Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: khushi_4ever

What happened Bobby????are u ok now???so that is why sms was late??

Yeah ,yesterday night I was having severe headache & since morning down with fever..
feeling a bit better now..sorry for spoiling ur post with all these..I should've pm u instead..
 I saw ur sms too late...
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: bobby13rocks

Yeah ,yesterday night I was having severe headache & since morning down with fever..
feeling a bit better now..sorry for spoiling ur post with all these..I should've pm u instead..
 I saw ur sms too late...

Why are u saying so...that means if i do have some probs then i shouldn't write it on ur post???? what r friends for???? u take care of urself...and take the necessary meds and consult a Doc too
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: tazeen_29

fantastic take Khushi...loved mamaji for giving very classic title with a touch of desi...
i too was wondering when they show a married couple lying like this and that too in the bedroom where a bed is available...they could've atleast shown maan in vest and without turban has his arms around geet ...that could have made some sense...but this ...still could'nt figure it out why maaneet did'nt shown the desire for eachother after they had their very first course...indeed being a married i can easily say the desire always grows ... with the couple who are in love so much its just very hard and difficult to stay away for long ..living in the same house...but donno why cv's are restricting maaneet scene ...as the same couple haven given  very charming and passionate scene before...we know cv's tries to build  up parallel storyline to support the show and not just maaneet ... everybody won't get  fed up...hope they won't fade away maaneet charm and will give us moments like those very oftenly on which we still get hooked when watch again and again... 

Chalo Taz...u reinforced my belief in love after marriage...the way Maaneet are protrayed...it seems as if marriage is the end of everything...God knows which world the CVs come from to be thinking of such twisted scenes after marriage that too for such a delightfully loving couple...
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Loved ur take Khushi...all points were beautifully written...as for the sofa scene...have absolutely noidea what is going on in the minds of the CVs ...actually I have now come to a point where I have given up on anlysing what they are showing and trying to fathom out the reasons for why they show what they show...I feel if i try to find reason and logic in their thinking i may completely lose my sense of reasoning also...so in order to maintain my sanity I simply prefer to watch what they show...even if they are insane or illogical things...I follow the lines from "Charge of the Light Brigade" (amended of course)..."ours is not to reason why...ours is but to watch and enjoy Maneet...
lovemaaneet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
There must be Khatmal on the bed...so they're not sleeping on it.

And about turban & shoes...so i think ki MSK always wanna be perfect ...even while sleeping ...

And pagri is like "karn kaa kawach" for him. utarta hi nahi kabhi...even not in SR time.

But they're looking sooo cute...
Edited by lovemaaneet1 - 12 years ago
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mehek25

Loved ur take Khushi...all points were beautifully written...as for the sofa scene...have absolutely noidea what is going on in the minds of the CVs ...actually I have now come to a point where I have given up on anlysing what they are showing and trying to fathom out the reasons for why they show what they show...I feel if i try to find reason and logic in their thinking i may completely lose my sense of reasoning also...so in order to maintain my sanity I simply prefer to watch what they show...even if they are insane or illogical things...I follow the lines from "Charge of the Light Brigade" (amended of course)..."ours is not to reason why...ours is but to watch and enjoy Maneet...

Hi Mehek, u r right, logic and GHSP are of no relation to each other, and this has been proven time and time again...and yet see how addicted we still are to this show...we have choosen to be blind and deaf and dumb too whenever such scenes are shown and are just supposed to watch and enjoy as u said...and ironically that's what we do...at least i do...๐Ÿ˜‰
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovemaaneet1

There must be Khatmal on the bed...so they're not sleeping on it.

And about turban & shoes...so i think ki MSK always wanna be perfect ...even while sleeping ...

And pagri is like "karn kaa kawach" for him. utarta hi nahi kabhi...even not in SR time.

But they're looking sooo cute...

U r so right...otherwise a married couple, so much in love, who have just started to explore the realms of physical intimacy, sleep crammed on the love-seat, while there was a big double bed not 2 paces from them in the same  closed room...!!!!!!! KHATMAL, that's right...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
-Gemini- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
same thing i even thought๐Ÿ˜‰.atleast they should have shown them sleeping in each others arms๐Ÿ˜†
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: GM098

same thing i even thought๐Ÿ˜‰.atleast they should have shown them sleeping in each others arms๐Ÿ˜†

I think the CVs have come from another era...
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Khushi, that's the million dollar question my dear, how could they resist each other and just sleep in each others arms especially after tasting the forbidden fruit is beyond my comprehension ๐Ÿ˜•

But then for our CV's logic has always been something they don't care about, probably once our Maaneet are in Delhi we'll see a more abondoned approach but "Chup Chup Ke Pyar Karne Ka Mazaa hi kuch aur hain" ๐Ÿ˜‰