India-Forums

Did any of u guys see curtain raiser: Amazing!!!! (Page 3)

LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 3:24am | IP Logged

Man i love this forum, i open a topic and go to sleep and come back and see already two HOT pages

Manish "Pole", Manish" Pole", he is an amazing amazing guy, and thank God he hosted LM, coz otherwise he wouldn't have come to dks and his talent wouldn't  present itself in such a flourishing manner. Even he has fun doing all of these, and it shows so much.

Abhi bahut kuch baki hain, break ke baat, leke ayenge hum, leking agar prompter pain kuch nehi hain, to kuch bhi nahin hoga
ROFL

Originally posted by akanna

Didnt they show Mayuresh-Bhavana duet?? I cant wait to see that one!! I didnt like Remo's act much though -- eww, that step with holding onto you know what is not very eye pleasing to watch... 

Yes they showed it, the rehearsals and in the precap
 well remo was doing Michael jackson. that too Dangerous, from MJs extremely popular live  show, I never found what was so special about  those  um  Ouchmoves ,but to each his own

Edited by Tannistha - 21 May 2011 at 3:26am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akanna

akanna IF-Rockerz
akanna
akanna

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tannistha

Originally posted by akanna

Didnt they show Mayuresh-Bhavana duet?? I cant wait to see that one!! I didnt like Remo's act much though -- eww, that step with holding onto you know what is not very eye pleasing to watch... 

Yes they showed it, the rehearsals and in the precap
 well remo was doing Michael jackson. that too Dangerous, from MJs extremely popular live  show, I never found what was so special about  those  um  Ouchmoves ,but to each his own

When MJ showed it, that move didnt look very vulgar and it was kinda candid too on the screen.. But when Remo did it, the move appeared on the face of viewers! Maybe it happened due to bad camera work...

Edited by akanna - 21 May 2011 at 5:43pm
*Woh Ajnabee* IF-Sizzlerz
*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
I loved that they recognized Manish this week. Definitely well deserved!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index