India-Forums

Did any of u guys see curtain raiser: Amazing!!!! (Page 2)

manzanas_asadas Goldie
manzanas_asadas
manzanas_asadas

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mihirism

Originally posted by Priyanka_AAIICH

IT WAS AAAMAZING!!!!! YOU KNOW WHY?! CUZ THEY WERE PRAISING MANISH FOR MORE THAN HALF OF THE TIME!!!!! ROFL IT WAS JUST MIND BLASTING.

LOLLL I loved how each of the contestants and people praised him and he was laughing at himself...UFF D"S SOLO LOOKS OUTTA THIS WORLD..We need a new statement for praising him nowww...and the takkar b/w DPARVEZ and PrinceSiddhesh looks faaabb..wooo sweating already.

DUDEE where does Dsir get new ideas EVERYTIME ConfusedClap that guy is a dance mastermind...KYA BAAAT!! 

Shit Dsir-Parvez conqured the stage...that takkar is gonna be "dance-tastic" ClapBig smile

its gonna be a great episode Wink

ROFL abey we need to find a new statement to praise him..ab cracking performance aur yeh sab bahut chota hogaya... I was floored by the promo only... abey saturday jaldi aana... HOW DOES HE INVENT THESE NEW CONCEPTS AND STEP EVERY TIME?! LOL his dance has subtle funny moves too..loved it. Did you see the bollywood touch and punches? :P hahaha funny man.

Edited by Priyanka_AAIICH - 20 May 2011 at 7:20pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ThatOneGuy

debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Just finished watching the curtain raiser and absolutely loved the Manish bit! ROFL Man, he should totally do stand up with like Russell Peters or something. Love this guy, one of the funniest people on Indian TV...even the people on Comedy Circus have got nothing on himROFL

PS: Sorry this post is a Manish-centric postTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LeadNitrateThatOneGuy

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by debayon

Just finished watching the curtain raiser and absolutely loved the Manish bit! ROFL Man, he should totally do stand up with like Russell Peters or something. Love this guy, one of the funniest people on Indian TV...even the people on Comedy Circus have got nothing on himROFL

Dude infact he was in comedy circus and believe it or not...he is 10X funnier WITHOUT a script...like he is in DKS!! LOL 

pavitriandebayon

debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged

Dude infact he was in comedy circus and believe it or not...he is 10X funnier WITHOUT a script...like he is in DKS!! LOL 
He is sooo funny dude he should host DID 3 again Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ThatOneGuy

manzanas_asadas Goldie
manzanas_asadas
manzanas_asadas

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Russel Peters?! LOL Russel Peters comes prepared..

Manish pauls breaks the ice through his spontaneous performances...GRAND SALUTE TO THE POLE! THE ONE AND ONLY MANISH PAUL! ROFL

debayonThatOneGuy

akanna IF-Rockerz
akanna
akanna

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Didnt they show Mayuresh-Bhavana duet?? I cant wait to see that one!! I didnt like Remo's act much though -- eww, that step with holding onto you know what is not very eye pleasing to watch...

LeadNitrateThatOneGuy

tawashe Senior Member
tawashe
tawashe

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged

He is sooo funny dude he should host DID 3 again Cry

I know. totally agree. That's what i was hoping for after DID Lil Masters, but unfortunately it didn't happen in DID Doubles :( I remember towards the end of DID doubles when there was news that Manish would be hosting DKS and not Jai many people in the forum were upset except a few of us like myself, Pimp, and a few others who were excited about Manish hosting DKS. Hopefully DID will take him for the other DID shows too. 

I wanted to post a similar thread but couldn't find my laptop battery last night. But yah, the Manish appreciation part was the best part of the Curtain Raiser for sure. LOL apparently Remo Sir fell off his chair laughing at Manish's one liners. LOL I liked what Prince said about him. A lot gets edited because of time constraint, otherwise they could have a whole 2 hours broadcast on just Manish hosting because he is sooo funny, entertaining, and amazing. Also when D sir said that whenever they have a different type costume or make up the first thing they worry about is whether Manish will pick on them for that (remember Kruti's 'Peedit Kisan' ROFL). Another nice one was when Vrushali said that if it wasn't for the great Manish everyone would be sleeping in their couches because they are so tired from training and dancing and barely get much sleep. Seriously Manish is the greatest stress buster I would say 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pavitrianLeadNitrateThatOneGuy

akanna IF-Rockerz
akanna
akanna

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
^^ I also wanted Manish to host DKS... I wanted both Manish and Jay to host it together, and then Zee brought in a new female face instead...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index