love the THAKUR family The RoCkπŸ€ͺ

They sure do rock yaar..  

But what i don't understand they consider themself high cast and they have a hugh idol sitting in a corner which can be seen from every direction in the open situation room, yet the prepared and eat  non-veg food on regular basis in the view of the goddess of worship.πŸ˜’ True..
soon after krishna marriage, shakti was drinking alcohol in that same room when kesar was making a big deal that a mandir is there he should not drink. Hmmm

The family that scared of their own shadows 🀣the saxenas, are low cast and vegetarian. strange people, strange laws, strange world.
@ Blue... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

From day one Sajjan, doesn't like his wife cooking...no wonder amma the devil can't get to the man heart.. Yup there is no other explanation, plus her long tongue aswell. .the famous saying the way to man's heart is thur his stomach πŸ˜Ž amma may have to take cooking lesson from pratz

I don't think she has any such plans as she is eager to get Pratz out of the house one way or another
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Ok...just now watched the episode...it was again a nice one!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

SS hitting amma looked really harsh...and I wished the others would have expressed a bit more...I mean some where simply sitting there...but then they must have all used to seeing SS hitting amma...

Gosh..this amma is too much...she plays her game so well...Pratigya looks so naive in front of her...at times speaking the truth won't be enough...one needs to tweak the circumstances to make the opposite see the other point of view as well...I wish Prats learn that soon as well...

Krishna...what can I say yaar...I understand his doubts and stuff...unlike us Krishna is only seeing what amma is showing him...All I will say is Krishna will have to redeem himself a lot...a simple sorry won't work for Pratigya and won't for us either...All these conversations are so going to come back and hurt him...

Arushi-Pratigya scene was nice...if it was only for Prats relieving herself of this burden..wanting someone to just listen to her worries.then it's fine and good...otherwise I don't think arushi is the right person to give her any advise on marriage and relationships...
Mili27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Helllooo Cari, I do not watch MKAP these days so I really can't comment much on anything but plz. you gals must carry on writing for MKAP forums, don't even think of quitting. Believe me you people have made me smile ever so often that now whenever I get bored I rush to my PC to get my daily fix of happiness.

Honestly speaking, initially I was also a little taken aback when I saw the way some members were ferociously protective about their favourite characters, actors and the show but then I realised that this is what being fanatical is all about. Fragile egos, delicate feelings and torrid emotions, MKAP forum is truly about relationships and how we handle them. Carry on the good work you guyz are doing. My best are with all of you.
tanudrashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
vinashkale viprit budhi thats all i can say abt krishna,he is not trusting his mehararoo i know cv are doing just to create rift.Amma is she krishna's real mother?.But yeah it was great episode,i really liked pratigya my poor baby is suffering a lot.Amma ki machali ko cat ne khaya matlab bure kam karoge to bura hi milega zara der lagegi par hoga zaroor.Carisma FFT is brilliant.Keep up the gud work.
carisma2 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dhakarn

good post carisma,

Understanding the need for this track - but Baba how can you believe that Pratigya will lie. That's what beats me.

well , to this i think the CVs have given us ample explanation...K sees his mother accepting P wholeheartedly , he was suspicious of his mother at first but his suspicions vanished the moment he saw his mother writhing in pain when SS beat her for supporting P and he felt guilty after her emotional speech of getting her son's love and care at last...he thought n thought of it all night (bec he is 'feeling' now how he had never looked at his mother who is so loving n caring to him n his babu) and felt more guilty of never being a good son to his mother , never holding her hand when she was in pain and all that...and he decides  never to let her suffer more...then he sees that his mother is always trying to cover up his babu's mistakes, warns even him not to scold her...and he is getting a doubt (ofcourse planted by amma) that maybe P is not liking his love towards amma or is 'jealous' of it...he is not doubting her love, rather he is doubting her possessive n jealous love...then he hears from P that amma is trying to bring her down in SS's eyes while another story is firmly planted in his mind already by a caring mother...then he sees P saying the 'ashtami' thing which flared SS's anger and provoked him to beat amma again and he hears that P had already known of the fish-dish part but only said it when all were present...why? his mind gives him the answer based on formal events- P said that amma is trying to show her in bad light in front of SS, so P now deliberately wanted amma to get humiliated and beaten by SS... he is bound to think like that...bec he is not even considering the possibility of a foul play from amma's part, bec she is supporting P even though she is getting humiliated and beaten...and we know how K is when he is angry or upset with anyone, he could be very mean , infact meanest of mean ...amma is playing a dangerous game with K...πŸ˜• 😑

Things would clear a little bit more.. if he takes time out to listen to her... Once upon a time Aman pulled wool over Arushi's eyes and tried to prove Pratigya to be wrong and made Arushi doubt Pratigya. Now Krishna is ironically doing the same as Arushi.

Now if the Thaks can have a fit regarding non- veg due to religious purposes, then why did they not see this point when Komal went against her saural's religious beliefs and cooked non - veg?
The Thaks too can be hypocritical.
 πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

The Baba we wanted was the smug Baba, the Baba who always thought he knew right and wrong better than anyone else. Now we see this Baba who cannot hear a bad word against his wicked, vindictive witch of a mother.

but he is only seeing a loving n caring mother who has seen the error in her ways n has wholeheartedly accepted his babu , n its now his babu herself is causing problems for amma...and also he is 'feeling' guilty for his treatment towards his mother all these years...i mean there is a huge difference between the old K who sat bored and irritated while his father tortured his mother and this K, a soft one who has started to feel the pain of his mother when he gets beaten...for K now his mother is right, her pain and her plight is what is right...
This mother has shown him love.. before he got married too - but then he never really bothered with her.. he loves his mum more now - because he thinks that she loves Pratz. His love for Pratz is greater because he loves people who love her. But despite all this love.. he is doubting her.
The problem with Baba is at times he is too forgiving.