Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

I liked the complete episode except one thing

khushi_4ever thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Today's episode offered us the bun and the cake too...i just loved it...it was a mixture of all characters incorporated together, without being boring or monotonous...humour, romance and passion and anticipation were all juiced together...

I just loved to know that Shakespeare had taken his characters from amchi Panjab and his world famous most romantic couple was actually inspired from Romeo Singh and Juliet Kaur...see how lacking in GK i have become...another one was i jst cracked up when Mammaji says ..."may i go to the bathroom..."

further i was under the misconception that the saying goes... "abh aaya uooth pahar ke neeche..." in   actuality it is as Mamaji said... "abh aaya pahar uooth ke neeche..."

Dev babu aap ne bahut dil dukhaya...when u were telling all that gyan abt true love coming in ones life didn't u remember Meera for even a second???

If things go like this we are abt to see Lucky's Sr very soon jst as we saw AA Sr...today he wanted to do all the talking and doing...and not let Preetoji do anything...
what doing????Luckyji????

I was in all truth in complete   anticipation to hear Geet once again say..."Maan aap abhi   jayeya..." or something along these famous lines of her...but LO! and Behold!!! Geet...somebody from the CVs wokeup and gave u the correct lines...and i was like... balle!!balle!!! shaba!!! shaba!!!!

I just loved to see that Maan had spent the night in her room and everyone is searching for him...somehow making the act even more intimate...(if that is   possible)  

Now comes the one thing that i didn't like in the whole otherwise perfect episode...... i have a question to all the married people out there...(all non-married people   can also answer who have the pertaining knowledge...) after Sr happens does all romance and passion take a backseat in our lives...i would think after getting a taste of something THAT POTENT...one would search for or devise for ways to taste t yet and yet again...

THEN HOW COME THEY WERE   SLEEPING...IN A SITTING POSITION...THAT TOO NOT IN EACH OTHER"S ARMS...WITH MSK STILL IN HIS TURBAN AND LOOKED LIKE THEY HADN"T EVEN TAKEN OFF THEIR SHOES...

Why this????

Edited by khushi_4ever - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hot_Indo_Chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Nice post...and about SR...not divulging anything  since we want t you to find out for yourself!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
khushi_4ever thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Hot_Indo_Chilly

Nice post...and about SR...not divulging anything  since we want t you to find out for yourself!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

oohhoohh!! not done...this way i will have nightmares abt marriage and its aftereffects...
oh very good point about sleeping position😊
i was thinking the same thing...i think romance is at the peek after the SR😳 so they should and can show it in more romantic way:)infact man wsa so much fully dressed with turban on his head...all set to run:)
Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I like ur point about sleeping position
Idk whatz rong with the PH..why are they showing kindergarten romance?
Maaneet have had adult romance..not explicit but very very hot romancing before..so why now the romance has bumped down instead of going up?😭
Edited by luv_harshad - 12 years ago
visheshs thumbnail

yesterdays  fb pic of  todays  epi  gives  hopes  about  new   maaneet  romance .  but  mood fus  ho  gaya  inka  romance chup  & eylocking  ke  age  badhta  hi  nahi πŸ˜³πŸ˜³  after  so  called  SR  there  must be huby-wife romance πŸ˜”

maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
awesome pos hun...can't answer ur question...have no experience whatsoever...i am only 19 right now...LOLZ...
but i know if i have a husband like MSK...then why fall asleep in a sitting position...
katerpillar thumbnail
perfect analysis...I had d same ??? if cvs don't wanna show romance in bed...at least they cud've shown maaneet sleeping in each others arm...of course without th paghri ...πŸ˜•
khushi_4ever thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-anamekaa

oh very good point about sleeping position😊

i was thinking the same thing...i think romance is at the peek after the SR😳 so they should and can show it in more romantic way:)infact man wsa so much fully dressed with turban on his head...all set to run:)

Hi Anameka...though not with firsthand experience, but i really dream and hope that whenever(if ever) i get to find such a love or the love finds me(whichever is applicable!!!) i don't think after having had such an experience it is normal for couples to do what they had shown to be doing... the otherwise perfect episode was rendered a twinge incomplete due to that...
khushi_4ever thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-luv_harshad

I like ur point about sleeping position
Idk whatz rong with the PH..why are they showing kindergarten romance?
Maaneet have had adult romance..not explicit but very very hot romancing before..so why now the romance has bumped down instead of going up?😭

You remember when they had woken up the morning after they reached their HM destination...how beautifully it was shown that they had slept in each other's arms and he was showering her with petals...wow!!!