India-Forums

Reality Check - DID1/2 both winners (Page 2)

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
OMG..I just saw little glimpse of Dharmesh...OMG...he rocked the stage..

Also Mayuresh-Bhavna..perfect pair!!!

Well...sabko malum that jo win karega so karega...and DID2 won...PartyDancing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NatkhatpariThatOneGuy

Natkhatpari Senior Member
Natkhatpari
Natkhatpari

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by charmz517

This is probably the best topic on this Forum, which sums up the entire season of DKS!!! Clap Great job NatkatPari!

Seriously, both the teams have done what they were supposed to do... entertain us and please us with their beautiful dancing talent. Granted, some performances were not up to par with the level each contestant has created for themselves, but as an overall impact of the show, they have created history. Thumbs Up

Honestly, the wins seemed so preplanned, because every week, there was literally a difference of 1-2 points. Even the times I would think that the scores being given by the judges were not making sense, at end, it did make sense because their purpose was to even both teams out as much as possible. Confused

Sadly, this show started off as the best out of 5 wins is the winner of the show.. however, as the show progressed, the rules and categories, and weeks, and blah blah blah, kept changing... which was quite awkward and seemingly unorganized. But nevertheless, they ended up giving weight to the so called "Finale", and pretty much declared that whichever team wins the Finale, is the winner!... Well.. if only that was mentioned when the show started... lekhin phir yeh saab drama ka kya hota?? LOL ZeeTV ko drama toh dikhana hi padhta hai nA? LOL

Oh well, Natkat said it plain and simple... both teams are winners! DID 1 has a soft spot in my heart because they are the ones that created that magic of Dance India Dance... so they can never be forgotten... DID 2 had the most amazing and charismatic contestants, that not only lived up to the level that DID 1 created, but completely surpassed it and created a new level which will be tough to reach.

Love them both, therefore.. Congratulations to DID 1 and DID 2 for taking our hearts away!! HeartHug

hey charmz... its always lovely to read ur thoughts... they come out so neatly... hoping to get to that stage sometime in near future...Tongue

yeah both DID 1 and DID 2 have been wonderful performers and are at a level which others dancers have to work really hard to reach it Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bvs7691

Natkhatpari
Natkhatpari

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shastradhari

OMG..I just saw little glimpse of Dharmesh...OMG...he rocked the stage..

Also Mayuresh-Bhavna..perfect pair!!!

Well...sabko malum that jo win karega so karega...and DID2 won...PartyDancing

oh yeah don't know wht prop D has tihs time as they only showed his dance... hope he has some amazing props as well... Wink

n mayu-bhavna were like birds flying all around Wink
debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
I honestly didn't care who was gonna win and who wasn't(Maybe because I didn't watch the previous 2 seasons and was indifferent towards them), but after watching performances from the dancers of both seasons, my respect for both the seasons went up a whole lot. Now I know why they call DID India's #1 dance reality shows. 'Tis true

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NatkhatpariNoor_Ul_AinakannaThatOneGuy

Natkhatpari
Natkhatpari

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
ok updated grand finale points as well.. .looks like the mathematician from Z is really confused with numbers.. .can some1 check the points I have gathered for grand finale...
its sooo much confusing LOL

anyways grand finale grand performances were nice but not fantastic Cry

some really good n some nice acts... overall ok... 

but loved the takkar Clap

akanna IF-Rockerz
akanna
akanna

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
Going with the Math in the OP, Jalwa gets 318 for the GF.. Havent watched the whole finale yet.. Maybe they didnt air all the acts, and might have edited out one dance each from both teams... Just a guess...

Natkhatpari

*Woh Ajnabee* IF-Sizzlerz
*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
I watched this show for the dance and not to pick one team over the other. I wanted to see fantastic dance performances and to some extent we got to see those. If you really want to talk about who won, I will say that (fair or not) judges said that the two teams would compete with a clean slate in the finale. Going off of that, Jalwa was the clear winner today.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Natkhatpariluv2dance

Natkhatpari
Natkhatpari

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akanna

Going with the Math in the OP, Jalwa gets 318 for the GF.. Havent watched the whole finale yet.. Maybe they didnt air all the acts, and might have edited out one dance each from both teams... Just a guess...

u know u may be right... as the points diff was 36-34... may be the acts were not finale worth or something sort... may be possible... Shocked

akanna

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index