India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

I liked the complete episode except one thing

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Today's episode offered us the bun and the cake too...i just loved it...it was a mixture of all characters incorporated together, without being boring or monotonous...humour, romance and passion and anticipation were all juiced together...

I just loved to know that Shakespeare had taken his characters from amchi Panjab and his world famous most romantic couple was actually inspired from Romeo Singh and Juliet Kaur...see how lacking in GK i have become...another one was i jst cracked up when Mammaji says ..."may i go to the bathroom..."Couples

further i was under the misconception that the saying goes... "abh aaya uooth pahar ke neeche..." in   actuality it is as Mamaji said... "abh aaya pahar uooth ke neeche..."

Dev babu aap ne bahut dil dukhaya...when u were telling all that gyan abt true love coming in ones life didn't u remember Meera for even a second???Crazy 1

If things go like this we are abt to see Lucky's Sr very soon jst as we saw AA Sr...today he wanted to do all the talking and doing...and not let Preetoji do anything...
what doing????Luckyji????Yowza

I was in all truth in complete   anticipation to hear Geet once again say..."Maan aap abhi   jayeya..." or something along these famous lines of her...but LO! and Behold!!!Shock 5 Geet...somebody from the CVs wokeup and gave u the correct lines...and i was like... balle!!balle!!! shaba!!! shaba!!!!Wakka Wakka

I just loved to see that Maan had spent the night in her room and everyone is searching for him...somehow making the act even more intimate...(if that is   possible) Woohoo! 

Now comes the one thing that i didn't like in the whole otherwise perfect episode...Awww Shucks... i have a question to all the married people out there...(all non-married people   can also answer who have the pertaining knowledge...) after Sr happens does all romance and passion take a backseat in our lives...i would think after getting a taste of something THAT POTENT...one would search for or devise for ways to taste t yet and yet again...Bow Down

THEN HOW COME THEY WERE   SLEEPING...IN A SITTING POSITION...THAT TOO NOT IN EACH OTHER"S ARMS...WITH MSK STILL IN HIS TURBAN AND LOOKED LIKE THEY HADN"T EVEN TAKEN OFF THEIR SHOES...Kicking Dirt

Why this????

Sad No Scared 1 Darn Damn Damn Oh Jeez Making A Wish 

Edited by khushi_4ever - 20 May 2011 at 11:51pm

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

shanky18visheshsaartiskronukrnlgeet261get_jasneethirajSanjanareddy84Sominababalove4maaneetmystique_girlpranita1202katerpillarbvs7691maansi007snehalSHot_Indo_ChillyamourfouGCfebinyusuffpaponeconmaankigeet4ever_RashmipippaEchoesofpassiondrdee142minnie_tweetiemeravigilisoanshraFallen Angel-Gemini-Asmi13bobby13rocksblackb28

Hot_Indo_Chilly IF-Dazzler
Hot_Indo_Chilly
Hot_Indo_Chilly

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Nice post...and about SR...not divulging anything  since we want t you to find out for yourself!!LOLLOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sominababasihumeravigilisomaankigeet4everkhushi_4ever

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hot_Indo_Chilly

Nice post...and about SR...not divulging anything  since we want t you to find out for yourself!!LOLLOLLOL

oohhoohh!! not done...this way i will have nightmares abt marriage and its aftereffects...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

get_jasneetSominababaSanjanareddy84katerpillarsnehalSmeravigiliso

anshra IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

get_jasneetSanjanareddy84katerpillarmeravigilisokhushi_4everpaponecon

Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
I like ur point about sleeping position
Idk whatz rong with the PH..why are they showing kindergarten romance?
Maaneet have had adult romance..not explicit but very very hot romancing before..so why now the romance has bumped down instead of going up?Cry

Edited by luv_harshad - 20 May 2011 at 8:41pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

get_jasneetkhushi_4ever

visheshs Groupbie
visheshs
visheshs

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged

yesterdays  fb pic of  todays  epi  gives  hopes  about  new   maaneet  romance .  but  mood fus  ho  gaya  inka  romance chup  & eylocking  ke  age  badhta  hi  nahi EmbarrassedEmbarrassed  after  so  called  SR  there  must be huby-wife romance Unhappy

get_jasneetkaterpillarmeravigilisokhushi_4everpaponeconanshra

maankigeet4ever IF-Rockerz
maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
awesome pos hun...can't answer ur question...have no experience whatsoever...i am only 19 right now...LOLZ...
but i know if i have a husband like MSK...then why fall asleep in a sitting position...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

katerpillarkhushi_4ever

katerpillar Goldie
katerpillar
katerpillar

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
perfect analysis...I had d same ??? if cvs don't wanna show romance in bed...at least they cud've shown maaneet sleeping in each others arm...of course without th paghri ...Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

get_jasneet

Go to top