India-Forums

Reality Check - DID1/2 both winners

Natkhatpari Senior Member
Natkhatpari
Natkhatpari

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
ok frenz, i see lots of topics on who deserved to win, judges being biased, contestants showing unnecessary attitude, n so on n on..

I am very happy that DID 2 emerged with the winner title (me being a die-hard fan of vaishu n ofcourse D and rutu). But I also feel both DID 1 and DID 2 are clear winners.Clap 
So I thought to gather the information of dances from all the weeks. Here it goes.
                 JOSH                                     JALWA
 WEEK 1
Trio      14(JaSiPr)+12(BhAlVr)                   16(DhVaKi)+14(AmKrPu)
Duo     18(MaBh)+16(AvAt)                          14(PaRu)+16(KrKu)
Solo     14(Vr)+16(Pa)+18(At)                     15(Va)+18(Pa)+14(Va)
Takkar 10(Pr)                                                10(Dh)
Total     118                                                    117

WEEK 2
Group   20                                                      23
Trio       21(MaAvAt)+21(PrAliPa)                21(PuKiPa)+21(AmVaKr)
Duo      26(VrSi)+26(JaBh)                         30(RuVa)+25(DhAm)
Solo     29(Si)+30(Ma)+24(Ja)                   21(Am)+28(Ru)+26
Takkar 27(Vr)                                                30(Kr)
Total     224                                                    225

WEEK 3
Group   16                                                      17
Duo       14(BhSi)+16(JaVr)                         16(Ruva)+14(KuVa)
Solo      20(Pr)+20(Av)+20(Bh)                   16(Am)+20(Kr)+20(Dh)
Takkar 16(Al)+17(Ma)                                   18(Pa)+17(Pu)
Total     139                                                    138

WEEK 4
Group    25                                                     26
Duo        26(AtAv)+24(BhMa)                      30(RuVa)+24(KrKu)
Solo       28(Ja)+21(Pa)+30(Si)                 28(Pa)+21(Pu)+26(Ki)
Takkar   30(Si)+27(Bh)                               27(Dh)+27(Am)
Total       211                                                 209

WEEK 5
Group     21                                                   30  
Duo        24(AtJa)+29(VrAv)                        27(AmVa)+30(RuDh)
Solo       30(Al)+30(Ma)+25(Pr)                 25(Kr)+25(Ki)+21(Va)
Takkar   31(Pr)+--(Ja)                                 28(Pa)+30(Ku)
Total      190 + ??                                         216

GRAND FINALE
Group   40                                                     39  
Duo       50(MaBh)                                        45(PuAm),
Solo      38(Pr)+40(Si),42(Vr),50(Ja)        50(D),50(Pu),41(Kr),43(Am)
Takkar  47(Pr,Si)                                         50(Pa, D)
Total     307                                                  319

actually only 7 acts and each act max is 50 points so max is only 350 right... don know where I am missing Confused
Acc to Z its 343 and 353 ?????????? not sure where I lost those pointsShocked

RESULT
Week 1 : DID1
Week 2 : DID2
Week 3 : Tie ??? (DID1 according to points calc)
Week 4 : DID1
Week 5 : DID2 (as per judges decision)
Finale : DID2 

So its DID1 (3 wins) v/s DID2 (3 wins).ClapClap
(Please do not argue that its not properWink)

If you c the performances list n the points they have got (assuming all the markings are fine as many of us had issues with the points given esp in the solos n takkars), it is very much clear that both DID 1 and DID 2 had their good n bad performances at some point or the other during the show... 

all dancers are phenomenal when it comes to giving their best on the stage. whtever they speak or do off stage cannot take that away from them... when they give good performances we can see their joy and also we can c their sadness when they are not able to deliver 100%.  this shows the pure love and passion for dance that these DID1, DID2, LM all have. 

So lets enjoy the finale Thumbs Up rather than opening 101 posts telling 
DID 1 deserved to win but did not win__________ by giving 1001 reasons or Thumbs Down
DID2  very well deserved to win because of ______by giving another 1001 reasons.Thumbs Down

IMHO both the teams are clear winners who entertained audience with their pure dance. Wishing all the team winners good luck for their future endeavors... Clap

Keep dancing and enjoy DancingDancingDancingDancingDancing
Cheers,
pari

Edited by Natkhatpari - 21 May 2011 at 3:11pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

pagalladki247natsss1988kaaj_2angelcutie09onizukaAnsh08luv2dancecharmz517bvs7691Anjaani_Dastaanakannauknaik99shivani003yipeeLeadNitrateThatOneGuynikitagmc-Aaliyah-

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Great post...almost everytime there is only 1-2 points ka faasla Wink 

Grand finale was won by GRAND way by Jalwa with 7-8 points difference ClapBig smile Oh and no one from jalwa forgot their steps too Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Natkhatpariharman05shivani003ankit_nycGauahargeous_N

Natkhatpari
Natkhatpari

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mihirism

Great post...almost everytime there is only 1-2 points ka faasla Wink 

Grand finale was won by GRAND way by Jalwa with 7-8 points difference ClapBig smile Oh and no one from jalwa forgot their steps too Smile

yeah even i felt its always 1-2 points(2-3 judges) n even final 7-8 (with 5 judges) so its fine yaar... 

tum bhi na  Mihir LOL ab ye sab chodke JALWA winning ka jashn manao... Wink

Edited by Natkhatpari - 20 May 2011 at 2:46pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ThatOneGuy

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
It's amazing that the gap between the team is so huge...The weeks that Josh won it seems that they barely pulled it off, and the weeks that Jalwa won it's incredible...the average difference in the Weeks that Jalwa won is by 4 points...the weeks tha Josh won the average differece is 1.5 points...Tongue Just look at the difference in margin of victory...blow out for sure...Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani003ThatOneGuy

return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Please post the detailed break down of finale scores as well. I will present an in-depth spreadsheet analysis, with multiple winners and projections.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12Natkhatpariluv2dancehindu4lyfnikitagmcpetticoat

Natkhatpari
Natkhatpari

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Please post the detailed break down of finale scores as well. I will present an in-depth spreadsheet analysis, with multiple winners and projections.

ya ya i know i will surely give the breakdown so that we can c ur hilarious post similar to  http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1687801 ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

please  make sure u present a graphical representation, specially with 3D pie charts and histograph and some animated curve plotting that can also predict a future trend of scores and marks along with possible participants of following DKS,as well as a timeline model  to roughly predict when the next DID season will start and  another Prediction Model that will give an accurate approximation( tolerance band of 5% only)of what will it be, regular, LM or Doubles,and also will be grateful if u bring out an analysis Model on who will be the next host, and will it be a single host or  a pair.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NatkhatpariThatOneGuy

charmz517 Goldie
charmz517
charmz517

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
This is probably the best topic on this Forum, which sums up the entire season of DKS!!! Clap Great job NatkatPari!

Seriously, both the teams have done what they were supposed to do... entertain us and please us with their beautiful dancing talent. Granted, some performances were not up to par with the level each contestant has created for themselves, but as an overall impact of the show, they have created history. Thumbs Up

Honestly, the wins seemed so preplanned, because every week, there was literally a difference of 1-2 points. Even the times I would think that the scores being given by the judges were not making sense, at end, it did make sense because their purpose was to even both teams out as much as possible. Confused

Sadly, this show started off as the best out of 5 wins is the winner of the show.. however, as the show progressed, the rules and categories, and weeks, and blah blah blah, kept changing... which was quite awkward and seemingly unorganized. But nevertheless, they ended up giving weight to the so called "Finale", and pretty much declared that whichever team wins the Finale, is the winner!... Well.. if only that was mentioned when the show started... lekhin phir yeh saab drama ka kya hota?? LOL ZeeTV ko drama toh dikhana hi padhta hai nA? LOL

Oh well, Natkat said it plain and simple... both teams are winners! DID 1 has a soft spot in my heart because they are the ones that created that magic of Dance India Dance... so they can never be forgotten... DID 2 had the most amazing and charismatic contestants, that not only lived up to the level that DID 1 created, but completely surpassed it and created a new level which will be tough to reach.

Love them both, therefore.. Congratulations to DID 1 and DID 2 for taking our hearts away!! HeartHug

Edited by charmz517 - 20 May 2011 at 4:12pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

dancemaniaNatkhatparipavitrianNoor_Ul_Ainluv2dancejacinta_91bvs7691akannauknaik99LeadNitratedesicrowdThatOneGuypetticoat

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index