India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

One thing that Chanchal said today was correct

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged

Today Chanchal said "kahin aisa na ho ki Dwita in dono ko hi maa baap samjhne lage aur Siddharth ko uncle."

This is absolutely true.. I will not talk about Nivi here. But yes the way Viren has been handling Dwita is so nice and cute. I have not seen Siddharth holding Dwita for that long. The first day he did when Nivi was crying infront of DD's photo... He cannot handle his own daughter and whenever she cries he just says "beta, chup ho ja..papa hain yahan." That stmt cracks me up.. Arey uthana to seekh lo apni beti ko...
Agar aisa hi raha to Dwita jaroor Viren ko hi apna papa samajhne lagegi...

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

Nas1karthi_mdkmitra10peachesandcreamash_nivrentukun2009minu2011lamsNikita99Honkytonkkinshukkiaashiq-Atiya-samin6doot-aamina-Anisha_91Alphabet26anjaani07NiViren-Raj*Resham*

lams Goldie
lams
lams

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
true ..oh god ...somewtimes I feel why did i get addicted to this serial
peachesandcream Senior Member
peachesandcream
peachesandcream

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
Very true, Sid needs some parenting classes- he looks completely lost.  Viren's personality is warmer and likely to bond more with the baby.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikita99

Nikita99 Goldie
Nikita99
Nikita99

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
And Anju Viren will be an awesome papa. And u know how they say daughters are always close to their dads I bet yeah Dwitha will be really close to Viren.
NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Anju...completely agree with you... Viren would be an awesome father...he was good in handling Dwita...those were cure scenes

CC with this was back at her game of Nivi-Sid...she was seeing if she gets any reaction from VD with her words
*Resham* IF-Stunnerz
*Resham*
*Resham*

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
It was the best dialog...and hopefully let it turn true...LOL Viren is much more efficient in handling the baby than Sid

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011Alphabet26

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top