A night of emotional turmoil..!! - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
see Hema...i told u the episode in which we r gonna see bang on fight b/w Abhay and Sid, that will b the BEST epi for me till date πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...so yes ystd's epi was the best one for me πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...i just loved it ...all the fights with Werewolves, the way Chand was fighting and when Chand fell, Abhay came to save them...awesome yaar...and the best was the fight b/w Abhay and Sid πŸ‘πŸ‘ (though i wish it cud've been more longer, it was too short )...but still enjoyed it, i watched it so many times πŸ˜›πŸ€£
the saddest part was when Sid said Maithli's name before dying 😭😭
and omg the best emotional scene till date, that scene b/w Metz and Abhay...i was waiting for that encounter too since long...Abhay was brilliant there yet againπŸ‘...and the way he cried, i m sure many cried with him 😭 πŸ˜› πŸ˜†...and u cud see even Metz felt it for Abhay for a while 😲

i m telling u now b prepared for a love triangle Piya-Abhay-Metz πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...and Werewolves adding more spice πŸ˜†...i think i m gonna love this Dark Matured Love Story πŸ˜‰

ahhh everyone was going through a bad phase...and the end was  ahh Maithli what did u do with Abhay. Maithli was so mean yaar .

Originally posted by aromal

hey hema sorry yaar i am not coming to forum now days so i am not able to read ur post also ..but really i have never cried this much in my life ..after saw the promo as well as the epi i was very hurt by it ..i was seeing this serial becoz my love 4 vivian and abhiya chemistry !! but if abhay gets frozen then what will piya do with out him and poor piya will losse her memory seriously hema i don't feel like seeing the serial anymore !! everything is finish anything is left in it ..i have cried the hole day becoz abhay got frozen and sidharth died !! I hate ekta ma for this thing ..why did she do his with my abhiya i am annoyed right now !! Anyways lovely post dear ..ur all on the top for me ..LOVE U ,tc πŸ˜³

Hey Aromal what happened yaar why arent you coming on forum dear..😲nevertheless I know you always have sweet things for me..Aw.😳.my dearest friend we will miss you..& dont cryπŸ€— we will get awesome ABHIAY new loev story soon..because we all know that ABHAY & PIYA =PKYEK..nothing else..!!πŸ€—
Originally posted by chakku

OMG...wat a beautiful post for d beautiful epi!!!!!!! i was about to cry seeing abhay crying!!!! ROCK ON HEMA WID UR POST!!!πŸ‘

Aw..chakku..thank you dear ..getting applause from my fav writer is like chaar chand lane ka barabar hai..waise yeh mein kya sun rahi hoon chakku..PKYEK end hoga kya..😭😭 meri jaan hi chali jaayegi yaar..😭
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

see Hema...i told u the episode in which we r gonna see bang on fight b/w Abhay and Sid, that will b the BEST epi for me till date πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...so yes ystd's epi was the best one for me πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...i just loved it ...all the fights with Werewolves, the way Chand was fighting and when Chand fell, Abhay came to save them...awesome yaar...and the best was the fight b/w Abhay and Sid πŸ‘πŸ‘ (though i wish it cud've been more longer, it was too short )...but still enjoyed it, i watched it so many times πŸ˜›πŸ€£
the saddest part was when Sid said Maithli's name before dying 😭😭
and omg the best emotional scene till date, that scene b/w Metz and Abhay...i was waiting for that encounter too since long...Abhay was brilliant there yet againπŸ‘...and the way he cried, i m sure many cried with him 😭 πŸ˜› πŸ˜†...and u cud see even Metz felt it for Abhay for a while 😲

i m telling u now b prepared for a love triangle Piya-Abhay-Metz πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...and Werewolves adding more spice πŸ˜†...i think i m gonna love this Dark Matured Love Story πŸ˜‰

Nishi mera poora josh thand ahoga hai yaar ..i read that star one is ending all shows..😭
iam hating mythli she is sooo selfish and iam sooo not liking dis track of piya forgetting everything and abhiya😭 getting separated dis ekta cant she be simple and less complicated😑
Edited by beb018 - 12 years ago
Hema read this article aur dhaka lagega
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1688815
but I am happy for this articleπŸ˜›
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Nishi mera poora josh thand ahoga hai yaar ..i read that star one is ending all shows..😭

how is it possible? *in Chand's style ROFL*...i dont believe it, we never got any article that pkyek is ending

Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

how is it possible? *in Chand's style ROFL*...i dont believe it, we never got any article that pkyek is ending

Everyone is raising there voice cuase there is article ...Ouch..
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Hey Aromal what happened yaar why arent you coming on forum dear..😲nevertheless I know you always have sweet things for me..Aw.😳.my dearest friend we will miss you..& dont cryπŸ€— we will get awesome ABHIAY new loev story soon..because we all know that ABHAY & PIYA =PKYEK..nothing else..!!πŸ€—
he hema !! i am not coming becoz i have exams to give in collegeπŸ˜‰..that why i am not visiting it now days πŸ˜•!! but my passionate love for abhiya wont reduce at all 😳😳☺️..i just hope that abhiya comes together once more and we get a new love story between them very soon !! love u tc ..⭐️☺️