Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

A night of emotional turmoil..!! - Page 2

Hot_Indo_Chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
It's really sad to think and face how someone so close to you can hurt you so much so cruelly.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

excelent post.today episode is so emotional it brings tears in my eyes.emotion is very high among abhay,piya,maithali.love,passion,betryal all is present their.today once again proved only piya is the soulmate of abhay.the last scene is awsome abhay's last wish before he get frozen to ensure piya's safe future.he wants to see last time his love piya.he wants last time to feel her.that is the evidance of abhay's unding love for piya.for piya abhay captured her sould ,heart,mind.abhay means the existence of herself.she wants to get back to abhay her love.next episode abhay will take a exit from piya's life pshycally for one year.but their love never exit.they have to be united again.the situation of their life will be changed after the leap.but their pure love will find a new way to complete it.
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nice post hema I didn't see episode today main sid ko marta nahi dekh sakti thi😭😭😭😭😭😭 I wish abhay n sid fight nahi karte n metz ko maarte😑😑 mera sid kyu maara😭😭😭😭
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Artemis678

Wow. Hema Your Writing Is Good. Havent Seen The Episode Yet. But Will Tonight Then Comment Again. (: Okies

THANK YOU SO MUCH NITICA..coming from such a talented person like you is always a PTOUD MOMENT FOR ME>.!! Yeah let me know you POV once you watch dear..!!πŸ€—
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chahat4u

aww..thanks so much. πŸ˜ƒ esply coming frm a good writer like you.😊 n yes, Vivian as Abhay stole my heart away...n Sukirti im a fan again of her acting skills...both of them r life of PKYEK n perfect for these roles. πŸ˜ƒ my worry...monday kab ayega. πŸ˜†

Yes Charu..my new mantra is Monday kab aayega..!!EmbarrassedπŸ˜†
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Hot_Indo_Chilly

It's really sad to think and face how someone so close to you can hurt you so much so cruelly.

Oh yes dear..You have said it so perfectly yaar..it cant be more painful than when your person who was close to you cannot see you happy..!!
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vivluv

Nice post hema I didn't see episode today main sid ko marta nahi dekh sakti thi😭😭😭😭😭😭 I wish abhay n sid fight nahi karte n metz ko maarte😑😑 mera sid kyu maara😭😭😭😭

AWWW..ARCHI THANK YOU SO MUCH YAAR..i CAN SO UNDERSTAND YOUR FEELINSGYAAR ..SAD THAT SID HAD TO DIE,,!! But get immersed in teh actual story & my ABHIAY with me..and waise bhi Siddhanth is your close friend now..na so you can enjoy tweeting him..and watch him in his new show..You will feel much better ..time will heal everything..!!
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mijanur

excelent post.today episode is so emotional it brings tears in my eyes.emotion is very high among abhay,piya,maithali.love,passion,betryal all is present their.today once again proved only piya is the soulmate of abhay.the last scene is awsome abhay's last wish before he get frozen to ensure piya's safe future.he wants to see last time his love piya.he wants last time to feel her.that is the evidance of abhay's unding love for piya.for piya abhay captured her sould ,heart,mind.abhay means the existence of herself.she wants to get back to abhay her love.next episode abhay will take a exit from piya's life pshycally for one year.but their love never exit.they have to be united again.the situation of their life will be changed after the leap.but their pure love will find a new way to complete it.

Thank you somuch dear..!!awww..I felt like my heart was sinking when he went to meet Piya for the last time & Piya also was tadpofying to meet him & goes away from family ..to be with HER ABHAY..yaar sooo sweet yaar..&SO painful too..!!
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

AWWW..ARCHI THANK YOU SO MUCH YAAR..i CAN SO UNDERSTAND YOUR FEELINSGYAAR ..SAD THAT SID HAD TO DIE,,!! But get immersed in teh actual story & my ABHIAY with me..and waise bhi Siddhanth is your close friend now..na so you can enjoy tweeting him..and watch him in his new show..You will feel much better ..time will heal everything..!!

I want him to comeback n teach a lesson to metz she just used him😭😭😭😭
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Ahhh ! Abhay Abhay Abhay .. the Way he sobs , he Endured that Pain Of Ice .. Was Out Of Control fo' me .. His One Tear was there and my Heart beat got stopped ... How Can i see him in gloomy condition .. He Walked away as it was Met'z Order , to wipe away Piya's memory .. they both fall apart Once again Abhay left alone beneath the frozen snow .. A Vast penalty Of Lovin' someone .. Metz u're really a BitCh ... 'Cos you my Abhay Weeped today ... Though , Piya was superb , how Sweetly She said I LOVE YOU .. Abhay's true love could be Only Piya ..
Desperately awaitin' fo' the return baCk of my Abhay ...
Come Back sOon Abhay ..
Special and More Sizzlin' moments 're waitin i'm damn sure , This New twirl in the tale Makes Us mOre FanatiCal..
Abhay , Tu jo nahin tou kuch Bhi nahin Yeh Dil Mera kehta Raha ..