Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

A night of emotional turmoil..!! (Page 2)

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Wow. Hema Your Writing Is Good. Havent Seen The Episode Yet. But Will Tonight Then Comment Again. (: Okies

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

chahat4u IF-Sizzlerz
chahat4u
chahat4u

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Originally posted by chahat4u

Oh man...what an action packed episode...super fast!!!! n when i ws going mad wondering wht ll happen tht ll mk Abhay freeze...it finally turned out to be his old love, his once Maithili...for whom he died...n who is nw hell bent to give him a frozen, almost dead life after death! Cry He losst to his love again, and again it was Maithili for whom he has virtually lost it all again. I must say...rightly so, Piya is Abhay's true soulmate, since its Piya who gave him life, and I m sure it ll be Piya only who ll become d reason of his freedom. Vivian and Sukirti were at their best today...Vivian made me cry today as Abhay..oh my...my heart went out to himm, wiid his versatile expressions...he got sme really good scenes to portray today.

n wht to say about Sukirti...today she proved wht an awsome actress she is! Playd both roles to perfection...Clap hats off too both the actors. I dnt knw how to react now...its sooo confusing mixture... im all sad for Abhay's state...and for Piya too a bit...since her life wld also be incomplee without Abhay's memories n all! I m soo sad...poor Abhu. Cry thgh excited too for future track..only wish..plzzz dnt drag it for long!
OHMY GOD CHARU..that was a super duper post yaarClap..I swear..specially that sentence which you have said that again his love betrayd him..you are so correct CHARU..Yes..it is sad..that his love always lets him down..na..GOD VIVU& SUKU..ki toh mein jitni tareef karoon utna kam lagta hai yaar..SIMPLY STUNNING..!!Embarrassed

aww..thanks so much. Big smile esply coming frm a good writer like you.Smile n yes, Vivian as Abhay stole my heart away...n Sukirti im a fan again of her acting skills...both of them r life of PKYEK n perfect for these roles. Big smile my worry...monday kab ayega. LOL

Edited by chahat4u - 20 May 2011 at 2:22pm

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Hot_Indo_Chilly IF-Dazzler
Hot_Indo_Chilly
Hot_Indo_Chilly

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
It's really sad to think and face how someone so close to you can hurt you so much so cruelly.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chahat4uTOTAL-ROMANTIC

mijanur IF-Sizzlerz
mijanur
mijanur

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
excelent post.today episode is so emotional it brings tears in my eyes.emotion is very high among abhay,piya,maithali.love,passion,betryal all is present their.today once again proved only piya is the soulmate of abhay.the last scene is awsome abhay's last wish before he get frozen to ensure piya's safe future.he wants to see last time his love piya.he wants last time to feel her.that is the evidance of abhay's unding love for piya.for piya abhay captured her sould ,heart,mind.abhay means the existence of herself.she wants to get back to abhay her love.next episode abhay will take a exit from piya's life pshycally for one year.but their love never exit.they have to be united again.the situation of their life will be changed after the leap.but their pure love will find a new way to complete it.

chahat4uTOTAL-ROMANTIC

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Nice post hema I didn't see episode today main sid ko marta nahi dekh sakti thiCryCryCryCryCryCry I wish abhay n sid fight nahi karte n metz ko maarteAngryAngry mera sid kyu maaraCryCryCryCry

chahat4uTOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Artemis678

Wow. Hema Your Writing Is Good. Havent Seen The Episode Yet. But Will Tonight Then Comment Again. (: Okies
THANK YOU SO MUCH NITICA..coming from such a talented person like you is always a PTOUD MOMENT FOR ME>.!! Yeah let me know you POV once you watch dear..!!Hug
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Oh man...what an action packed episode...super fast!!!! n when i ws going mad wondering wht ll happen tht ll mk Abhay freeze...it finally turned out to be his old love, his once Maithili...for whom he died...n who is nw hell bent to give him a frozen, almost dead life after death! Cry He losst to his love again, and again it was Maithili for whom he has virtually lost it all again. I must say...rightly so, Piya is Abhay's true soulmate, since its Piya who gave him life, and I m sure it ll be Piya only who ll become d reason of his freedom. Vivian and Sukirti were at their best today...Vivian made me cry today as Abhay..oh my...my heart went out to himm, wiid his versatile expressions...he got sme really good scenes to portray today.

n wht to say about Sukirti...today she proved wht an awsome actress she is! Playd both roles to perfection...Clap hats off too both the actors. I dnt knw how to react now...its sooo confusing mixture... im all sad for Abhay's state...and for Piya too a bit...since her life wld also be incomplee without Abhay's memories n all! I m soo sad...poor Abhu. Cry thgh excited too for future track..only wish..plzzz dnt drag it for long!
OHMY GOD CHARU..that was a super duper post yaarClap..I swear..specially that sentence which you have said that again his love betrayd him..you are so correct CHARU..Yes..it is sad..that his love always lets him down..na..GOD VIVU& SUKU..ki toh mein jitni tareef karoon utna kam lagta hai yaar..SIMPLY STUNNING..!!Embarrassed

aww..thanks so much. Big smile esply coming frm a good writer like you.Smile n yes, Vivian as Abhay stole my heart away...n Sukirti im a fan again of her acting skills...both of them r life of PKYEK n perfect for these roles. Big smile my worry...monday kab ayega. LOL
Yes Charu..my new mantra is Monday kab aayega..!!EmbarrassedLOL

chahat4u

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hot_Indo_Chilly

It's really sad to think and face how someone so close to you can hurt you so much so cruelly.
Oh yes dear..You have said it so perfectly yaar..it cant be more painful than when your person who was close to you cannot see you happy..!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index