India-Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

dev

babygirl198722 Goldie
babygirl198722
babygirl198722

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
i love love this show but dev getting me vex. the way in which he treats radhika makes me want to slap him down i know its a show but no  man have no right to treat his woman so. radhika i love you. just take it easy. sometime because of dev i does fraid to watch but your acting is just breathtaking dev hmmm

ashna26 IF-Sizzlerz
ashna26
ashna26

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
His acting is amazing indeed. And I still love Dev too but it was nice too see what he is feeling. I do understand where he is coming from but they should show it more! Glad they are starting to show it really important! Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anu17Roshini1494

Mandissa Senior Member
Mandissa
Mandissa

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
I remember that in the previous season one of the members said that it likes radev cause they are never showed arguing, like it happens in other shows, but now... what would audience say now? Unhappy it's too much...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

babygirl198722

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
no need to worry yaar case after dadaji's recovery and BB's true color will come out...so then Dev surely accept Radh as his wife in front of every one..I am sure about it...
KSheila Senior Member
KSheila
KSheila

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
To show a different story & character in CB2, CVs have made Dev's character kind of weak and Radhika's character strong from the beginning.  But we all loved CB1 because of Dev and his unconditional love towards Radh, more over his strong will to stand by Radhika against all odds.  That is why it really hurts to see Dev so mean to Radh in season 2, today it was horrible, he practically pushed her away...hope this is the height of his rude behavior and hopefully he shows some compassion towards Radh.  Dadaji was excellent today, I hope he heard the argument between RaDev.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

babygirl198722anu17Roshini1494

Annamarie Goldie
Annamarie
Annamarie

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Dev is doing great  and love him:)
Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 1:25am | IP Logged
No human being is perfect,There is some good point and some flaws in him , its the situations which makes him to do what he does not wants to do  ,  if so then he will become God ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..yajnaseni..Angie12misti73

--Ekta-- IF-Rockerz
--Ekta--
--Ekta--

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
story is interesting but actually we want dev of cb1 as we have seen before and this behaviour of him towards rads we are not able to bear thats why only u will be feeling so.

but we love avi unconditionally undefinitely so muchhh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

babygirl198722

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index