Apurva's Interview not seen before Old one - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by poo_s

@ rekha di : u know him nah! he is so down to earth ...& I just love this quality in him

I too love this quality in him the most, his work speaks for his talent and that is enough for some die hard fans of his.😳
Originally posted by rekha03

I too love this quality in him the most, his work speaks for his talent and that is enough for some die hard fans of his.😳

😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

yes ...in this interview its clearly visible that how much he wanted to b a director 😊

Originally posted by Rehana86

O-K...this IS the look I want to see in B2... he needs to be back in B2 along with Parul now as since her show is being axed...can we raise our hope please?

luv
rehana
Rehanu... Sweety misssed you loads πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
you and Poonam were missing in action see your betu adopted one looks so sweet
I agree he should have this look !!!

Yes we need Apu and Parul in season tow..
Yes raise hopes I hope Rajan ji sees  the beautiful chemistry both these actors draw us to and have them for the new season !!

It is nice to see Apu talk about acting in english, if he feels it is great than why he keeps on saying that his dream is writing and direction.πŸ€”

These are tips for whoever is interested in acting. Apu always mantains he is an okay actor, I get mad when he underestimates himself.😑  
I wish he also persues his flying career !!

I started writing an FF on him as Pilot !! its still ongoing !!

He is a very dedicated actor.. I have'nt seen someone match his caliber  till date..
All new commers  don't appeal me some how  with the body langauge or the way they talk
Or may be I have raised the bar of appriciating acting with Apu's performance as Anmol !!

Even from Armaan days if I see him He was good , DPS he was better angry young man and Shekhar was daam sweet
But Anmol was extraordinary !!
He had shades of all !!

He is down to earth thats the most important side of him !!
We die hard fans baas taras jathey hai aapki ek muskaan kay liye ..

I agree!!
Originally posted by poo_s

😳

yes ...in this interview its clearly visible that how much he wanted to b a director 😊

Poonam he is having that getup too as I did see some writer on Adalat wearing a bag on his shoulders in a similar fashion. 

Originally posted by shanti05

I wish he also persues his flying career !!

I started writing an FF on him as Pilot !! its still ongoing !!

He is a very dedicated actor.. I have'nt seen someone match his caliber  till date..
All new commers  don't appeal me some how  with the body langauge or the way they talk
Or may be I have raised the bar of appriciating acting with Apu's performance as Anmol !!

Even from Armaan days if I see him He was good , DPS he was better angry young man and Shekhar was daam sweet
But Anmol was extraordinary !!
He had shades of all !!

Shanti, I have already told you many times that I refuse to acknowlegde any other actor on TV. πŸ˜†

Rehanu... Sweety misssed you loads πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
you and Poonam were missing in action see your betu adopted one looks so sweet
I agree he should have this look !!!

Yes we need Apu and Parul in season tow..
Yes raise hopes I hope Rajan ji sees  the beautiful chemistry both these actors draw us to and have them for the new season !!

awww  diiiπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—... i knowww eh...my betu is looking younger than before *nazar utaring*...πŸ˜ƒ... you see, issko pata hai ke mommy ke abhi tak shaadi nahin hui, so better look young so that mommy gets him a handsome papa 😳

Edited by Rehana86 - 12 years ago

He is down to earth thats the most important side of him !!
We die hard fans baas taras jathey hai aapki ek muskaan kay liye ..

I agree!!

di hum sab apu k die heart fans hai... aur apu yeah chahata hai k hum actually DIE hoo jaye apu k intezar main😭

Shanti, I have already told you many times that I refuse to acknowlegde any other actor on TV. πŸ˜†

I feel actors from 2003 to 2007 are the cream of the industry !!
I like a few even in younger crowd but Apu rules for me !!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sometimes He think OUTSIDE THE BOX !! But yes back to basics !!!😳