Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

How Gopi can successfully encouter Rashi

Hot_Indo_Chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Yo CVs  listen up: educate that naive innocent idiot Gopi who is our lead, so that she put her brain to use, and thwart Rashi's stupid attempt to ruin her already ruined married life.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hot_Indo_Chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
and sadly no one agrees
bharat9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
we all do agree...but abhi sabhi yeh line repeat kar kar ke tired ho gaye hai!! this show is getting so out of control now
African Senora thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
if she can sow on i love ahemji on the socks cv should make her a bit more sharp even the girl in marayada has learnt english or become smart for her husband in a short time...

this rashi n urmi has to end and another storyline has to come otherwise this is just another show with a great start and poor continuation.

shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i agree with u dear and every one agrees but CVs r not listening
surfgal thumbnail
trust me this sho is onlyabout  rasshi and her stupid mom ...and now for a year we have had enough
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
When I saw Urmila aka Vardana in Pyar Mein Twist I thought that's it Urmila's contract had come to a close and they were going to kill her character and start turning Rashi into a Good character, but no it seems Vardana is doing two shows, She must have a solid 5 year contract and she will be encouraging Rashi with her kalakaries forever.
Aamnakideewani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yaar i have ssen lost of uneducated leading their life very nicely than gopi eductaion is importan but its not every thing rashi is also educated but she is far away from humanity and feelings but gopi is very much down to earth and her heat is of gold she dnt need education all she needs is self confidence believe in herself which is  destroyed by urmila and rashi when was living with them they always illtreated her and  she lost all confidence in herself