Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

BY THE END OF MONDAY!!!! PLS...

ishakumar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I hope that by the end of Monday or by the end of Tuesday they are able to prove Arjun innocent because i want to see at least three episodes of their happily wedded life :) Even last time they rushed the ending but hopefully this time they wont disappoint us :( last time all we saw was their wedding and that wasn't satisfying either because they didn't show the proper rituals :P this time if they get married again i hope we get to see the proper rituals in a hindu wedding! 

at the end tayaji picks up the phone and i hope that call is to inform them that Arjun is innocent! 

What say ppl?
 and the best thing would be of dumb imagine would give us a maha episode on saturday to get a clear ending!!!!

Please comment and write your predictions for next week!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hikma thumbnail
Commentator 1 Thumbnail
if they don't show us a proper wedding and longer then the last time it will be major disappointments to us and😡 disresptful walahi we'll not forgive Ekta Kapoor.  So please don't disappoint us AGAIN. That will be a dreadful😭.  Make it atleast for two days with an hour long each episode.  That will be appreciate and it will make us happy despite the ending our precious show ❤️kmh❤️ and  we love sooo much ❤️Karan Kundra❤️ and ❤️Kritika Kamra❤️
Khat2027 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah, i would like to see them happily married even if its for a couple of episodes. 
ishakumar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yes even i want to see them get married the proper way and not rushed like last time! i hope they show their life after marriage also!
princess_star11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I too wouls like to see Arjuhi married properly this time and not see it rushed like last season. Hope they prove Arjun innocent soon coz I'm kind of getting bored of this chachu chasing Arjuhi track!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I am also hoping that by Monday, Arjun is also proven innocent. Let the last week be filled of happiness. I want to see Arjuhi have a proper wedding instead of a rushed one.
katrina_petrova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yeah so true although I was expecting this to end friday itself par monday bhi chalega. and this time want a proper ending and proper bachcha
chathu_88 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hope your prediction will work.
arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah...agree wid u!! Last time also they didnt give a proper ending..bt now we want kmh to end with arjuhis marriage with all the rituals!!
..anshita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
agree with u...want to c their happy married life with amanpreet...