Did any of u guys see curtain raiser: Amazing!!!! - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by debayon

Just finished watching the curtain raiser and absolutely loved the Manish bit! πŸ€£ Man, he should totally do stand up with like Russell Peters or something. Love this guy, one of the funniest people on Indian TV...even the people on Comedy Circus have got nothing on him🀣

PS: Sorry this post is a Manish-centric postπŸ˜›

Dude infact he was in comedy circus and believe it or not...he is 10X funnier WITHOUT a script...like he is in DKS!! πŸ˜† 
Originally posted by Mihirism

Dude infact he was in comedy circus and believe it or not...he is 10X funnier WITHOUT a script...like he is in DKS!! πŸ˜† 
He is sooo funny dude he should host DID 3 again πŸ˜­
Russel Peters?! πŸ˜† Russel Peters comes prepared..

Manish pauls breaks the ice through his spontaneous performances...GRAND SALUTE TO THE POLE! THE ONE AND ONLY MANISH PAUL! 🀣
Didnt they show Mayuresh-Bhavana duet?? I cant wait to see that one!! I didnt like Remo's act much though -- eww, that step with holding onto you know what is not very eye pleasing to watch...
Originally posted by debayon

He is sooo funny dude he should host DID 3 again πŸ˜­

I know. totally agree. That's what i was hoping for after DID Lil Masters, but unfortunately it didn't happen in DID Doubles :( I remember towards the end of DID doubles when there was news that Manish would be hosting DKS and not Jai many people in the forum were upset except a few of us like myself, Pimp, and a few others who were excited about Manish hosting DKS. Hopefully DID will take him for the other DID shows too. 

I wanted to post a similar thread but couldn't find my laptop battery last night. But yah, the Manish appreciation part was the best part of the Curtain Raiser for sure. LOL apparently Remo Sir fell off his chair laughing at Manish's one liners. πŸ˜† I liked what Prince said about him. A lot gets edited because of time constraint, otherwise they could have a whole 2 hours broadcast on just Manish hosting because he is sooo funny, entertaining, and amazing. Also when D sir said that whenever they have a different type costume or make up the first thing they worry about is whether Manish will pick on them for that (remember Kruti's 'Peedit Kisan' πŸ€£). Another nice one was when Vrushali said that if it wasn't for the great Manish everyone would be sleeping in their couches because they are so tired from training and dancing and barely get much sleep. Seriously Manish is the greatest stress buster I would say 
^^ I also wanted Manish to host DKS... I wanted both Manish and Jay to host it together, and then Zee brought in a new female face instead...

Man i love this forum, i open a topic and go to sleep and come back and see already two HOT pages

Manish "Pole", Manish" Pole", he is an amazing amazing guy, and thank God he hosted LM, coz otherwise he wouldn't have come to dks and his talent wouldn't  present itself in such a flourishing manner. Even he has fun doing all of these, and it shows so much.

Abhi bahut kuch baki hain, break ke baat, leke ayenge hum, leking agar prompter pain kuch nehi hain, to kuch bhi nahin hoga
🀣

Originally posted by akanna

Didnt they show Mayuresh-Bhavana duet?? I cant wait to see that one!! I didnt like Remo's act much though -- eww, that step with holding onto you know what is not very eye pleasing to watch... 

Yes they showed it, the rehearsals and in the precap
 well remo was doing Michael jackson. that too Dangerous, from MJs extremely popular live  show, I never found what was so special about  those  um  moves ,but to each his own

Edited by Tannistha - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Tannistha

Yes they showed it, the rehearsals and in the precap
 well remo was doing Michael jackson. that too Dangerous, from MJs extremely popular live  show, I never found what was so special about  those  um  moves ,but to each his own

When MJ showed it, that move didnt look very vulgar and it was kinda candid too on the screen.. But when Remo did it, the move appeared on the face of viewers! Maybe it happened due to bad camera work...
Edited by akanna - 12 years ago
I loved that they recognized Manish this week. Definitely well deserved!