Happy Birthday Pranky//You're special <3

Posted: 12 years ago

Todayyy is a SPECIAL SPECIAL day :D Now you may ask me why? Isn't it? Well as far as I know21st March is my Rani's birthday but what is so special on the 21st May?🤔 Let me guess...

KSG's birthday? NO.
Jenny's birthday? NO.
KaJen AT anniversary? NO.
DMG anniversary? NO.
My Birthday? Erm NO.

Then what is it?😳 Well duh it is obviously someone SPECIAL's birthday but who is it? And why is she so special? :D
Can any of you guess who it is?

A loyal KaJenian? CHECK.
A loyal DMG'ian? CHECK.
A loyal ARian? CHECK.
Has been to the DMG sets? CHECK.
Has met KaJen? CHECK.
Is eagerly awaiting for DMG to come back & working for it? CHECK.
The ultimate encouraging babe of the KaJen AT? CHECK.

Did you still not get it? 0.0 Holy Moly! You surely don't know anything about her then :P How can you not? She's the one who is always so hyper about DMG coming back and always motivating everyone to work for it :P Heck,sometimes even I feel insecure because she makes me feel like I do nothing :P LOL
Oh God,here I go again :P LOL let me stop bak-bak'ing before I beat the shit outta you all and get to the point :P So well,the very very special person who's celebrating her birthday today is

aka PRANKS aka Priyanka94
Happy Birthday to you!!
Happy birthday to you!!
Happy Birthday to you!!
Happy Happy Birthday Babyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🥳
You've officially become a buddhi now :D tehe
I kid :P

P.S. Psht guys,wasn't it obvious through the banner itself? :P Or even the title :P Limit che :P
Edited by Mehak_Luvs_Rani - 12 years ago

Happy Happy Birthday Pranky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️
I can't believe its your birthday already 0_________o It feels like just yesterday that you entered the AT as a newcomer & slowly we got to know each other and spoke on the AT & then gradually transferred to Phones and talked on almost daily basis :| LOL and here I am making your birthday thread...Isn't it surreal how close we've become in this past few months? It feels so unreal :|
I still remember the first time I saw you in the AT,it was very much after the season 2 had started and I intially did think that you're a newbie and stuff :| But gradually seeings your enthusiasm I realised that you are a true blue loyal KaJenian and ARian ^__^ 
And only I know how guilty and bad I felt that day for having not trusted you since the beginning :P But hey,it was natural to feel that way,isn't it? :P Had you been at my place maybe you would have thought the same..IF place hi aisi hai :P

I really don't know why am I writing you this message because I don't think that I can EVER describe in words as to how I feel about you & how much important you are in my life! And I am sure you do know how much I love you ❤️ Trust me,whatever I am writing is not even half of what I wanna tell you but I just can't find the right words :| I just want you to know that I love you tons & tons & you're a very special person in my life ❤️ Probably one the first person online with whom I started speaking on phone and chatted for LONG LONG LONG hours LOL I really really miss our hours long gossips on Phone about DMG man :( And all those predictions or discussions about what will happen,how will it happen and what could be the reason was SO much fun :| Or whenever we used to vent as to how badly we want DMG to be back and we need to work for it...We used to actually PLAN things LMFAO We're crazy dude 0.0 I loveee speaking to you on phone because of your enthusiasm and positivity man! You actually make me happy =)) Oh & remember the day when you went crazy and were like you don't want DMG back? LOL I remember scolding you that day and bringing you back to your senses :P That day you had literally scared me :P
But as they say once a LOYAL DMGian,ALWAYS a loyal DMGian and you proved me right :D
I just hope that this birthday is the BESTTT BIRTHDAY ever to you & a special one because this is your first birthday after you got to know me & I am special ^_^ LOL I kid :P I wish you lotsa success,luck and happiness in life ❤️ You deserve the best outta everything because you're a lovely person ❤️ I loveee your positivity and the way you converse! Always stay the way you are..Happy & Jumpy & Loving because I LOVE YOU that way! Thanks for being such an amazing friend and for always hearing me out whenever I needed to vent...May you get everything you ever desire(including DMG 3 ;) and may God Bless You baby!! ❤️
I LOVE YOUUU
Mehak

Happy Birthday, Priyanka!

On behalf of KaJen AT, we would like to wish you an absolutely fantastic birthday, and that you have a very memorable one! We hope all your dreams, wishes and aspirations come true, and you achieve all that you desire! We hope that on this beautiful day, you spend time with your family, friends and loved ones, and enjoy it! We hope the New Year that awaits you, brings you lots of happiness, success and prosperity! Party it up, and enjoy it loads! ❤️

Enjoy your day, and keep smiling, and remember KaJen! ❤️

God bless you, and have a rocking birthday!

xoxo, Gia, Anita, Preeti and Phatty!

happy birthday to u

happy birthday to u

happy birthday to dear priyanka

happy birthday to u

crying baby may allah shower u with happiness ur all desire may comes true

love u a lottt

Jiyaa

Happy Birthday Priyanka!!
Hope you have an awesome day!!!
May you get all the success in the world!!!

Fatima

Happy Birthday Pranks, love u loads and miss talking 2 u :D
Didn't knew its ur birthday, just got 2 know about it, hope u have a happy one, abhi abhi pata chala so dedicating this vid for u :D
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKaxe1EuiqQ[/YOUTUBE]

Mona

Happy Birthday Priyanka...
May God Bless You & Hope your all wises come true.
I know what's your dream..Your dream is to get back DMG Again...I hope God will fulfill this dream..it'll be Your Best Bday Gift ❤️
You are a Very sweet friend of mine..Though you didn't know me so well..Still you brought KSG's autograph for me..How sweet...Though Luck didn't favour us, and for some reason we still didn't get it :(
But still that doesn't matter..It's soo sweet of you, that You atleast Bought it for me..You are such a sweetheart..thank you sooo Much ❤️

You Met KaJen & shared your experience & Pics with us..we are really thankful for that..I really loved it..You are always eager t get back DMG, whenever we talked we talked about DMG's return only..Lol
I hope we'll get it back Soon...Happy Birthday, Have Fun & Enjoy this special Day..Love you ❤️
Oishi

Happpy Birthday Priyankaaa :) I know you for your dmg 3 enthuasiasm mostly lol You are one of the most dedicated KaJenian I know and I love ya for that :) I hope you have a great birthday and all your dreams come true, muaaah <33 Party hard LOL

God Bless You!
Sary :)

Happy birthday Priyanka! You may not know me but I do ;) LOL so I wish you many many happy returns of the day ❤️ May all your wishes and dreams come true ❤️ You're one of the amazing KaJenians we have and I love you for always keeping our hopes high about KaJen and DMG, you're a star! :) Happy birthday once again, have an amazing day and party hard! Muaaah! ❤️

-Jessy

a very happy birthday priyanka ..god bless u dear ..hope u get wat u wish for ..Its been absolutely awsumm to b ur friend ..and specially I luv u for the kind of luv and enthusiasm u have for working to get DMG back ..ur positive thoughts and motivating comments have always made m happy ..have a gr8 rocking bday :))

Mahua

Happy Birthdayy Priyankaa <3
I hope you have an AMAZING birthday :)
and God Bless you :)

Noma

Priyaaankaaa =)

Yeah so finally its your birthday mate :)
Baar baar din yeh aaye...
Baar din yeh gaaye .. Tum jeeyo hazaaro saal yeh meri hai AARZOO !
Happy birthdayyy to youuu <3... I hope you get a lot of presents and gifts and all :)
May god bless you! ANDDD partyyy harddd babe!

x Kiran

Dhruvi

Happy Birthday Priyanka
have a great day

Asra

Edited by Mehak_Luvs_Rani - 12 years ago
HAAAPPPYYY BIRTHDAYYY BABYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🥳
many many happy returns of the day priyankaaa ..luv uu dear :))
Happpyyy Birthdayyy Priii :)

Hope you have a amazing one X
Edited by HiphopStahKiran - 12 years ago
happy birthday pranks :) have an amazing day and enjoy it to the fullest. you always seem so lively and enthusiastic, and so i want to say happy 17th birthday and i hope you enjoy it very much and eat lots of cake, and remember our kajen and dmg! and once again...HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRANKS!! from radss 😊
Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Priyanka
Happy Birthday to you

Many MANY happy returns of the day!!
We all love you for hard work for DMG3 and we hate you for being able to witness the best offscreen moments of KaJen (jokes 😆)
Anyway, in true KaJen style
Yo wassup!!! Wish you a very very very very very very very very happy birthday!!!
Hope you get all your cars, houses and money and please PLEASE wants the right things in life hehe.

Happy Birthday!!!
Happy Birthday Pranks :)

Wish you lots and lots of hugs from your loved ones( maybe another one from KSG someday soon LOL) , good luck for your studies and the best of health forever !

Peppy, jovial, always excited about the little-est of things and sometimes a hyper kiddo :P Thats Pranks! Been such a fun time chatting up with u in the AT , on FB ! Goood the times of struggle- remember :P You were such a driving force :D
And then ur KaJen madness- which ultimately got translated into that awesome meeting with them- such super awesome treats u got us :P

I kinda miss u, and its mostly my fault( gandddaaa office -____-) but i 'l make sure i catch up with u BIG time once i'm done with this!

For today- Party super hard and come on here and share it with us naa!

Many many Happy B'day once again Priyanka !

Love,
Ishi

Cos today is your day,
its an opportunity for u to know that
u are special and special things are for u today,
i wish u all the best.
Happy birth day Pranks. Love u!

🤣🤣🥳PRANKUUU

HAPPY BIRTHDAYYY🥳🥳
YOU ARE BECOMING BUDDHI DAY BY DAY🤣
🤣
I M SOOO HAPPY B THIS THREAD😆MEHAKKK GREAT JOBBB...AND all that mehak said abt u is sooo true...u r an extremely crazy gal and friend😳...and i love your craziness for kajen and dmggg...and m soo happy tere birthdAY anke tak we got sooo many khush khabreesss😆...do i need to mentionsss I LOVEEE YOUUU...AND I LOVE YOUR BABISH ATTITUDEEE...🤣...AND BABE GET READ FOR YOUR GGGIFT TONIGHTTT...I cant believe tu itni jaldi badi ho rahi hai chokriii...seems like yesterday wen i came to knw u and then talked with ou on phone callls...and i came to b a part of our crazinesss...🤣...LOVE YOU BABYYY❤️...AND I LOVE OUR MADNESS TALKS ABT KAJEN'S FUTURE AND DMG RETURNING😆...MOTUUU JALDI SE HAIRCUT KARWAKE YE THREAD DEKH LIOOO...AND DONT BECOME LADY TAKLAAA🤣...NO GUY WUD PROPOSE YOU🤣🤣...ok enough of my bakwaas but jaldi se come online and see thisss motiii😳
Edited by nikki0809 - 12 years ago