Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khushi_4ever thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: visheshs

yesterdays  fb pic of  todays  epi  gives  hopes  about  new   maaneet  romance .  but  mood fus  ho  gaya  inka  romance chup  & eylocking  ke  age  badhta  hi  nahi πŸ˜³πŸ˜³  after  so  called  SR  there  must be huby-wife romance πŸ˜”

I still sometimes feel as if either they have had a marriage of at least 15 years...ot rather they were still friends who are very attracted towards each other and yet haven't been intimate...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Why this????

_Rashmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
gud one yaar.agree wid ur analysis.N yes ss was nt there when meera was there...cv's assumed it in this mannerπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

n abt ur qustion,i don't hav any idea

pippa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I too was very upset with that last bit...and that mahi and eyelocks have become truly passe!!!

Anybody could see that the sofa was one uncomfortable son of a gun!

Ok, don't do what normal married couples do...(.here's secret. Am married for 15 years but the fun hasn't gone.) but at least sleep on the bed...that's what beds are for!!!

I think the cvs of Geet are going where no man or science/medicine whatever has gone before....pregnancy by osmosis!!!
abd_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
A I agree with mamaji's antics lolzzz i also cracked up laughing like a mad...

B Dev always treated Meera as a friend he never knew Meera loved her...
neither did she ever say it...

C Love is blind lolzzz Preetoji seems gol matol ladoo sweetheart of Lucky lolzzz kinda cute but yes he has literally gone blind in love.

D There's no two ways about Shakespere aka Romeo singh & Geet Juliet Kaur's character were the best...

The background music of Punjabi dhol + Pink panther was also best thing about the episode...
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: pippa

I too was very upset with that last bit...and that mahi and eyelocks have become truly passe!!!

Anybody could see that the sofa was one uncomfortable son of a gun!

Ok, don't do what normal married couples do...(.here's secret. Am married for 15 years but the fun hasn't gone.) but at least sleep on the bed...that's what beds are for!!!

I think the cvs of Geet are going where no man or science/medicine whatever has gone before....pregnancy by osmosis!!!

LOVED THESE TWO POINTS OF URS  

sara202 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
me too agree with u they are acting like school kids 
tazeen_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 fantastic take Khushi...loved mamaji for giving very classic title with a touch of desi...
i too was wondering when they show a married couple lying like this and that too in the bedroom where a bed is available...they could've atleast shown maan in vest and without turban has his arms around geet ...that could have made some sense...but this ...still could'nt figure it out why maaneet did'nt shown the desire for eachother after they had their very first course...indeed being a married i can easily say the desire always grows ... with the couple who are in love so much its just very hard and difficult to stay away for long ..living in the same house...but donno why cv's are restricting maaneet scene ...as the same couple haven given  very charming and passionate scene before...we know cv's tries to build  up parallel storyline to support the show and not just maaneet ... everybody won't get  fed up...hope they won't fade away maaneet charm and will give us moments like those very oftenly on which we still get hooked when watch again and again... 
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Loved ur take Khushi..
Hope the cv's take Maaneet's married life to next level instead of giving such vegetative scenes which have become so repititive..
sorry for replying late coz I'm unwell..
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: bobby13rocks

Loved ur take Khushi..

Hope the cv's take Maaneet's married life to next level instead of giving such vegetative scenes which have become so repititive..
sorry for replying late coz I'm unwell..

What happened Bobby????are u ok now???so that is why sms was late??