Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

A night of emotional turmoil..!! - Page 3

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Awesome post Hema

I see from all the comments the episode was fill with high drama and great acting by ViSu. I haven't been able to watch the show these days too busy but will tried to watch as soon as possible.

I'm so glad cv did such a wonderful job with the track that missing abhiya wasn't so hard. The story moving at such an awsome pace. I'm excited now with the leap cause we get to have Abhiya back with a bang.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ink-faraz thumbnail
i am appreciating suku acting also ,she is doing such a superb job as both characters ,she is just awe some and mind bowling actress 
PriyaxBassi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
yes very emotional epi
going to miss sid a lot
now lets see what will happen between Abhay,Piya and Metz 
-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
What a post dear...haven't seen the epi yet , but reading  it only descibes what an emotional turmoil it must have been. What a pity it is for Abhay to see the bitchy side of  Maithali...&  its hard to believe that she's going to punish him by freezing him.
Its going to be a long wait till moday - sure pain & restlessness we are going to feel.. hope post the leap time Abhay is  shown soon at least by next week mid.
Such a sweet sad song..
-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I wish Visu were reading these beautiful posts &songs  that you dedicate to them.
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Cute.Sadaf

Ahhh ! Abhay Abhay Abhay .. the Way he sobs , he Endured that Pain Of Ice .. Was Out Of Control fo' me .. His One Tear was there and my Heart beat got stopped ... How Can i see him in gloomy condition .. He Walked away as it was Met'z Order , to wipe away Piya's memory .. they both fall apart Once again Abhay left alone beneath the frozen snow .. A Vast penalty Of Lovin' someone .. Metz u're really a BitCh ... 'Cos you my Abhay Weeped today ... Though , Piya was superb , how Sweetly She said I LOVE YOU .. Abhay's true love could be Only Piya ..
Desperately awaitin' fo' the return baCk of my Abhay ...
Come Back sOon Abhay ..
Special and More Sizzlin' moments 're waitin i'm damn sure , This New twirl in the tale Makes Us mOre FanatiCal..
Abhay , Tu jo nahin tou kuch Bhi nahin Yeh Dil Mera kehta Raha ..

Aw..dear such beautiful description as always..Thank you so much..But dear ABhay dint get any order to erase memory..eh only asked her to spar ehim till he sees PIYA once..& that is why she said.GO anyways you have very little time..LEFT..& MONDAYS EPISODE WILL BE ONE TEAR JERKER..I swear..My heart is gonna get frozen with Abhay & Piay with TOO MUCH PAIN YAAR...I mean Just imagine yaar ..Piya will be crying for Abhay & he will make sure she looses all his priceless memory..GOD..!!
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Awesome post Hema

I see from all the comments the episode was fill with high drama and great acting by ViSu. I haven't been able to watch the show these days too busy but will tried to watch as soon as possible.

I'm so glad cv did such a wonderful job with the track that missing abhiya wasn't so hard. The story moving at such an awsome pace. I'm excited now with the leap cause we get to have Abhiya back with a bang.

Thank you so much RANI..!!😳OMG..Rani🤗..dont you ever miss anything...go back & watch everything this weekend when you find time..IT HAS BEEN A SUPER DUPER FAST PACE moments all this week ... though all the events are taking place in one night fo rteh whole week it cactually deserved all that..&Actually I would have been happy if they had showed all this in one 2 hour MAHA MAHA EPI..😆😭..AND VIVIAN &SUKIRTI.😍.couldnt have done anything more because undono ne jaan daldi hai..unki..so also other characters like Sid & Chand & Haseena ..even that VC was good..!!
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ink-faraz

i am appreciating suku acting also ,she is doing such a superb job as both characters ,she is just awe some and mind bowling actress 

I am totally with you on that..& I have mentioned it in my earlier  posts also..& VIVIAN & SUKIRTI aka VISU are my JAAN..I hope you know..😳😃
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Priyalovex3

yes very emotional epi

going to miss sid a lot
now lets see what will happen between Abhay,Piya and Metz 

TRUE..very true..sad that Sid had to die..BUT MEtz is already gone leaving her ABhay to freeze & not to be with Piya..because she has come to know that NOW PIYA IS LIFE FOR ABHAY..!!😭 But teh post 1 year Leap will be one helluva treat to watch guys..MARK MY WORDS..!!
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

hema this was the best episode of pyaar ki kahaani👏👏👏hgats off to ppl who created this👏

ahhh abhay😭😭😭
 the last scene between abhay , metz , so powerful, visu have outperformed themselves
and this wasd best of vivian acting till date👏👏👏it hurts him like hell ti\o see what his beloved has become.
this will the most painful night 4 abhay raichand, ahhh abhay😭😭

aahhh abhayyy, u can cry endlessly 4 abahy.
when abhay tears came , there were tears in my eyes😭automatically
 i am so attached to this character
mon episode the last and final interaction between abhiya before leap
kyaa serial hain , yaar yeh kyaa love story hain , this is the best show on tv right now
Edited by intruderfast - 12 years ago