Posted: 12 years ago
😍 hi guys
i had this dream last night that gc and dd are in love in real life and i ve been smiling since i woke up😍. i thought i'll share my beautiful dream with u wonderful people.

i dont remember all the dream but the parts of it was like this: some friend of gc and dd told me that gc have fallen in love with dd a long time ago n he even confessed his feelings to her.  that is the reason y they r uncomfortable with each other these days.  i said that i suspected it that too when he said in his interview that gc n dd r not good frnds and they dont meet outside(this was true, i did watched that sbs interview in which he said that they r not that good frnds that they would meet outside) nyways to my dream: i thought how can some1 not b frnds with the one with whom he spend 10-12 hours a day? so it was his rejection or guilt issues talking on the screen!! ( n then i dont remember some parts of the dream) then i saw gc kneeling in front of dd and begging her to accept himβ€οΈπŸ‘ n everybody is looking at dd and waiting for her to say something(just like some movie scene) n dd said "YES"❀️

sorry guys but it was just a dream n i know how much i wished it was true but its notπŸ₯Ί

but it does show how much crazy i am for gc n dd that now they have even started invading my dreams too😍
kaaash😍 ye dream sach ho saktaπŸ˜‰πŸ₯Ί
Wow, you sure had a great sleep! πŸ˜†

GURTI
have a SIZZLING CHEMISTRY!!  😍

I wish that they were together in real life but due to the circumstances, it's not possible.
  😭

GURTI fit together like a puzzle!    They are a  one of a kind duo!!
   😍
what ever they have, why we have to make problem in them life. e=what they like let them doo. he is wrigth he does want to make any bad situation his real life. sometimes our comment screw them life.
Only if you knew the true and what is happning you will be shocked ;  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰  ...
WOW!!! Love Ur Dream..πŸ˜†
Hahah! How awesome would it be if this dreams of yours came true? They are the PERFECT couple!😍

Waise when was it exactly that you had this dream cos you know what they say right? Subah ka dekha hua sapna sach hota haiπŸ˜‰
now that is what i call a sweet dream 😍
I kno guys I also just wish deep frm my heart that my dream come true 😍
at the same time I kno it's bit too late to wish something like this but hey! I can't control my dreams rite?! 😊
awww...it was a cuteee dream..but the reality is different...but oh well..it doesn't hurt to dream..