Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: cuteshrishti

I m so touched by ur post.Yes tht episode was epic in all possible way.Though we not saw any Abhiya moments but still v feel their luv & passion & the most funny part is tht whn Pia fall for abhay mathli always come b/w & now whn mathli agn wnts abhay pia is coming b/w.My heart is so much in pain jst by a thought Abhiya will b separated.I can feel tht i'll definately cry in pain whn i will c Abhiya last scene 2gether b4 leap😭

Aw..shrishti..Thank you so much..!!yaar ..you are very kind to me always..with your words..And I am so happy always to read your words because you are just like me..a ABHIYA & VISU maniac & you adore PKYEK JUST LIKE ME..!!πŸ€—
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: prioty1000

i am still crying watching the last part.😭...ur post is great and super as usual...

Aw..me had tears too specially when Abay's tears were rollin GOD..I have never seen anyon elook so DIVINE in pain ..till now as much as what Vivu aka Abhay was yesterday..!!
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: angel_ksg4ever

very nice post..😊it was truely n emotional episode..

Thank you so so so much dear..It means a lot to me..!!πŸ€—
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Aw..dear such beautiful description as always..Thank you so much..But dear ABhay dint get any order to erase memory..eh only asked her to spar ehim till he sees PIYA once..& that is why she said.GO anyways you have very little time..LEFT..& MONDAYS EPISODE WILL BE ONE TEAR JERKER..I swear..My heart is gonna get frozen with Abhay & Piay with TOO MUCH PAIN YAAR...I mean Just imagine yaar ..Piya will be crying for Abhay & he will make sure she looses all his priceless memory..GOD..!!

so excruciatin' My Abhay will get frozen Ahhh .. i'm merely drained .. how'll i bear this pain .. Monday is the New day Fo' PKYEK ... everythin' will be fresh and innovative .. can't wait to see ..
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: kisivaj

abhay-metz confrontation scene was so touching and emotional...it was amazingly shot by the directors...the tear in vivian's face was so heart wrenching and i liked suku &vivian's acting in this scene very much...it was brilliant...

vivian looked very very cute in this particular scene...his hair style, face and expressions everything was perfect...😍

Aw..Thank you so much dear.. I just saw your reply..missed answering earlier my apologies for that.πŸ€—.AND YOU JUST repeated my heart felt feelings dear..THAT TEAR FLOWING SCENE & Metz's jealousy & Piya's love..all was sooo mind blwoing yaar..Gosh.. iam still recovering from that effect..Aww..VIVUtoh kaise bhi HOTTIE hi lagta hai mujhko..totaly maniac that I am..πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

ANMOL.πŸ€—.I feel so proud & relieved that You also think exactly like..me..yaar always..I mean it...thank you buddy for being there to reassure me that my madness is not anything without reason..You have exactly Echoed my sentiments..THIS show has outclassed all my earlier favourites whatever I had little..And Abhay god..he lives in my blood..and Piya in my soul..so they live in me kinds..you know..JUST CANNOT think how will I watch that tear jerking passionate EPIC moment of farewell between ABHIYA on Monday..As I have said in aboev post it will be a EPIC MILESTONE of the show..which will immortalize the story..!!

no probs hemaπŸ˜ƒ
abhiya ki madness se koi nahin bach saktaa yaar, they r too addictiveπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
the diff is u express it very openly, thode log andar dabaa ke rakhte hainπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
but really everyone is mesmerised by them,
u know my first forum here was uttaran forum, now most of my friends have started watching this show, they watched 3 - 4 episodes and r totally hooked to it nowπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

@intruderfast..aka Anmol..Way to go boy.  .!!Keep spreading the addiction..πŸ˜† me toh hamesha anyone meets me I go ga ga over PKYEK 🀣so much that they are bound to watch it..& obviously get hooked on to it..!!

chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: intruderfast

no probs hemaπŸ˜ƒ
abhiya ki madness se koi nahin bach saktaa yaar, they r too addictiveπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
the diff is u express it very openly, thode log andar dabaa ke rakhte hainπŸ˜†
but really everyone is mesmerised by them,
u know my first forum here was uttaran forum, now most of my friends have started watching this show, they watched 3 - 4 episodes and r totally hooked to it nowπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

musts ay..true loyal fan. πŸ˜† aise hi popualrity adate raho PKYK ki. πŸ˜ƒ
--AROMAL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey hema sorry yaar i am not coming to forum now days so i am not able to read ur post also ..but really i have never cried this much in my life ..after saw the promo as well as the epi i was very hurt by it ..i was seeing this serial becoz my love 4 vivian and abhiya chemistry !! but if abhay gets frozen then what will piya do with out him and poor piya will losse her memory seriously hema i don't feel like seeing the serial anymore !! everything is finish anything is left in it ..i have cried the hole day becoz abhay got frozen and sidharth died !! I hate ekta ma for this thing ..why did she do his with my abhiya i am annoyed right now !! Anyways lovely post dear ..ur all on the top for me ..LOVE U ,tc πŸ˜³
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
OMG...wat a beautiful post for d beautiful epi!!!!!!! i was about to cry seeing abhay crying!!!! ROCK ON HEMA WID UR POST!!!πŸ‘