India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

BY THE END OF MONDAY!!!! PLS...

ishakumar IF-Rockerz
ishakumar
ishakumar

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
I hope that by the end of Monday or by the end of Tuesday they are able to prove Arjun innocent because i want to see at least three episodes of their happily wedded life :) Even last time they rushed the ending but hopefully this time they wont disappoint us :( last time all we saw was their wedding and that wasn't satisfying either because they didn't show the proper rituals :P this time if they get married again i hope we get to see the proper rituals in a hindu wedding! 

at the end tayaji picks up the phone and i hope that call is to inform them that Arjun is innocent! 

What say ppl?
 and the best thing would be of dumb imagine would give us a maha episode on saturday to get a clear ending!!!!

Please comment and write your predictions for next week!

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

hikmapriyankamoolkmhsmilee17LuvmayurmaneetMsFuzzybear69deeshuindianamericanKhat2027maloseprincess_star11mIsHeZ.x.vrshn.chammak_challomandy0310

hikma Newbie
hikma
hikma

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
if they don't show us a proper wedding and longer then the last time it will be major disappointments to us andAngry disresptful walahi we'll not forgive Ekta Kapoor.  So please don't disappoint us AGAIN. That will be a dreadfulCry.  Make it atleast for two days with an hour long each episode.  That will be appreciate and it will make us happy despite the ending our precious show HeartkmhHeart and  we love sooo much HeartKaran KundraHeart and HeartKritika KamraHeart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ishakumar.vrshn.

Khat2027 Goldie
Khat2027
Khat2027

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Yeah, i would like to see them happily married even if its for a couple of episodes. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ishakumar

ishakumar IF-Rockerz
ishakumar
ishakumar

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
yes even i want to see them get married the proper way and not rushed like last time! i hope they show their life after marriage also!
princess_star11 Goldie
princess_star11
princess_star11

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
I too wouls like to see Arjuhi married properly this time and not see it rushed like last season. Hope they prove Arjun innocent soon coz I'm kind of getting bored of this chachu chasing Arjuhi track!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ishakumar

mandy0310 Channel Moderator
mandy0310
mandy0310

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
I am also hoping that by Monday, Arjun is also proven innocent. Let the last week be filled of happiness. I want to see Arjuhi have a proper wedding instead of a rushed one.
katrina_petrova Goldie
katrina_petrova
katrina_petrova

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
yeah so true although I was expecting this to end friday itself par monday bhi chalega. and this time want a proper ending and proper bachcha
chathu_88 Groupbie
chathu_88
chathu_88

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
hope your prediction will work.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index