Maan & Geet - Midnight Sun - Page 95

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Hmm so Brij is taking her away..and the FF is gonna end in 6 or 7 updates..*takes a deep breath* at times like this i wonder, y m i not panicking ? Lolz! Alright so yeah the update was super! Starting was simple yet beautiful. I love Maan and Geet in this FF a lot. Of course i love them everywhere but in this FF,the simplicity makes them all the more adorable! Then comes brij. Is he some hutch dog or something lolz 'Wherever u go brij follows'. Alright i know i shudn't blabber considering the seriousness of situation but wondering about the end will not help in anyway. Will it? I've trust on u so m leaving it on u..par if u ask my opinion i wud obviously want a happy ending. They r each other's sun in the darkness..the midnight of their life n they very much deserve eachother n happiness. So fingers crossed n over 2u!
aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
great part...loved maaneet moment...omg!! brij hurt maan with a rod and took geet away with him...plz don't send her to that hell...i really want maan to hurt brij in such a way that he will be incapable of walking or doing any work...
Originally posted by: walkintomylifex

<font size="2"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">... Let's just say yes, he buys one size bigger in my FF 😆
I'm not complaining about MSK's tight jeans though... 😉
🤣
</font></font>

gawd even i got the same doubt. Lolz! Makkhi bhi nahi guss sakthi ! Rofl
loved the update..
hmm the story is actually getting really interesting.. for the fact tht happy stories seem really boring..
i truly love ur ff... and the way ur story is moving😳
hmm as a dark story lover im would predict tht geet may commit sucide and then the hero comes and blah blah blah.. buhh like even though dark stories are sad.. i truly enjoy reading em.. 😆
update soon
thx for the pm

~Jessica😃
am_sweet_pari thumbnail
intersting...waiting for nxxt
contiue soon
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow..superb update.
plz..dont separate maaneet.
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update
Awww loved ther morning romance
Grrr thought that brij was gone from ther lives but now he's token geet along wiv him
Cont soon Xx..:
Thx 4 the PM
zaara2212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
oh no Brij😡

ofcourse we need a happy ending pls
Myra.nelly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
That was awazing!!love it!
ammu5 thumbnail