Fan Fictions

Maan & Geet - Midnight Sun - Page 93

AvNeil123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
heyy.. when will u b updating the nxt part..
looking forward 2 reading it :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YAAAY fozii ur updating now :D:D<3
ahhh I so wanna b the first to comment im actually refreshing this page every min!
hopefulli i can comment before my mum makes me get ready for bed -_-
if that happens then i shal try n do it frm my phone  :P
sooo lookin forward to the upd8!!

Chapter 21 - Torn

Geet could almost feel the butterflies in her stomach. She closed her eyes, savouring the soft feeling Maan's lips brought to her own.

He slowly pulled away, resting his forehead against Geet's. He closed his eyes, then opened them to find Geet's eyes closed, a small & beautiful smile spread across her face. He smiled to himself, admiring her innocent beauty.

He reached for her hand & took it into his own. She blinked, fluttering her eyes open as she glanced down, watching Maan's long fingers entwine with her own. He squeezed her hand, & she returned the gesture.

"No matter what happens, I'll always be beside you," he whispered.

Geet, for the first time in so long, felt his words spread warmth throughout her. She rested her head against his shoulder, resting under his neck as if she belonged there. Despite not wanting to, she was beginning to feel the fatigue take over. Promising herself it would only be for a few minutes, she closed her eyes in contentment.

Maan looked down on his sleeping beauty, their hands still entwined. She had already fallen asleep, breathing softly. He tenderly reached out, stroking the back of his hand down her silky face. Seeing her looking so peaceful brought an immense calmness to him, for the first time in years he felt at peace.

And for the first time in years, Maan's own eyes dared to close. Resting his head on top of Geet's & placing his arm around her shoulder protectively, his eyes closed & remained closed as he drifted off into his first sleep in years.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sunlight coming through the windows shone on Geet's face, causing her to frown in the sudden light. She opened her eyes, attempting to sit up but finding herself in someone's grip. She turned & saw Maan's arm around her shoulder. Geet turned to look up at Maan, moving away from the hollow of his neck.

He looked so peaceful when he was asleep. She smiled, realising this was the first time he had slept in so long. Cautiously, she reached out and trailed her finger down his chiseled jaw on the good side of his face, sighing in contentment.

Maan felt cool fingers on his face, leaving a burning yet soothing touch on his skin as they ran down it. His eyes opened & collided with Geet's, who was momentarily startled by his sudden movement & proceeded to move her hand away.

But before she could, Maan took hold of it & placed it back on the side of his face.

"It belongs here," he said softly. Geet blushed & looked down.

There was a ticking sound which interrupted their moment.

They both froze in complete silence, trying to decipher exactly what it was.

Tick. Tick. Tick.

"It sounds like a watch," Geet whispered.

Maan stood up, looking around him, his eyes scanning the ground. A small flash of silver caught his eye & he rushed over to the small space of piled up hay beside the door. He pushed the stack aside as Geet got up & walked over to him.

He bent down & retrieved a black watch. He held it up in front of him.

Geet, who was stood beside him, peering over his left shoulder froze in place.

Maan turned back to Geet, but he was startled by her horrified expression.

"Geet, what is it?" he asked, worried as he watched her eyebrows pull into a deep frown.

"T-t-that's Brij Veerji's watch," she said, her lips trembling. "He's here, he knows we're here. He-he must have come & left it, as a sign."

Maan immediately dropped the watch onto the floor. It was still ticking away, like it was a time bomb directed at Maan & Geet.

"We have to get out of here," he said. He kicked the door open, stepping outside & scanning the area around him. He came back in, took Geet's hand & they started running deep into the jungle.

Geet's bangles continued tinkling, & she was becoming more anxious with the fact she had them on.

"Wait," she called out, & Maan stopped. She started pulling her bangles off.

"What are you doing?"

"Taking my bangles off, they'll give us away."

She placed them in Maan's hand. "Please, keep them in your pockets or something."

Maan managed to get the bangles to fit in his jean pockets. Taking Geet's hand once more, they continued running. Geet's heart was pounding with fear & uncertainty - she held onto his hand even tighter.

They brushed past some bushes but all that was in sight were endless trees. Geet attempted to peer ahead, trying to see if an end to this never ending jungle was in sight when she felt a harsh blow strike her on her lower back.

Shrieking in pain, she released her grip from Maan's hand as she fell onto the floor face flat, gasping to call out Maan's name.

Maan's head snapped back the minute he felt Geet's hand let go of his own. He turned to see her fall to the ground, & Brij was stood behind her with a metal rod in his hand.

He ran to her, but Brij jumped over Geet, stepped in front of Maan & blocked him with the rod.

"One step further & you'll never see your beloved again," Brij threatened.

"Don't threaten Maan Singh Khurana."

"Like I said earlier, you can run, but you can't hide."

Maan reached out to grab Brij's arm, but Brij's reflex gave him the upper hand and he striked Maan with a sharp blow to his stomach, causing him to double over. He began coughing violently. Brij pulled out a thick rope, tied Maan's arms to his back & pushed him down.

The pain was becoming excruciating for Maan, he could hardly breathe. Yet even when on the floor with a damaged stomach, he attempted to kick Brij in the shins, but Brij took hold of his ankles & tied them together, leaving him defenceless.

"Let me go!" Maan cried out, gasping for air in between the pain. "Geet!"

Geet couldn't move due to the pain in her lower back. She was facing away from Maan, unable to even gain the courage to lift her head, yet she could sense that something very wrong was happening. She heard Maan's voice call out to her, filled with panic & desperation.

"Maan!" She called back, surrenduring herself to her tears. She yelped in pain as she was pulled up by her plait by Brij, who tied Geet's wrists behind her back with the leftover rope he had.

Maan could see Geet's arms being twisted, & he opened his mouth to call out for her again, but he began coughing & blood started coming out of his mouth.

She heard his coughs & felt her heart breaking in two. She attemped to look back, but was responded with a sharp slap across her face by Brij as he pushed her forward, then grabbed her arms, his nails digging into her skin as he led her away.

"You call his name out one more time & I'll cut you both into pieces," Brij said in a voice so menacing, goosebumps showed up on Geet's arms. "You're coming back with me."

The last thing Maan saw was the love of his life being taken away from him, then his own stains of blood on his shirt before he passed out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Before I get the chappals & tomatoes thrown at me for separating Maaneet, bear in mind that twists & turns are expected in a FF. As readers, I would request for you to keep an open mind 😊

This is going to finish in the next 6 or 7 updates, so I want to know how you guys think it will end... My lips are firmly sealed, but I'm interested to see a few predictions 😳

Hit that like button, it makes me happy πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by walkintomylifex - 12 years ago
Res!
Edited-
WOHOOO IM FIRST TO COMMENT YAYY πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Firstly fantastic update!!
OMGG FOZIII U COMPLETELY SURPRISED ME!!!!!! 😲 😲
Their lil romantic moment was wonderful and I had a massive smile readin it :D
And when they woke up I loved the way maan said geet's hand belongs there when she tried to move it away from his face 😳
BUT THEN
I HAD THE BIGGEST SHOCK
OMG BRIJ FOUND THEM 😲 😑
The watch part scared me!!! :|
And then he attacked Geet with a rod and I thought Maan would be able to save her and beat up brij all filmy style loool but then brij attacked maan and is gonna take Geet back with him!!!!
AHHH MANNN I THOUGHT THEY WERE GONNA GET AWAY [:'(]
I'm sooo looking forward to the next part!
Cannot wait for it
Continue soon!
<3
xx
Edited by Maaneet.Lover - 12 years ago
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Res
I hate u Iqz took 1st place
not realli love yah
Edited by kashndsel4eva - 12 years ago
KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hiii Mrs Khurana
awesome update
loved it
what a twist
poor maaneet
hope they unite soon
cant wait 4 more
con soon
thanks 4 da pm

ps
missing u loadsss
muhaaa
Xxx
Edited by KaSh-Maneet-Fan - 12 years ago
..shreyaa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
OMGG
Awesome update Fozii
haila i thought it would be maan who would say the line..LOL
but yeh toh Brij po niklaaπŸ˜†
awh love the maaneet scenes
they were so cute..finally maan slept after yearss
Ugh that Brij..hope maaneet are okay n u better write a new ff if this is gonna end soon
thanks a lot for pm
cant wait for next part
bohot suspense haiπŸ˜†
update soon
love ya
-shreya

Edited by maangeetcrazy - 12 years ago
Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Update!

Loved the beginning, hated the ending. I can't wait to see what's going to happen next! Thanks for the PM!
Nanthini9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wasnt expecting this twist - this Brij guy is so annoying. Showing up at random times. Every time u think u lost him he reappears again like a weed...