Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

A night of emotional turmoil..!! (Page 3)

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vivluv

Nice post hema I didn't see episode today main sid ko marta nahi dekh sakti thiCryCryCryCryCryCry I wish abhay n sid fight nahi karte n metz ko maarteAngryAngry mera sid kyu maaraCryCryCryCry

AWWW..ARCHI THANK YOU SO MUCH YAAR..i CAN SO UNDERSTAND YOUR FEELINSGYAAR ..SAD THAT SID HAD TO DIE,,!! But get immersed in teh actual story & my ABHIAY with me..and waise bhi Siddhanth is your close friend now..na so you can enjoy tweeting him..and watch him in his new show..You will feel much better ..time will heal everything..!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chahat4u

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mijanur

excelent post.today episode is so emotional it brings tears in my eyes.emotion is very high among abhay,piya,maithali.love,passion,betryal all is present their.today once again proved only piya is the soulmate of abhay.the last scene is awsome abhay's last wish before he get frozen to ensure piya's safe future.he wants to see last time his love piya.he wants last time to feel her.that is the evidance of abhay's unding love for piya.for piya abhay captured her sould ,heart,mind.abhay means the existence of herself.she wants to get back to abhay her love.next episode abhay will take a exit from piya's life pshycally for one year.but their love never exit.they have to be united again.the situation of their life will be changed after the leap.but their pure love will find a new way to complete it.

Thank you somuch dear..!!awww..I felt like my heart was sinking when he went to meet Piya for the last time & Piya also was tadpofying to meet him & goes away from family ..to be with HER ABHAY..yaar sooo sweet yaar..&SO painful too..!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chahat4umijanur

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Originally posted by vivluv

Nice post hema I didn't see episode today main sid ko marta nahi dekh sakti thiCryCryCryCryCryCry I wish abhay n sid fight nahi karte n metz ko maarteAngryAngry mera sid kyu maaraCryCryCryCry

AWWW..ARCHI THANK YOU SO MUCH YAAR..i CAN SO UNDERSTAND YOUR FEELINSGYAAR ..SAD THAT SID HAD TO DIE,,!! But get immersed in teh actual story & my ABHIAY with me..and waise bhi Siddhanth is your close friend now..na so you can enjoy tweeting him..and watch him in his new show..You will feel much better ..time will heal everything..!!
I want him to comeback n teach a lesson to metz she just used himCryCryCryCry

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Ahhh ! Abhay Abhay Abhay .. the Way he sobs , he Endured that Pain Of Ice .. Was Out Of Control fo' me .. His One Tear was there and my Heart beat got stopped ... How Can i see him in gloomy condition .. He Walked away as it was Met'z Order , to wipe away Piya's memory .. they both fall apart Once again Abhay left alone beneath the frozen snow .. A Vast penalty Of Lovin' someone .. Metz u're really a BitCh ... 'Cos you my Abhay Weeped today ... Though , Piya was superb , how Sweetly She said I LOVE YOU .. Abhay's true love could be Only Piya ..
Desperately awaitin' fo' the return baCk of my Abhay ...
Come Back sOon Abhay ..
Special and More Sizzlin' moments 're waitin i'm damn sure , This New twirl in the tale Makes Us mOre FanatiCal..
Abhay , Tu jo nahin tou kuch Bhi nahin Yeh Dil Mera kehta Raha ..

chahat4uTOTAL-ROMANTIC

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
Awesome post Hema

I see from all the comments the episode was fill with high drama and great acting by ViSu. I haven't been able to watch the show these days too busy but will tried to watch as soon as possible.

I'm so glad cv did such a wonderful job with the track that missing abhiya wasn't so hard. The story moving at such an awsome pace. I'm excited now with the leap cause we get to have Abhiya back with a bang.

chahat4uTOTAL-ROMANTIC

ink-faraz Newbie
ink-faraz
ink-faraz

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
i am appreciating suku acting also ,she is doing such a superb job as both characters ,she is just awe some and mind bowling actress 

chahat4uTOTAL-ROMANTIC

PriyaxBassi Goldie
PriyaxBassi
PriyaxBassi

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
yes very emotional epi
going to miss sid a lot
now lets see what will happen between Abhay,Piya and Metz 

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

-sakshi- IF-Dazzler
-sakshi-
-sakshi-

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
What a post dear...haven't seen the epi yet , but reading  it only descibes what an emotional turmoil it must have been. What a pity it is for Abhay to see the bitchy side of  Maithali...&  its hard to believe that she's going to punish him by freezing him.
Its going to be a long wait till moday - sure pain & restlessness we are going to feel.. hope post the leap time Abhay is  shown soon at least by next week mid.
Such a sweet sad song..

chahat4uTOTAL-ROMANTIC

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index