hanky better with letters

simibrar1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
gopi write down in letters (i love u ahem ji ) unknown she makes hanky better
embroidery with letters make hanky better
rumaal par chor diya
colorful dil apna write with ahem ji i lov you...gopi dont wait open her lalaland gate
but ahem not dekhing doing hate hate hate
gopi see the hanky smiling with heart
but ahem thinking and wait...πŸ˜†
ahem shockup seeing the hanky but after that he says to gopi
gopi smiles and sing...sajan sajan pukaru rumaal pe...πŸ˜‰
Edited by simibrar1990 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simibrar1990 thumbnail
😭 no replies😭...i think nobody like my post noboby dreams lalaland now ...
bharat9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
simi its not like tht...everyone is in lala land but due to watching all this 'pakau' scenes its like eating bland khichari or soo...this show now needs some spices...not rashi and urmi but something different!!!!
btw nice hanky ki kahani!!!!

simibrar1990 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bharat9

simi its not like tht...everyone is in lala land but due to watching all this 'pakau' scenes its like eating bland khichari or soo...this show now needs some spices...not rashi and urmi but something different!!!!
btw nice hanky ki kahani!!!!

i give you a lovely hanky storey something different from rashi urmi pakau scenes enjoy lalaland yaar...
simibrar1990 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shobi12500

nice post bery good

thanks dear...shoiab..dear.. 1 ques comes if they show the gopi uneducated how come she trace the letters on the rumaal and socks . i am thinking this ...πŸ˜† Edited by simibrar1990 - 12 years ago
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Well done Simi on find the relevant embroidery for handkerchiefs, cross stitch never learnt it, it looks good though, most of the machines these days have the ability to do a bit of embroidery too, mine doesn't, a bit pricey the machines, in the future I will invest in this machine, the by hand like Gopi was doing was famous in England during the medieval times, remember all gentle bred ladies would do their embroidery in the afternoons. 
simibrar1990 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

Well done Simi on find the relevant embroidery for handkerchiefs, cross stitch never learnt it, it looks good though, most of the machines these days have the ability to do a bit of embroidery too, mine doesn't, a bit pricey the machines, in the future I will invest in this machine, the by hand like Gopi was doing was famous in England during the medieval times, remember all gentle bred ladies would do their embroidery in the afternoons. 

hi nafiasa i miss u and remeber you and your sweet valuable thoughts yah its true my mom. and aunts also embroided like that in the old days in 70,80. i love this hand embroidery very much ..πŸ˜ƒ