Pratigya
Pratigya

20th May Food For Thought.

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
The score is one all!

Brilliant epi.. one for a STOP everything you are doing and watch!
Amma finds herself in a pickle.. pity she wasn't thrown in the pickle instead. Dead
SS claims that she has never had a peek- a - boo in the kitchen previously to now. What a lie! Who made the Batti Chokka nachtey nachtey.
Gosh I loved the slow motion reaction of a hungry SS getting up, This time vibrating aswell, but unlike Shyaamu's vibration - he was vibrating out of provoked temper Angry rather than fear. (That is the contrast between the two family heads of MKAP).
I just loved The Amma ka zalil hona today, Munni badnaam hui - Munna ke hathon.
The pillow fight turned into a one sided slap fight. Notice when SS is alapping her accross the face - she doesn't even flinch and carries on talking although she is suppossed to be smacked accross the mouth. Now this is signs of poor direction, and Hence I suggest Asmita learn the Aah , ooh, ouch styles from Shaktia.
Wah Pratigya.. nice and effective one this time. Tumrey dil mein tandak paree na?
And that Baba... trying to break - up such a scene. Behoodi - I interfering in the matters of the head of the house. Just for his interference I was madly hoping that SS will calm his son with a tight slap across his face aswell, But all he got was a solid finger across his face with a stern look.
And had Amma's glycerine ran out.. coz I was expecting far more crying then what was shown.

When Piyasiya carried the Fish curry out doors - I thought she was going to steal some bites for herself. The significance of the cat was ...he/she ate Amma's food not Pratigya's. See God is on the side of the innocent.
All in all - I could not ignore Shaktia's scrutanizing look
Now if the Thaks can have a fit regarding non- veg due to religious purposes, then why did they not see this point when Komal went against her saural's religious beliefs and cooked non - veg?
The Thaks too can be hypocritical.

Now I know we have all been waiting for the 'Return of krishna'. But this is not the Krishna we were waiting for. The Baba we wanted was the smug Baba, the Baba who always thought he knew right and wrong better than anyone else. Now we see this Baba who cannot hear a bad word against his wicked, vindictive witch of a mother. Now why does he walk away in confrontations, then tells Pratigya.. why didn't you open your dil ke doors and windows to me. Well how can she you dim witt when you slam them shut in her face when she tries.
Now today I liked the Pratigya I saw, she's kicked her pride aside and was a statue of humble pie. A loving, caring wife who is giving importance to Baba and her marriage. (I'm sure at the moment the way she is feeling insecure now - That if you went to jail she will bail you and kick her unyielding principles aside).
Baba's pettiness stretched to the extreme that he has tossed Pratigya out of his side of the bed, and back into her side of the bed. Now that well and truely definately called for a the BG music in female voice.

A man refused to put sindoor in his wifes forhead especially when it is symbolised to increase his own life. The man who could have slit both his wrists to fill her maang with red colour stands forth refusing. That is not the Krishna that we knew. Though this cat and mouse game is quite interesting.. but unfortunately for the viewers it will not be humorous as the Tom and Jerry show.

Now this time Amma has really got Pratigya shaking in her sandals, seeing that this time Krishna is not supporting her - hence the smugness is wiped off her face.. Though I quite like seeing a humble Pratigya at the moment. But she will speak.. and when she does Krishna will Listen! If history of MKAP is anything to go by, unless the dynamics change!

Now -  I liked the scene between the two sisters.. or should I say Jethani /devraani.
I was drenched under the shower of Pratigya's love for Krishna. And how desperately she wants to maintain it.. and for the first time such dialogues were spoke outside the Kriya sanctury and not just infront of Krishna. And the icing on the cake is that it was spoken infront of a member of the MMFG residence.
One can understand Pratigya's feelings for this is the time where her world has come crumbling down just because Krishna, the independent Krishna (Who now no longer spends time at home watching the kitchen politics) is not by her side. she is alone. She wants to fight for this marriage, such role reversal in the show, When before it was Pratigya who was concerned for her family and now Krishna.
Understanding the need for this track - but Baba how can you believe that Pratigya will lie. That's what beats me.

Good prformance all round.

Dosa.xxx

CAST RANKS VOTING

http://www.india-forums.com/tv-show/586/pratigya/cast/

Please participate twice a day, Thanks

Edited by carisma2 - 21 May 2011 at 10:36am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

JensonMishtisweet_bhankipheonix1ssweety007ajitha10-BugsBunny-arrylineEden_luvsKriyaa_umaFallen StarYemi-IFheera1702HamiSkySnigdha_KhanamMitu_piyarapiyariMayavi-26pooja-menonHeart-Hackertanthya

pooja-menon IF-Stunnerz
pooja-menon
pooja-menon

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Cariii...will comment on your thread tomorrow...a bit busy today...haven't watched the episode yet Big smileBig smileBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Snigdha_Khanamcarisma2

Heart-Hacker IF-Addictz
Heart-Hacker
Heart-Hacker

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
nice post di...haven't seen the episode...but i'm scared that nthng will happen to my kriya...as they r drifting apart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Snigdha_Khanamcarisma2

Snigdha_Khanam IF-Sizzlerz
Snigdha_Khanam
Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
wow i m just waiting 4 ur FFT sis...i don't have any words 2 comments on ur post exceptClap...mindblowing sisBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
thanks guys.. am gonna head off now..
My head is screaming with a loud headache.. see you all tomorrow.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Fallen StarYemi-IFa_umababithajMitu_Snigdha_Khanampooja-menonHeart-Hacker

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Brilliant epi.. one for a STOP everything you are doing and watch!
Amma finds herself in a pickle.. pity she wasn't thrown in the pickle instead. Dead

Why waste the pickle, Yaar ..

Beautifully written Caris ...Big smile

Agree with you, I am truly liking this human Pratigya, who has lost her  cockiness, her overweening confidence  and her smugness... There was one scene  a long time back when she says with a trace of arrogance  that as long as Krishna is with her , none can shake her ...I really wanted a day when krishna will not be with her .This was at a time when the sax were handling K like  pooch.. incl P.. Now the tables are turned..and TBH..I really feel for the Girl but I am not able to feel angry on  Krishna or Amma either ...

I can understand K totally under his mom's thumb  for K was always ruled by his heart ..what I can never understand is where has SS astute Budhi gone ??

Edited by tanthya - 21 May 2011 at 4:54am

carisma2

Yemi-IF IF-Rockerz
Yemi-IF
Yemi-IF

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Baba's pettiness stretched to the extreme that he has tossed Pratigya out of his side of the bed, and back into her side of the bed.

OUCH Ouch Broken Heart Embarrassed yep thats just petty... but hey, look on the bright side, he did not choose to sleep on the very handy sofa Tongue

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

but Baba how can you believe that Pratigya will lie. That's what beats me.

who knows... maybe he has just unwittingly enlightened us to a new side effect of consuming spoilt pickles - it scrambles the brains in addition to the stomach.

Now the medical community should conduct further studies to prove or disprove this new phenomenon Tongue LOL 

Edited by yemi3006 - 20 May 2011 at 3:33pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umababithajcarisma2

laks76 Goldie
laks76
laks76

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Carishma what i can i say. yr food for thought makes me laugh. that is what i like. see it did it work. in this story line like u said i have been having headache and allergy for the last 3 days and iam fed of thinking how prats will be out of tn and how the truth will come out bang this made me laugh. i loved couple of yr comments. btw Carishma like before we have to look for the clues which will lead to the throwing out of prats from TN like the one haunt we did for the gun shot. because it has to be something major otherwise krishna won;t go witht hat. see today also prats was feeling something in her mind she was saying it to krishna and also to arushi that she seems like her relationship will be affected see that is the first clue. yesterday amma said she will wipe the memory of prats from the body and mind of krishna for me it seemed too much fo r that evil amma. i am just praying for that day when krishna will know all the truth abt his devi ma.
now my coments on yr food for thought.
Brilliant epi.. one for a STOP everything you are doing and watch!yeap a very nice one.
, but unlike Shyaamu's vibration - he was vibrating out of provoked temper Angry rather than fear. (That is the contrast between the two family heads of MKAP).waa what a dialogue i also wanted amma to get that.
I just loved The Amma ka zalil hona today, Munni badnaam hui - Munna ke hathon.
The pillow fight turned into a one sided slap fight. Notice when SS is alapping her accross the face - she doesn't even flinch and carries on talking although she is suppossed to be smacked accross the mouth. Now this is signs of poor direction, and Hence I suggest Asmita learn the Aah , ooh, ouch styles from Shaktia. yeap shaktiya has become a expert now in this.
Wah Pratigya.. nice and effective one this time. Tumrey dil mein tandak paree na?
And that Baba... trying to break - up such a scene. Behoodi - I interfering in the matters of the head of the house. Just for his interference I was madly hoping that SS will calm his son with a tight slap across his face aswell, But all he got was a solid finger across his face with a stern look. carishma u said it ya i also felt like giving one to krishna but not now later in the terrace when his brain was gone and asking prats what she wants waa what happened to his street smartness like somebody said it has gone to take rest after eating amma;s pickle.
And had Amma's glycerine ran out.. coz I was expecting far more crying then what was shown.

Now I know we have all been waiting for the 'Return of krishna'. But this is not the Krishna we were waiting for. The Baba we wanted was the smug Baba, the Baba who always thought he knew right and wrong better than anyone else.see that baba is what i also wanted. the unbiased one and one who will think practically. now that thinking has gone and taken a vacation let us see when it will come back after the vacation.  Now we see this Baba who cannot hear a bad word against his wicked, vindictive witch of a mother. Now why does he walk away in confrontations, then tells Pratigya.. why didn't you open your dil ke doors and windows to me. Well how can she you dim witt when you slam them shut in her face when she tries. Yeap carishma that they both do. they r like the musical chair when one comes other goes. they won;t do it together i think that they will do after the drift. see what else i should say. sometimes the wife walks away and today it was the day for the husband.
Now today I liked the Pratigya I saw, she's kicked her pride aside and was a statue of humble pie. A loving, caring wife who is giving importance to Baba and her marriage. (I'm sure at the moment the way she is feeling insecure now - That if you went to jail she will bail you and kick her unyielding principles aside).
Baba's pettiness stretched to the extreme that he has tossed Pratigya out of his side of the bed, and back into her side of the bed. Now that well and truely definately called for a the BG music in female voice. Even i noticed the change of side in the bed at that moment i thought of u today carishma will write that in the food for thought. see baba didn;t even want to see babu and then the music. omg.but i liked the song carishma. it was good.
A man refused to put sindoor in his wifes forhead especially when it is symbolised to increase his own life. The man who could have slit both his wrists to fill her maang with red colour stands forth refusing. That is not the Krishna that we knew. Though this cat and mouse game is quite interesting.. but unfortunately for the viewers it will not be humorous as the Tom and Jerry show. ya it is not humorous as the tom and jerry show. but if it was like that it would have been fun pooja would be very nice in that role. we would have a n opportunity to see another side of prats and moreover that is the favorite show of pooja also.
Now this time Amma has really got Pratigya shaking in her sandals, seeing that this time Krishna is not supporting her - hence the smugness is wiped off her face.. Though I quite like seeing a humble Pratigya at the moment. But she will speak.. and when she does Krishna will Listen! If history of MKAP is anything to go by, unless the dynamics change!Yeap prats will speak i want her to speak with her emotions to krishna and make his eyes open and then she walks out of the house if there is a scene like tht in future. i want her to just come near amma just say couple of words which will hit her in her heart before going. i really want that after seeing the promo i am like i just want to go their and say to amma.
Now - I liked the scene between the two sisters.. or should I say Jethani /devraani.
One can understand Pratigya's feelings for this is the time where her world has come crumling down just because Krishna, the independent Krishna (Who now no longer spends time at home watching the kitchen politics) is not by her side. she is alone. She wants to fight for this marriage, such role reversal in the show,this is the part i didn;t get carishma i didn;t find the need for arushi here. i know prats needed to talk to someone. and this girl who was expert in kitchen politics now told her sister to have a heart to heart talk. ha that will work. come on yar i thought she will tell her to play some game she used to play withher sister. this is too much.  When before it was Pratigya who was concerned for her family and now Krishna.
Understanding the need for this track - but Baba how can you believe that Pratigya will lie. That's what beats me. yeap this is what i am also thinking suddenly krishna is thinking prats will tell lie see what a pickle can do in one day. the table turn around. i think prats should find another pickle to make it come back.
Good prformance all round.

carisma2

Go to top