babygirl198722 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i love love this show but dev getting me vex. the way in which he treats radhika makes me want to slap him down i know its a show but no  man have no right to treat his woman so. radhika i love you. just take it easy. sometime because of dev i does fraid to watch but your acting is just breathtaking dev hmmm

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
His acting is amazing indeed. And I still love Dev too but it was nice too see what he is feeling. I do understand where he is coming from but they should show it more! Glad they are starting to show it really important! 😉
Mandissa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I remember that in the previous season one of the members said that it likes radev cause they are never showed arguing, like it happens in other shows, but now... what would audience say now? ðŸ˜” it's too much...
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
no need to worry yaar case after dadaji's recovery and BB's true color will come out...so then Dev surely accept Radh as his wife in front of every one..I am sure about it...
KSheila thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
To show a different story & character in CB2, CVs have made Dev's character kind of weak and Radhika's character strong from the beginning.  But we all loved CB1 because of Dev and his unconditional love towards Radh, more over his strong will to stand by Radhika against all odds.  That is why it really hurts to see Dev so mean to Radh in season 2, today it was horrible, he practically pushed her away...hope this is the height of his rude behavior and hopefully he shows some compassion towards Radh.  Dadaji was excellent today, I hope he heard the argument between RaDev.
Annamarie thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dev is doing great  and love him:)
Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
No human being is perfect,There is some good point and some flaws in him , its the situations which makes him to do what he does not wants to do  ,  if so then he will become God ...
ekta15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
story is interesting but actually we want dev of cb1 as we have seen before and this behaviour of him towards rads we are not able to bear thats why only u will be feeling so.

but we love avi unconditionally undefinitely so muchhh