Anants behaviour in todays epi

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

from watching todays episode i cant help but question how much of anants feelings are being fuelled further by his awareness of navyas feelings for him.    although im sure he is deeply attached to her (hence the stalking her😉) ,,,,but i think his awareness of navyas obsession, the fact that she took such a huge risk for him and kissed him is s ending him further and further in to the depths of infatuation.  my worry is that this infatuation is actually going to turn out to be pretty weak. 

i also don't understand why he wants to meet navya at 10pm.  is he simply motivated because he saw ranbir/ritz and decided to copy them?   did he or didnt he think it through?  i can see this whole thing leading to heartbreak.

edit: i hope on mondeay we get to hear anant verbalise why he has really called her to meet him at 10!
Edited by Hessa85 - 12 years ago
same here...i actually gave this track a thought and boys like anant do exist...who get fascinated by the "new"dimension and all that..and a guy really likes wen he comes to know that a gal likes him...
               well it depends wat anant wud do...but anyone noticed that anant only started noticing navya wen he came to know that navya likes him.....
I don't know guys but i feel his feelings are genuine for Navya, once they get back from the picnic we'll find out for sure his emotions and his feelings...but i did like the comment today when he said he wasn't scared of anyone- we'll see if he practices what he preaches with his family
Originally posted by sweet_chilly

same here...i actually gave this track a thought and boys like anant do exist...who get fascinated by the "new"dimension and all that..and a guy really likes wen he comes to know that a gal likes him...
               well it depends wat anant wud do...but anyone noticed that anant only started noticing navya wen he came to know that navya likes him.....
   just about the highlighted point,,,i'm not sure thats quite true though.  the 2 were thrown together by their friends but i dont think anant actually believed that she liked him...especially when they had their first 'fight' in middle of a tutoring session.  i think he just liked spending time with her, and he now knows that feeling is mutual.    on the other hand he can read navya like a book so he is realising the depth of her feelings for him...and i think THIS is what he is becoming foccused on.  this is probably making navya even MORE attractive to him.  notice in todays episode,,, he kept insisting navya tell him that she took such a big risk for him.  its all about navyas feelings for him.  he doesnt talk about how hes feeling and why he kissed her.  maybe he is just not ready to confront his own feelings and implications?
Hope this makes sense
Edited by Hessa85 - 12 years ago
I dont think so, if that was the case then he would have liked Sonia. I think he really goes love her but just dosnt realise it. I dont think he is copying aswell, navye feels nervous meeting his in front people so i think by listening to ranbir he got the idea to meet alone(just gets idea from seeing people). 
 notice in todays episode,,, he kept insisting navya tell him that she took such a big risk for him.  its all about navyas feelings for him.  he doesnt talk about how hes feeling and why he kissed her.  maybe he is just not ready to confront his own feelings and implications?
Hope this makes sense
[/QUOTE]

Maybe but i think Anant express his feelings by taking action like the hugg/kiss and Navya is more of the saying, thats even when she insists(too shy). They have different ways to express them self(people are different from personalty).
Originally posted by Hessa85

just about the highlighted point,,,i'm not sure thats quite true though.  the 2 were thrown together by their friends but i dont think anant actually believed that she liked him...especially when they had their first 'fight' in middle of a tutoring session.  i think he just liked spending time with her, and he now knows that feeling is mutual.    on the other hand he can read navya like a book so he is realising the depth of her feelings for him...and i think THIS is what he is becoming foccused on.  this is probably making navya even MORE attractive to him.  notice in todays episode,,, he kept insisting navya tell him that she took such a big risk for him.  its all about navyas feelings for him.  he doesnt talk about how hes feeling and why he kissed her.  maybe he is just not ready to confront his own feelings and implications?
Hope this makes sense

i second ur analysis on the highlighted point ...ananth i guess, is falling in love innocently n has not yet understood the impact of his feelings for her, but just wants to be with her alone...he even admitted that to navya before they got their cab to panchgani...n as abt asking her out at nite, ritz-ranbir convo made him realise that he too needs to get some time out alone with navya..for shes always conscious when people r around n getting to talk to her amidst friends is impossible! hes also realised that theres hardly any time left coz they r back home the next day as ranbir mentioned...ananth is just realising things abt love at a subconscious level n ritz-ranbir proved to be the inspiration...

also its not that ananth started noticing navya after he came to know she has feelings for him...if u go back to the start, theres one episode where they go out for an icecream at midnite n ananths in the car...he says hi to all behind fm closed windows but when he sees navya, he lowered the glass to tell her a hi...n even the sonia hospitalisation episode...he had begun to notice her then, without knowing she had feelings for him...