Jaya92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

will karan be mad about the shaadi? aur kiske uper?

the way they showed in the precap karan sounded pretty angry about ranchod's shirt.

do you think that he will be angry at aabha or ranchod?
or maybe on parivar.. how could they let this happen..

what do you guysz think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nirvana- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Karan needs to lighten up a bit,I know that he had been suffering alot because of his separation from Abha,the Doc's love for him and his injuries and disabilities in the accident😭,but Abha had to also suffer from her separation with Karan,getting his dream fullfiled by kicking massi and her gang out of the house,bringing Ranchod to act as Karan,Being accused of sleeping with someone who is not her husband,marrying Ranchod for Karan's child name and for the eye wash the society,waiting for Karan for 2 years and making people call her crazy and she had to turn down Ranchod's love I feel very sorry for her and I think that Karan should cut her some slack for all she has been through😒 😭but nooo CVS are going to ruin everything by making Karan heartbroken and angry 😡😡😡at what happened,and I also have a feeling that the beans will spill when Ranchod apparently "dies" in the Murder Mystery track,so I think that Abha,Ranchod and the family will pull it off for these 2 weeks until then 😕Edited by zeetvlover842 - 12 years ago
YMGGK_favourite thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i hope not ...yes he was sounding very angry ...i think more ranchod than abha and shelly.

...i think that Karan will be vex and ask abha a lot of questions ...just like how abha was asking Karan about him and Dr.Aru ji
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Not sure whether will he be angry if he knows that Abha and Ranchod has been married and they have been living in the same room because i can recall how Karan reacted and believed when Sanskar made false blames on Abha which he believed. So its unsure will he repeat his act of suspecting her again or he might take it lightly as he understands her but we just have to wait and watch. One thing is certain is we will be getting back all our Abhaaran scenes that we have been missing for months before the next problem comes. ðŸ˜Š Edited by vishalinie - 12 years ago
Problem.C thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: zeetvlover842

Karan needs to lighten up a bit,I know that he had been suffering alot because of his separation from Abha,the Doc's love for him and his injuries and disabilities in the accident😭,but Abha had to also suffer from her separation with Karan,getting his dream fullfiled by kicking massi and her gang out of the house,bringing Ranchod to act as Karan,Being accused of sleeping with someone who is not her husband,marrying Ranchod for Karan's child name and for the eye wash the society,waiting for Karan for 2 years and making people call her crazy and she had to turn down Ranchod's love I feel very sorry for her and I think that Karan should cut her some slack for all she has been through😒 😭but nooo CVS are going to ruin everything by making Karan heartbroken and angry 😡😡😡at what happened,and I also have a feeling that the beans will spill when Ranchod apparently "dies" in the Murder Mystery track,so I think that Abha,Ranchod and the family will pull it off for these 2 weeks until then 😕

i think so too